• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Anyone know the sephiroth colors and complimentary colors by heart? Could use your help.

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone know the colors and complimentary colors for Luna and Geburah?

I think the primary colors are Silver and Scarlet, dont know complimentary colors offhand.
Which scale is best to use for seals and sigils anyway?

Also, bonus points for telling me the correct archangel for Geburah, Samael or Camuel.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
They are in Dion Fortunes Mystic Quabalah

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you, appreciate it. I have multiple scale references, but none that I can think of just tell you what it is.

Reaction score
Awards
Anyone know the colors and complimentary colors for Luna and Geburah?

I think the primary colors are Silver and Scarlet, dont know complimentary colors offhand.
Which scale is best to use for seals and sigils anyway?

Also, bonus points for telling me the correct archangel for Geburah, Samael or Camuel.
Okay, perhaps another question -- which world or court scale is the complimentary color, and which is the primary? According to Geburah in The Mystical Qabalah, Assiah is Red flecked with black, Yetzirah and Briah Scarlet, and Atziluth Orange.
So basically on red construction paper, Im going to create the kamea, seal for Mars, and the sigil for the appropriate archangel of Mars, whom I feel should be Chamuel or Chamael. (LYAMACh ?)

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Again...in fortunes book, it lists the image, colors in the 4 worlds, the ruling Angels, planet, God Name

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I know, Im staring at it. I know what the colors are in the worlds. I will do my research of course, just wondered if someone could just tell me so I can get going on the work for tomorrow. I may still do Gabriel and Luna tonight as well. Thank you!

Reaction score
Awards
So from Regardie in The Golden Dawn I found this:
"In Binah is the Radix of Red, and therein is there a red colour, pure and scintillating and flashing with flame which is reflected unto Geburah. The Sphere of its Operation is called Madim or violent rushing Force and it bringeth fortitude, and war and strength and slaughter, as it were, the flam- ing Sword of an avenging God. And it ruleth the Sphere of Action of the Planet Mars. And Elohim Gibor is the Elohim, Mighty and Terrible, judg- ing and avenging evil, ruling in wrath and terror and storm, and at whose steps are lightning and flame. And its Archangel is Kamael the Prince of Strength and Courage and the Name of the Order of Angels is Seraphim the Flaming Ones who are also called the Order of Powers. The Sephira Chesed is also called Gedulah or Magnificense and Glory, and the Sephira Geburah is also called Pachad Terror and Fear."
So, the Princess scale for Geburah would be Red flecked with black, while the complimentary color is Orange on the King scale?
I know Hod is Orange but has a complimentary color of Violet or Blue.
So, for the Mars Kamea and seal and sigil, I would be using orange ink on the red construction paper? Or is black ink acceptable for it to flash?

Reaction score
Awards
So from Regardie in The Golden Dawn I found this:
"In Binah is the Radix of Red, and therein is there a red colour, pure and scintillating and flashing with flame which is reflected unto Geburah. The Sphere of its Operation is called Madim or violent rushing Force and it bringeth fortitude, and war and strength and slaughter, as it were, the flam- ing Sword of an avenging God. And it ruleth the Sphere of Action of the Planet Mars. And Elohim Gibor is the Elohim, Mighty and Terrible, judg- ing and avenging evil, ruling in wrath and terror and storm, and at whose steps are lightning and flame. And its Archangel is Kamael the Prince of Strength and Courage and the Name of the Order of Angels is Seraphim the Flaming Ones who are also called the Order of Powers. The Sephira Chesed is also called Gedulah or Magnificense and Glory, and the Sephira Geburah is also called Pachad Terror and Fear."
So, the Princess scale for Geburah would be Red flecked with black, while the complimentary color is Orange on the King scale?
I know Hod is Orange but has a complimentary color of Violet or Blue.
So, for the Mars Kamea and seal and sigil, I would be using orange ink on the red construction paper? Or is black ink acceptable for it to flash?
Yes, I am correct, comparing Geburah and Mars colors per worlds in The Mystical Qabalah. Thanks again Mider!!

Reaction score
Awards
Found this in The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie:

"The complementary colours are:
The other complementaries of other mixed colours can easilybe found from this scale.
White. complementary to Black and Grey
Red. complementary to Green
Blue. complementary to Orange
Yellow. complementary to Violet
Olive. complementary to Violet
Blue Green complementary to Red-Orange
Vioet. complementary to Citrine
Reddish Orange complementary to Green Blue
Deep Amber complementary to Indigo
Lemon Yellow complementary to Red Violet
Yellow Green. complementary to Crimson"

As far as the true name of the angel of Geburah, it appears as of now, Samael is the winning name.

Reaction score
Awards
I think this question has been self-answered per the above post, solved and resolved.