• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Anyone worked with Nitika?

Benjamin

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I specifically mean beyong the whole "Cash Book" thing. I would like to compare notes and share ideas.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I specifically mean beyong the whole "Cash Book" thing. I would like to compare notes and share ideas.
I do most of my financial stuff with Nitika, and no, I don't use the cash book much.

Though, that was my introduction to Nitika (thanks to Jazz).

I was planning on one day writing a full thread of my financial/wealth/prosperity related magick, but of course, you have to be careful with such things. If you want to "compare notes" why don't you start by sharing some insights into your practice?

Benjamin

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I do most of my financial stuff with Nitika, and no, I don't use the cash book much.

Though, that was my introduction to Nitika (thanks to Jazz).

I was planning on one day writing a full thread of my financial/wealth/prosperity related magick, but of course, you have to be careful with such things. If you want to "compare notes" why don't you start by sharing some insights into your practice?
Well, I didn't want to be judged too harshly so I didn't want to say too much at first.

... what I mainly focus on is... talking to nitika directly, over the years I have built up my own methods for this... I was just not a big fan of the cashbook methods, and I basically trying to find ways to petition nitika on my own.

I look forward to your thread... is it going to be posted soon?

I wish I had more concrete knowledge to share but I'm mostly just wading through murky waters on my own and trying to feel things out.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I didn't want to be judged too harshly so I didn't want to say too much at first.
Lol no one on this site gets judged harshly... dw.

... what I mainly focus on is... talking to nitika directly, over the years I have built up my own methods for this... I was just not a big fan of the cashbook methods, and I basically trying to find ways to petition nitika on my own.
Yeah, I was recently talking to someone about "praying to" or otherwise petitioning nitika directly. I feel like Nitika is so under-appreciated in modern demonology. Like the ONLY thing you find online about Nitika is the cash book thing.

I look forward to your thread... is it going to be posted soon?
Probably not, too busy with other things rn and I don't want to do you AND Nitika a disservice. I need some time to properly collect my own thoughts, and do some actual experiments and not just the auto-pilot shit that I do.

I wish I had more concrete knowledge to share but I'm mostly just wading through murky waters on my own and trying to feel things out.
Same here to be honest, it's up to us to come up with something more concrete I guess.

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Nitika is listed as one of The Genii of the Twelve Hours in the Nuctemeron. Nitika is the genii of the sixth hour - the genius of precious stones more precisely. Nuctemeron signifies light issuing from darkness; and the twelve symbolical hours, similar to the signs of the magical Zodiac, represent the succession in works of Initiation which is internal, spiritual, and not physical. The sixth hour in that context IMO may mean a level where magus leaves all kinds of fear behind. Even Nitika is the genius of precious stones and we connect it to the wealth - short cut - I believe its powers are far beyond cash manifestation. Having said that I believe that even the ocean is vast, all you can take from it, in the end, depends on the size of your bucket.

For the regular guy; who may be new to magick, I may suggest a ritual where you may offer your sex energy to Nitika. Nitika likes energy. You may combine a ritual with Haatan too - also a spirit from the same hour, the genius who conceals treasures, and if you have some precious stones imagine you imbue them with a golden and green light during that ritual.

I had to add that yet cash book is quite effective however as you become more and more acquainted with Nitika, you will not need it. But having said so, yet the cashbook is not a bad idea, as it also accumulates your energy too, within time.

Alfher

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I’ve only fairly recently started working with Nitika more seriously, but I have also been more direct in our interactions. She sternly told me to buy the cash book properly if I was going to use it, rather than stealing the PDF as I had done before, and reminded me of a lesson from Sales Training a few years ago: that there’s a difference between Value and Price, and to build real wealth it is important to respect Value and not cash by itself.

I still have more work to do before I share too many experiments, but I will say that this more recent work after following her direct guidance is much more successful than what I did based off the pdf a few years ago.

And as if to punctuate that point, while I was writing this post my partner got a call back, and has just gotten a new job where she will be making twice what she did last year plus much better benefits. lol

One other thing I might note is that someone told me at one point to consider the value of “attuning” to Nitika via initiation and invocations and letting her activate the power she governs inside yourself, so that you are always in tune with and projecting that energy of wealth and abundance that she represents. I can’t remember if it was one of the New Avatar Power guys or someone from the gallery of magic group that told me to do that, but I have found that to be a valuable approach to Nitika.

Osensi

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’ve only fairly recently started working with Nitika more seriously, but I have also been more direct in our interactions. She sternly told me to buy the cash book properly if I was going to use it, rather than stealing the PDF as I had done before, and reminded me of a lesson from Sales Training a few years ago: that there’s a difference between Value and Price, and to build real wealth it is important to respect Value and not cash by itself.

I still have more work to do before I share too many experiments, but I will say that this more recent work after following her direct guidance is much more successful than what I did based off the pdf a few years ago.

And as if to punctuate that point, while I was writing this post my partner got a call back, and has just gotten a new job where she will be making twice what she did last year plus much better benefits. lol

One other thing I might note is that someone told me at one point to consider the value of “attuning” to Nitika via initiation and invocations and letting her activate the power she governs inside yourself, so that you are always in tune with and projecting that energy of wealth and abundance that she represents. I can’t remember if it was one of the New Avatar Power guys or someone from the gallery of magic group that told me to do that, but I have found that to be a valuable approach to Nitika.
1 Please how do You get attuned to/with Her. ?
2. Do you have a partworking meditation or any Enns for her?

Alfher

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
1 Please how do You get attuned to/with Her. ?

Technique varies a bit depending on what your training consists of, but there’s a lot of ways to do it. The main principle is that the essence of who Nitika is/that “Personified Virtue” of her energy, already exists inside of you. Attunement just means strengthening it a bit, so you’re more aware of it and it’s a more active part of your energy system and soul.

So you can conjure her and have her do it via transmission, which is probably the most direct and easiest, or you can work through any number of other techniques from Conscious Breathing like Bardon teaches to simply working with the Magical Cashbook with some regularity and getting used to her energy that way. There are many ways to approach spirits and energies.

The main point is just that the energy is already inside you, and you just need to be made more aware of it and empower it a bit.

It’s the same basic process as the elemental initiations or reiki or most other things like this. 🤷‍♂️ It can be as simple and meditative or as complex and ritualistic as you make it, as long as the goals of awareness and empowerment are achieved.

2. Do you have a partworking meditation or any Enns for her?

The broader Gallery of Magick system or maybe the New Avatar Power system has something like that? They’re the two that use Nitika the most in modern Magick. But I don’t work with those systems that intimately so I don’t know them. The GoM folks in particular tend to like their path working and enn techniques so someone over there probably does have something for Nitika. I just dunno if it’s published in a book. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe ask their Facebook group.

The Magical Cashbook has Nitikas sigil, which is all I personally need to interact with a spirit if the name alone isn’t enough, though it also includes some incantations and other things for the Cashbook Ritual.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Cash book? Is this in reference to a Damon Brand or Gallery of Magick book? I have tried to work with Nitika but through the ritual praxis (can I call it that, lol) found in Geoff Gray-Cobb's 70's "classic", The New Avatar Power. Despite the rave reviews it gets and it's simplicity, I have not had any success with it and therefore haven't had any contact or communication with Nitika. Perhaps I should take a look at the cash book

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Cash book? Is this in reference to a Damon Brand or Gallery of Magick book? I have tried to work with Nitika but through the ritual praxis (can I call it that, lol) found in Geoff Gray-Cobb's 70's "classic", The New Avatar Power. Despite the rave reviews it gets and it's simplicity, I have not had any success with it and therefore haven't had any contact or communication with Nitika. Perhaps I should take a look at the cash book
Yeah the "cash book" method is a damon brand book. I didn't know Nitika was discussed in New Avatar Power, I'll have to find a PDF of that.

Alfher

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

I haven’t had much success with NAP either. lol Though I know a couple folks who have, so to each their own.

The Cashbook is a Damon Brand and GoM thing, but he published a sigil for her along with some incantation work meant to go with the book. You should be able to take that and easily construct a standard Grimoire Tradition evocation if you want to establish contact and work with her that way.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah the "cash book" method is a damon brand book. I didn't know Nitika was discussed in New Avatar Power, I'll have to find a PDF of that.
Ok, I'll look it up. And yeah, he's considered the "Genius of Wealth" in NAP and is invoked during the Chant for Money rite, through the power of the Abrahamic deity.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I haven’t had much success with NAP either. lol Though I know a couple folks who have, so to each their own.

The Cashbook is a Damon Brand and GoM thing, but he published a sigil for her along with some incantation work meant to go with the book. You should be able to take that and easily construct a standard Grimoire Tradition evocation if you want to establish contact and work with her that way.
Ok great! There's no sigil in NAP so I figured I'd have to create a makeshift one via Rose Cross or Witch's Ladder. I'll have to do some research on Nitika as well.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Ok great! There's no sigil in NAP so I figured I'd have to create a makeshift one via Rose Cross or Witch's Ladder. I'll have to do some research on Nitika as well.
Please do share as much as you find because there's very little information freely available that I've seen aside from the damon brand book. Though, I will try to look into NAP as well.

I couldn't find anything solid about the Nuctemeron either, might have to actually buy it.

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
You may find Nitika Sigil in the Cashbook of GOM

But for the sake of simplicity, I have added Nitika sigil with a sigil of Haatan if anybody needs it in the future.

Nitika.jpg

haatan.jpg

Alfher

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
What script is that around those sigils? It kinda looks like a mix of Agrippa’s Theban and Celestial but I don’t think it is. 🤔

Damon Brand uses Hebrew for the GoM sigil. Here’s a picture of it from Pinterest:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, though the sigil is the same, the scripts around are not in Hebrew but again derived from Hebrew. I wanted to offer an alternative. The script here uses "Passing the River alphabet", which is an occult alphabet derived from the Hebrew alphabet and first described in the Third Book of Occult Philosophy (1553) - Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa.

Alfher

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Ahh, it’s the river one. Thank you. I thought it was Agrippan but I just couldn’t put my finger on it.