• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ancestor, Poltergeist or a Hacker?

Reaction score
Awards
I recommend the LDS. Some consider it false gospel, but if the spirit of Christ is there, then its a Temple. And that spirit IS there.
Dont get scared off by the over friendly. They will want to meet with you constantly, one time I had to invite them into MY Temple/Bedroom where all my books were on the shelf and tools laid out on the altar. One sat silent in horror, while the other kept on reading out loud from The Book of Mormon. Look at The Pearl of Great Price, and the Faxcimle ... that's why Im still with them in spirit.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I recommend the LDS. Some consider it false gospel, but if the spirit of Christ is there, then its a Temple. And that spirit IS there.
Dont get scared off by the over friendly. They will want to meet with you constantly, one time I had to invite them into MY Temple/Bedroom where all my books were on the shelf and tools laid out on the altar. One sat silent in horror, while the other kept on reading out loud from The Book of Mormon. Look at The Pearl of Great Price, and the Faxcimle ... that's why Im still with them in spirit.
I found one, so I think I'll go there on a Sunday some time, And actually....Sunday is the only time it is opened. lol - I'm still undecided though.

I know the feeling, I've already had a religious relative walk into my temple and looked directly at my Altar. I didn't even realised that she was looking at it otherwise I would have hid everything.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, they weren't the only ones who'd seen my things. Now I hide everything if someone is coming over. Because now its real and its on.

Reaction score
Awards
I feel that. For sure.
A couple walking sticks until sanded and painted Im not sure Im too concerned about, but one group of maintenance workers saw my altar and refused to enter my room save one main tech who swapped out my outlet and got out of dodge.

Privacy really is that important. I have hyper vigilant neighbors below me that mocked my rituals until I laid down the curse. They shut the f up after that.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I feel that. For sure.
A couple walking sticks until sanded and painted Im not sure Im too concerned about, but one group of maintenance workers saw my altar and refused to enter my room save one main tech who swapped out my outlet and got out of dodge.

Privacy really is that important. I have hyper vigilant neighbors below me that mocked my rituals until I laid down the curse. They shut the f up after that.
I think if someone refuses to enter your room out of fear then something is definitely working, not sure if that's entirely true though because family tend to stare at my Altar and then look at me. And I know they're asking themselves if I've gone completely nuts....the answer to question is a most definite yes.

I don't mind it too much. I get little annoyed when someone wants to touch.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, thats a No no. The last lady that touched my tarot cards threw the energy way off like still linked to her after months of no use. I've given two readings to two close female friends with my Thoth deck. Past that, everyone uses my tainted RW deck.
Post automatically merged:

Well, I think I will re-do the Family Tree on paper first to make sure I have everyone correct. Otherwise other non families will get unconsented baptism as well.

Might as well go back to the LDS church myself starting this Sunday.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, thats a No no. The last lady that touched my tarot cards threw the energy way off like still linked to her after months of no use. I've given two readings to two close female friends with my Thoth deck. Past that, everyone uses my tainted RW deck.

Well, I think I will re-do the Family Tree on paper first to make sure I have everyone correct. Otherwise other non families will get unconsented baptism as well.

Might as well go back to the LDS church myself starting this Sunday.
A good cleansing should help.

Reaction score
Awards
I have a tab open in my browser (among 30 open tabs) of my posts and others; one of which is Ancestral Veneration. The tab keeps spontaneously switching to that tab or opening that tab. I guess I erect two Family Altars?
So the task at this stage is three fold ----
Use time and dark psychology to worm my way back into the ancestry stuff in the LDS church this Sunday.
Complete on paper a complete Family Tree to the best of my knowledge.
Use carpentry to create a tree of altar shelves, one for each family. Or even individuals who had no children, married or not.
One relative may be in focus - a member of my Mom's side, who went down with the Titanic as he worked in the Boiler Room on the ship.
The Edmund Fitzgerald is a song that the artist does for free, all proceeds go to the families of those who went down with the ship. Maybe this is the point being made. Okay cousin .. lets see whats up. I will work on my clairs and start setting up altars.