• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [Araignee] A Left Handed Evocation Rite

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
As we were going through some of our old grimoires, we "rediscovered" this simple Evocation rite. So, we decided to post it here - and share with all you aspiring Black Mages. Enjoy...

REQUIREMENTS AND PREPARATIONS:

- Black garments, cleansed and pure.

- Incense: Dragon's Blood, Henbane, Asafoetida, Frankincense, Powdered Shedded Snake Skin - mix all in equal parts.

- Four Red candles and three Black candles. One candle on each point - Black, Red, Black, Red etc etc. Start South, placing candles widddershins, until all points are covered. Circle is drawn up in ox blood, soot and red wine - to be approximately 9ft in diameter, big enough to stand in.

- Tools of the Arts according to your own preferences - however, optional.

- Entity's Seal of calling.

On the night corresponding with the Entity to be called - all consideration of the hour and attributes, the Shadow-clad mage will enter the lair of evocation...

Bare witness to the infernal circle being thus:

Araignee circle.jpg

All symbols are attributed to the nature of these Infernal Spirits of which the mage seeks unity with on the Dark Path.

- Light all candles widdershins.

- The mage enters from the Western point - indicating the Death of Self. As he/she does so, he/she speaks softly this word:
"Deserukdi"
(Meaning: "The Serpent Awakens from Destruction.")

- Call quarters as needed.

- Cross arms over chest, face South and state:
"Aibenat-omtas-ider"

(Meaning: "I have become initiate of vexing Dragons.")

- Still facing South, arms crossed, lift head to sky and speak softly:
"Miuhn!"
(Meaning: "My Will be done!")

- Kneel, facing South...uncross arms, rest palms on legs, lower chin to chest and say softly:

"Orciu-mior ain-shemroh meneto-ohgermeh cuinha-sincu beseth-belcu sethvoh-marh!
The mighty gate is breached! The Blinded Eye bares witness! You are Open!"

(Meaning of the words of power: "Come you Mighty Devourer, you Ancient Mystery of the Infernal Deep and grant me passage to the shores of the Abyss. Come you Insidious Shadows and be my Steed of Blood-Stained conquest! With seething venom do I feed the masses of restless specters!")

The Evocation of the Left-Handed Legions:

"By this sacred symbol, of hell's directive do I hereby unfasten the chains that binds the free, and ensnare the weak."

- Place thumb to thumb and forefinger to forefinger - making a upwards-facing triangle, then breathe these words through the opening of your hands:
"Diabolus Aeternium"

- Stand or kneel, facing South. The Seal of the Spirit in Southern-most quarter upon infernal seal. (The square with the inverted cross.)

- Place thurible upon this and burn the incence.

The Charge of Serpents:

"By the Names of the Unnamed Seven Fires, I call upon you Mighty ...(name of spirit)... (enter Enn if available)

With the authority of the Denizens of the Land of Tears, do I evoke You by Your Ancient name ...(name of Spirit)...

By the Goat of Mendez and the Queen of Sard, Come forth ...(name of Spirit)... and manifest!" (Enter Enn if available)

- Lower head and close eyes, open your senses and wait for the great breech of the Spirit.

- When It arrives, greet It and conduct your business.

Voidking

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this, may I ask which tradition/current this rite comes from?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
This is an archived post. It is an original Ritual by the Araignee's who were members of WF in the past. I have only redrawn the image and corrected a few spelling errors.