• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Animal/human sacrifices

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
blah blah blah
Relax, dude.

I could ban you at any point for evading the ban on your other account. The only reason I haven't done that already is because @Vandheer sent me $200 requesting me to not ban you because he'd like to be your friend, and here you are getting all pissed off and yelling at him.

What is doing the admin?
Nothing is doing the admin, but the admin is doing a lot of things.

Do you think I'm going to waste even 2 seconds of my time looking at your profile? No. If you have a problem on the site, there exists a report function. Use it.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Dude didn't even show his face and now he thinks he will succeed because he screenshotted my face.

Oh no I totally did not see that coming yall, I got outplayed 😨😨😨

Idk why I am entertaining this but its hella fun.
Are you for real? This level of coward rat behaviour cannot be tolerated! @theantichrist I demand your explanation immediately.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
That's pathetic considering you were begging for a video call...
Yeah keep writing and then changing what you say. I think it's far more pathetical telling people who is going through the fucking hell to take pills. But hey, it's all there anyone can read and getting conclusions. I hope we are informed in the next days. Take care!!

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Everything is subjective. Let time and what is already put in words by all of you talk! Not everyone have the same opinions.
Post automatically merged:

I censored his name. Well, that seems to be all folks.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Are you American or English Vandeer? When you go to sleep?

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
mood GIF

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
You are gonna create me a nice reputation. Keep up with the job guys! That's the plan

I will be showing the part of my crotch where they removed my cock and balls at birth not to Vandeer, but to my wife's boyfriend.

I just can't do that now it's not a matter of what you think, I actually have important things to work in and I am not afraid of saying I am not in conditions to show myself to all of you. Cause of course he was taking screenshots as well and I am not idiot

But you will see me in the future. Don't worry. Admin has the rights to do what he is doing? Be careful you don't loose your job or a hacker do to you the same or worse

Status
Not open for further replies.