• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Archangel Raphael

ChaosExplorer11

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello fellow forum members ,in this topic I want to speak about Archangel Raphael and how much he helped me by healing me and my relatives. We were all in a serious condition because of the Covid virus and things weren't looking too good for us.So I drew the sigil of the archangel on a list of paper and said a prayer for healing. In just a few days our condition improved and we were healed, I also felt the positive energy and aura of archangel Raphael after I completed the summoning ritual. Also on the medical lungs examinations of one of my relatives who went trough covid and is a serious smoker something interesting was shown. The lungs were in a good condition even though the person is a smoker and went through very bad covid hardships. In my opinion this is a miracle and I believe that anyone who needs help should summon Archangel Raphael and ask for healing and protection, you will need his sigil and a prayer or invocation ritual to summon him. I recommend invocation summoning, rather than evocation,because for healing it is more effective. Summoning angels is completely safe for the summoner, so don't be afraid to invoke them, but remember all spirits must be treated with respect ! They choose to help you, but they aren't your servants ! Also, feel free to post your experiences in summoning or working with archangel Raphael, after all that's why I created this topic :)

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I've worked with Raphael before myself, though my experience with angels in general is a little.....unorthodox, you would say. But yeah, Raphael definitely deserves the reputation. Though healing isn't all he's able to do, he's very good at it.

ChaosExplorer11

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello! What was the sigil that you used for the working/s you mentioned on this thread?
Hello friend, I will try posting link of the image, because I can't find the option to post a file from my device .To open it copy and paste it in your browser, ofcourse if you doubt a link on the internet, You can always copy and paste it in virustotal.com to check it with antivirus .Here is the link :

Mod Edit:
7lTLxqY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ChaosExplorer11

Neophyte
Reaction score
I've worked with Raphael before myself, though my experience with angels in general is a little.....unorthodox, you would say. But yeah, Raphael definitely deserves the reputation. Though healing isn't all he's able to do, he's very good at it.
Hello, thanks for replying to me, I am sure that all spirits can be unpredictable ,doesn't matter if they originate from Chaos like demons, or from the divine energy like angels, also there are some fallen angels like Samyaza who are probably very unpredictable to work with. Some spirits might decide not to work with a person at all, either because they don't like them or sometimes for the summoner's protection if the spirit is too powerful

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, thanks for replying to me, I am sure that all spirits can be unpredictable ,doesn't matter if they originate from Chaos like demons, or from the divine energy like angels, also there are some fallen angels like Samyaza who are probably very unpredictable to work with. Some spirits might decide not to work with a person at all, either because they don't like them or sometimes for the summoner's protection if the spirit is too powerful
Do you work with Samyaza (Shemyaza) ?

ChaosExplorer11

Neophyte
Reaction score
Do you work with Samyaza (Shemyaza) ?
I have heard from people who have worked with him that if he respects a summoner ,or if a summoner manages to form a strong connection with Samyaza ,the spirit will always help and protect the summoner honestly. But the part about forming a strong connection with Samyaza might be tricky to achieve .

From what I have learned, Samyaza has teached a lot of information and important knowledge to humanity and teached people secrets of the occult, magic and possibly the name of The Source and by doing so he helped us evolve spiritually and strenghten our power and knowledge .He helped us evolve in a faster way and learn the practice of magic, alchemy and other occult sciences and arts. In my opinion he did a good thing,because he was willing to honestly communicate with people and connect with them in all ways.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
From what I have learned, Samyaza has teached a lot of information and important knowledge to humanity and teached people secrets of the occult, magic and possibly the name of The Source and by doing so he helped us evolve spiritually and strenghten our power and knowledge .He helped us evolve in a faster way and learn the practice of magic, alchemy and other occult sciences and arts. In my opinion he did a good thing,because he was willing to honestly communicate with people and connect with them in all ways.
I've heard about this. Maybe you can help me get in contact with the people you mentioned ;) we can discuss in private

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have heard from people who have worked with him that if he respects a summoner ,or if a summoner manages to form a strong connection with Samyaza ,the spirit will always help and protect the summoner honestly. But the part about forming a strong connection with Samyaza might be tricky to achieve .

Sincerely, I would like to discuss more with you in private

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I will try posting link of the image, because I can't find the option to post a file from my device
At this point in time, that is not allowed. You will have to upload to an external host such as imgur.com etc and then use the image link here.

seems like the site doesn't allow me or maybe I have to learn more about how the forum functions
Click on someone's name, and click start conversation.

ChaosExplorer11

Neophyte
Reaction score
At this point in time, that is not allowed. You will have to upload to an external host such as imgur.com etc and then use the image link here.

Click on someone's name, and click start conversation.
Hello and thank you for your help with the explanation and image sharing