• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Arch Angel Satan

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Satan has reigned as an 'evil' Arch Angel of God and a Truthbearer since Jesus Christ's death. He is the current Arch Angel having control over humanity and is soon
quitting only to have Arch Angel Azrael take over. Satan is not a fallen angel but a God's Arch Angel. While he has been on this planet for a long time he is really the Arch Angel of evil.

Believe in Satan but do not follow him is my motto. Satan's duties are truthbearing and looking after shamans, also about looking after forest creatures.

Satan's country of residence is Finland.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Satan has reigned as an 'evil' Arch Angel of God and a Truthbearer since Jesus Christ's death. He is the current Arch Angel having control over humanity and is soon
quitting only to have Arch Angel Azrael take over. Satan is not a fallen angel but a God's Arch Angel. While he has been on this planet for a long time he is really the Arch Angel of evil.

Believe in Satan but do not follow him is my motto. Satan's duties are truthbearing and looking after shamans, also about looking after forest creatures.

Satan's country of residence is Finland.
Lmao

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
amur i get what you are saying, but kerala these days is in india and shamans are the ones who walk naked and sleep on graves, they do have finish saunas though. lots of smoke and red naked bodies for sure....so please have a look in the mirror and live, cause you seem to become lost.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
amur i get what you are saying, but kerala these days is in india and shamans are the ones who walk naked and sleep on graves, they do have finish saunas though. lots of smoke and red naked bodies for sure....so please have a look in the mirror and live, cause you seem to become lost.
No I'm not lost, just mirroring Creation here so no worries :) Learn to read the energy signature of the text to see what is real and what isn't.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
my eyes still hurt from the last time. it was then when the text on my screen lighted up in front of me showing the mystical path of ama sophia.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
my eyes still hurt from the last time. it was then when the text on my screen lighted up in front of me showing the mystical path of ama sophia.
Perhaps do somekind of shield to not get too intense vibrations from the text?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i think my annoyance came from the fact that lhp with real angels can be terror, but is still white magick. it started to confuse more when i went tru da'ath and i had a talk with lilith, but also aset, both wives of lucifuge. the discussion was about the freedom of choice and we all agreed that was the point while at the same time i was possessed without consent. so how to resolve that? in the end it got resolved and thats it.

as a wise woman once said: listen to your body and god will show the rest.
its strange, but after surgery the healing process really showed me the way.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
i think my annoyance came from the fact that lhp with real angels can be terror, but is still white magick. it started to confuse more when i went tru da'ath and i had a talk with lilith, but also aset, both wives of lucifuge. the discussion was about the freedom of choice and we all agreed that was the point while at the same time i was possessed without consent. so how to resolve that? in the end it got resolved and thats it.

as a wise woman once said: listen to your body and god will show the rest.
its strange, but after surgery the healing process really showed me the way.
Yup love you :)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
likewise amur, but dont make me think stupid things, ;)

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
likewise amur, but dont make me think stupid things, ;)
Well if humanity is full of it them I have to make tests on how to get things better :) But I promise I won't.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
true a zambi is not the same as a zombi. for me its like entering my body tru the spaces in between. i found someone else calling it pore breathing. to me thats normal breathing. i have more of such, so i get confused easily.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
true a zambi is not the same as a zombi. for me its like entering my body tru the spaces in between. i found someone else calling it pore breathing. to me thats normal breathing. i have more of such, so i get confused easily.
If you like pore breathing try the elements and how they feel, both negative and positive aspects. Is a good mindmap for your own self and really does help with emotions also.