• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Anyone have a PDF of Pandaemonium?

shsh

Visitor
Reaction score
Warned: Wrong section.
So, I am kinda asking about the book released in 2016, pandaemonium a discordant concordance of diverse spirit catalogues. I heard it's good, but I would rather read a PDF online rather than reading paper books, which isn't too much of my thing- as most of my demonology research online is on pdf, I know there is no availible ebook now, but for anyone who has a hand copy of the book, can you make a pdf on the book? Also, does anyone have a list of grimoires the book lists and other info besides ones mentioned in the 15th century?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Warned + moved to Book Requests section. Please familiarize yourself with the forum before making threads in the wrong section.

DBungleX

Neophyte
Reaction score
So, I am kinda asking about the book released in 2016, pandaemonium a discordant concordance of diverse spirit catalogues. I heard it's good, but I would rather read a PDF online rather than reading paper books, which isn't too much of my thing- as most of my demonology research online is on pdf, I know there is no availible ebook now, but for anyone who has a hand copy of the book, can you make a pdf on the book? Also, does anyone have a list of grimoires the book lists and other info besides ones mentioned in the 15th century?
Any more details eg link to somewhere, or author?
Only book by that name is 2016 is a Fiction book.
There are dozens of not a hundred books by that Title

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I looked all over this morning for this book for you, couldn't find it anywhere. Usually archivedotorg has almost everything but not this. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Post automatically merged:

Any more details eg link to somewhere, or author?
Only book by that name is 2016 is a Fiction book.
There are dozens of not a hundred books by that Title
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Pandemonium: A Discordant Concordance of Diverse Spirit Catalogues​

That's the full name and author.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
After I have read a few books by the author, and what I have to say is that JSK is a good author in the subject, especially in the left path. This means that JSK knows about the subject, writes from his own experience but I belive he needs a very strong editor, and I have yet to see a publisher willing to pay for the necessary service for his books.

Remember in school when you learned how to write an essay? One of the first things you learn is that you need a strong thesis. From my own point of view Pandemonium, for all of its strengths, is lacking a strong thesis. I read this book with the feeling that it might be wrapped up in a strong way, tying together everything I’d just read but iInstead, it just ended abruptly. Without clear direction, it’s easy for the reader to walk away wondering “so what?” What was your point, JSK? Sections of the book change abruptly, and the juicy morsels scattered throughout are far less effective because of it. In my opinion this book could have been written better for the reader. Were the author and his publishers willing, his books could be very strong. I still believe that this book is worth a read if the subject matter is of interest. I just wish that JSK could put the contents of this book much better or he should have get help from a publishe professional editor.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
After I have read a few books by the author, and what I have to say is that JSK is a good author in the subject, especially in the left path. This means that JSK knows about the subject, writes from his own experience but I belive he needs a very strong editor, and I have yet to see a publisher willing to pay for the necessary service for his books.

Remember in school when you learned how to write an essay? One of the first things you learn is that you need a strong thesis. From my own point of view Pandemonium, for all of its strengths, is lacking a strong thesis. I read this book with the feeling that it might be wrapped up in a strong way, tying together everything I’d just read but iInstead, it just ended abruptly. Without clear direction, it’s easy for the reader to walk away wondering “so what?” What was your point, JSK? Sections of the book change abruptly, and the juicy morsels scattered throughout are far less effective because of it. In my opinion this book could have been written better for the reader. Were the author and his publishers willing, his books could be very strong. I still believe that this book is worth a read if the subject matter is of interest. I just wish that JSK could put the contents of this book much better or he should have get help from a publishe professional editor.
In order to look for Pandemonium you have to download the entire Grimoires section from the Grand Library. According to my Mega Account it will probably take about two days to finish it. I can download a quarter of it and then I have to wait 5 hours in order to have more GB speed. If anyone comes across a copy I'd be greatly appreciative.
SS

shsh

Visitor
Reaction score

I have seen a very similar review to this on a comment section on Youtube where people under this guy's video doing a short review criticized his book, (his review only gave a brief explanation of the book) I have a copy of Grimoirum Verum, Pope Honorius III, the Sworn book of Honorius, and even my own translation of Livre des Esperitz, among lots of mideival grimoires translated into english on PDF. A big reason I wanted a copy PDF of the book, is to see what grimoires it had listed in index, and if it really does a better job at explaining and giving info than Stellas Daemonum, another book I own on paid PDF and read, which has mostly rambling and trying to find connections but hitting and missing points constantly. Many people I have seen read Pandaemonium have said it does a good job at giving info and explanations, but I'm not sure.