• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Anyone have experience with the Ars Notoria?

Talk about a book(s)

HocusPocus

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have bought a copy of the Ars Notoria by Matthias Castle which contains both versions A and B. I was wondering if anyone had experience with performing the rite and what your results were?

I am looking to see if I can gain higher IQ or perhaps some supernatural ability to understand things as promised in the books. Although it's a long undertaking so I'd appreciate anyone's experience with it.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
unfortunately, and sadly.
I do. pretty good at the whole concept if i do say so my self.
lets hold our hopes that there are more users viable to help while i sit in the back and ennnnnnnnjoy this unique opportunity
this blessed set of irony of the universe.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You'd probably have been better off trying some simpler formula, "angels of omnipotence" or something like that.

I've reviewed the mess that is the originals years ago?

HocusPocus

Apprentice
Reaction score
That it was the most dissarayed medieval works I've ever layed eyes on if I haven't thoroughly tried something else.

Yeah I have Matthias Castle's book and he talked alot about how Version A is a reconstruction of the Golden flower, and then Version B is a reconstruction of even that because alot was lost to time.

For the Angel of Omnipotence formulae, how would the results manifest if I were to ask? I already did an invocation to Kamael and asked. I also tried out some of the Mystical words of Power from the GOM series, as well as contemplation on their 72 Angels of Magick.

I seem to be experiencing some decent results but I'd like to see if there's anything to push me to 140.

Reaction score
Awards
I’ve never known anyone who ever reported amazing results from it but then again I don’t know many (maybe any) who went all out with the system. Several who experimented with it at least some, but for the most part it’s on the to-do-list of most serious magicians I’ve known, including me.

-Eld

HocusPocus

Apprentice
Reaction score
I’ve never known anyone who ever reported amazing results from it but then again I don’t know many (maybe any) who went all out with the system. Several who experimented with it at least some, but for the most part it’s on the to-do-list of most serious magicians I’ve known, including me.

-Eld

What type of results DID they get if I may ask?

Fausto

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I have bought a copy of the Ars Notoria by Matthias Castle which contains both versions A and B. I was wondering if anyone had experience with performing the rite and what your results were?

I am looking to see if I can gain higher IQ or perhaps some supernatural ability to understand things as promised in the books. Although it's a long undertaking so I'd appreciate anyone's experience with it.
With a book ??
I doubt.
Try genetic Engineering, it's easier.

HocusPocus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Well by all means, I will be curious if you make more sense of it in the new release.

Matthias Castle's has a section specifically just as an informational where he breaks down the process for you based on each book, so it's actually easy to digest. As for the easy to do part ... well ... that's another story.