• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Anyone have a great industrial-strength death curse for a neophyte to use on a Demon and its magus?

Reaction score
Awards
Or at least for the underling hackers? Willing to put all to death.

Willing to give this another go ... but if I evoke a demon, I need one more powerful than Princes or Kings.

Otherwise I guess I will just try every single curse in the two books we have. Of course with no spirits involved, makes it slightly disadvantaged.

Dt 7:5
But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

Edited for sanity sake. The question really is what sort of curse would be strong enough to break demonic powers, the power of God? Angels?

Last edited:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Harassment to me, entertainment to them. Or someone really detests me. Or its a piece of crap memory situation.
How are you specifically being targeted through the hacking? Are they draining your bank accounts or something? If there is an actual noticeable effect left, why not go to the authorities?

Also I thought I read somewhere that you were relenting all workings with LHP and did not want to even associate with people who worked it? Now you are wishing death on hypothetical hackers through the use of demons? Maybe try and evaluate if you are being rash.

Reaction score
Awards
Rash I am. My temper often gets the best of me. You are correct. There is also a time where the person is beyond your skill level, indicating a lost cause.

Last edited:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Rash I am. My temper often gets the best of me. You are correct. There is also a time where the person is beyond your skill level, indicating a lost cause.
Mastery of the self often symbolized as “obtaining your HGA” is an important prerequisite to Magick in my opinion, maybe focus on internal and energy work before bringing in external infernal or angelic energies.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I have a copy of Abramelin nearby, will pick that up as side reading. After my completion of Christophers book first.
Speaking of, there were some documents I was working on that can stand to be revised and published/displayed (Compendium of Gods/Goddesses and Book of Trees of Life, Outline of Initations Ritual, Temple Diagrams). There is To Shin Do (kinetic energy building), and Qi Gong Eight Meridians I should be doing daily for exercise and energy work.

Last edited:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I have a copy of Abramelin nearby, will pick that up as side reading. After my completion of Christophers book first.
Speaking of, there were some documents I was working on that can stand to be revised and published/displayed (Compendium of Gods/Goddesses and Book of Trees of Life, Outline of Initations Ritual, Temple Diagrams). There is To Shin Do (kinetic energy building), and Qi Gong Eight Meridians I should be doing daily for exercise and energy work.
It doesn’t even necessarily have to be that exciting or complicated. Also the abramelin ritual is one way to get your HGA but it is not the only way and it is also very tedious. Contemplative meditation for 20 minutes a day can change your whole life.