• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Dion Fortune Collection hosted on archive.org (free pdf downloads)

Share a PDF of a book.

Azazello

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
This may be old news to people here but a few years ago it was still not well known locally that most of the Dion Fortune books are available for free download from the Internet Archive. The current link is:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There are some books missing that were actually there a few years ago such as Concerning The Sword of Geburah and Through the Gates of Death, both of which are short and well worth reading. I have copies of those but no Mega Account or anything. Perhaps they are already available as part of the large WF Library that is mentioned here but I have not looked into that yet.

I did read the rules on posts, and if having the files not uploaded personally by me is required then go ahead and delete this post and I can provide the pdfs of the various works offline to someone who is able to upload somewhere.

I personally LOVE the Dion Fortune books, especially Mystical Qabbalah (of course) and have found them extremely good at providing context.