• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Anyone else had spirit attunements?

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
I got a Dantalion attunement of Etsy 2 weeks ago, seller was legit, and it worked. Literally didn't sleep all night when I activated it in the evening. The energy was also trying to give me a full body and chakra orgasm that same night, but I had to abort it because I felt something trying to enter my mouth. Go figure. So far, I've used the energy to meditate with, bask in the energy of the daemon. Every single time, within a minute or two from starting, my forehead gets a certain pressure and also on my third eye. It's like the daemon is trying to open my 3rd eye, which has been underused for 15 years now. The purging symptoms are supposed to be 3 days max, but they have been going on for 2 weeks now=constant ringing in my right ear. Well, I guess I just have years of pent-up bad energy in my aura, and Dantalion takes his time to flush it out of my system. As he should.

Does anyone else here have spirit attunements, and can you relate your story and experience with it/them?

thehornedone

Neophyte
Reaction score
Could you send a link to this attunement thing? For years when I give offerings to various spirits I ask some of them for doses of Their essence and visualize Their sigils in a glass of wine sacrament to incorporate them but what you're talking about sounds a bit more in depth than that so I'm curious about this method.

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

is the Dantalion attunement I got. Click on item details for more info. Also you can just use the etsy search bar, input any angel/demon/other spirits name and the word attunement and it will find plenty. Be aware that these are permanent energy changes to your energy system and aura.

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
It's possible. Just did a banishing, better start doing those regularly. However the purging symptoms from an attunement could in theory last for as long as the attuning process itself, which some people claim to be as long as 21-28 days. Ringing in ears is a common symptom.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Let us know how it works out for you. I've always been wary of these type of things as I am of the mind that the practitioner can attune themselves to a particular spirit through things like sigil magic.

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
Let us know how it works out for you. I've always been wary of these type of things as I am of the mind that the practitioner can attune themselves to a particular spirit through things like sigil magic.
That is true. Any magus could attune himself to any spirits energy, provided the spirit in question agrees to it and you agree to cherish the relationship and use the spirits powers wisely. No need to buy them off etsy or anywhere else. But if the seller is the real deal and the practitioner a beginner, it cuts some corners having the energy delivered to you via chi ball and entering thru your crown chakra. It's a very real and tangible energy. For now I am just taking it slow, getting to know it by meditating daily after saying the activation word. My forehead and 3rd eye light up within seconds of doing that, whereas before the attunement the same phenomena would require 40 mins of meditation.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
That is true. Any magus could attune himself to any spirits energy, provided the spirit in question agrees to it and you agree to cherish the relationship and use the spirits powers wisely. No need to buy them off etsy or anywhere else. But if the seller is the real deal and the practitioner a beginner, it cuts some corners having the energy delivered to you via chi ball and entering thru your crown chakra. It's a very real and tangible energy. For now I am just taking it slow, getting to know it by meditating daily after saying the activation word. My forehead and 3rd eye light up within seconds of doing that, whereas before the attunement the same phenomena would require 40 mins of meditation.
That's true; those who are not yet at the level to do it themselves could benefit from such a service.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It's possible. Just did a banishing, better start doing those regularly. However the purging symptoms from an attunement could in theory last for as long as the attuning process itself, which some people claim to be as long as 21-28 days. Ringing in ears is a common symptom.
Might not be the same for you, but ringing in my right ear occurs when a spirit I work with wants to communicate. Left ear rings when there’s something external I need to listen for. Just food for thought.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
cuts some corners having the energy delivered to you via chi ball and entering thru your crown chakra

Would there be any dangers to having a spirit sent to take up residence in the brain?

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
Would there be any dangers to having a spirit sent to take up residence in the brain?
No such thing is happening. Whatever spirit you think about resides in another dimension. The attunement means that the energy frequency of the spirit attunes itself to yours (or vice versa). Changes happen to you on an energetic and aura-level, but not physical. And it's not a permanent invocation or anything like that.

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
Might not be the same for you, but ringing in my right ear occurs when a spirit I work with wants to communicate. Left ear rings when there’s something external I need to listen for. Just food for thought.
Good advice, I will have to see if Dantalion has something to say, time to start some automatic writing with him. I also just yesterday activated my second attunement, with Lucifer, and now I hear two different sounds ringing in my right ear lolz

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Whatever spirit you think about resides in another dimension.
Does such a spirit reside in the dimension of thoughts? If so, could a spirit edit thoughts before the thoughts appeared in the human brain?

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
Does such a spirit reside in the dimension of thoughts? If so, could a spirit edit thoughts before the thoughts appeared in the human brain?
Who knows where they reside exactly? But yes, the powers of Dantalion are to change your own thoughts and to change the thoughts of others. Most likely such a spirit can reach into the mental dimension for thought transference, and then have the thoughts manifest in the brain of the person whose thoughts you want to change.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
After decades of living in and around non-religious spiritual humans I know perhaps 10 that can control their thoughts. They are largely immune to directed interference.

Defenses often are at best partially effective. Implicit/forgotten permissions usually take precedence.