• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [ApolloMoon] My Love Spell

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.
If you clicked this thread you probably already know about my past help with some people pertaining to a specific spell. I can't seem to keep up with the enormous requests for this spell so I'm doing what I can to make sure everyone has it at their fingertips if needed. I am going to publicly share my spell. I do not suggest this spell as a solution to all little problems in a relationship, or as a one and done fix. As with all Magick, you have to put in the work to back up the spell!! I also do not recommend this spell to others who do not have a good grasp of the Occult. This spell does involve blood, a very powerful tag lock, and if messed up it could have some serious consequences for you and the person you cast it on.

A warning- all consequences of the spell cast are on that of the caster, I hold no responsibility for what happens when you cast this spell. As with all Magick there could be backlash and unintended side effects, you are taking responsibility of these when you cast the spell. Good luck to all who feel the need to perform this, I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for.

Needed: Rose petals, Rose thorns, something of the person your casting the spell on (hair, nail, photo, makeup), red ribbon or string, Honey, and a candle (preferably black or red, size doesn't matter).

On the night of the new moon light your candle in a dark room after you have gathered all of your supplies. Spread out the petals and use the thorn to prick your finger. Spread your blood on the petals (amount of petals doesn’t matter, use however many feels right) and on the personal item of the recipient of the spell and concentrate on that person. While doing this chant the following: Blood of my body intertwines with yours, rose of love binds us together behind these closed doors.
Then wrap the petals, personal object, and your blood together with the red string/ribbon, and chant this: In love and passion I bind us together, your love for me grows and blossoms like that of the red, red rose.
Then burn the ends of the string with the fire from the candle, just enough to singe it. After this is done go bury the charm before the night is over and bring the honey with you. Make sure you do not bury this in a place on your property, or somewhere you pass often. After the hole is dug, Chant the following: I bury thee, and through the power of the new moon and that of the earth I sprout our love, so mote it be.
After you say the words pour a bit of honey on top of the charm then cover the hole with dirt, and your ritual is complete!

Note that this spell is not set in stone, and can be adapted in any way to suit your needs

(For extra kick you can pour blessed rose essential oil or rose water on the dirt after it covers your charm, and you can infuse the honey with specified energy as well)