• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request Arcane Audio Classes Jason Miller

This book cannot be found/shared.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I was wondering if anyone of you wonderful people out there possibly had Jason Millers Arcane Audio Classes and would be willing to share it.
It usually accompanies his Strategic Sorcery Course and I'm trying to get my hands on a copy.
Thanks in advance for anyone's help.
SS
Post automatically merged:

I was wondering if anyone of you wonderful people out there possibly had Jason Millers Arcane Audio Classes and would be willing to share it.
It usually accompanies his Strategic Sorcery Course and I'm trying to get my hands on a copy.
SS
To be specific I know there are numbers of Arcane Audio Classes. I'd be happy with any and all of them that someone might be willing to share.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Reaction score
Awards
SS

To be specific I know there are numbers of Arcane Audio Classes. I'd be happy with any and all of them that someone might be willing to share.

The only audio course that I’ve ever found in the wild is his Black School. It’s under the Book Shares forum.

-Eld

Reaction score
SS

Bump

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Declined: not a book.