• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ars Goetia Demons, and what planet?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Hi all. I’m having trouble finding what planet Sitri(Sytry) and Sallos(Saleos) are under, i want to match the day and hour. Thanks.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
In Goetia it says ”The 19th spirit is called Saleos, he is a great and mighty duke”

And Johann weyer ”pseudomonarchia daemonum” it says this ”65] Saleos [*Zaleos] is a great earle” Earl or Duke?

Haha i just noticed by reading them since i will work with one of them upcoming month(s).

Reaction score
Awards
Dukes are Jupiterian in nature usually. Check out Thomas Karlssons Qabalah, Qlippoth and Goetic Magic, I think they are listed in the back.
Blue, Tin, Sapphire, Cedarwood.

Reaction score
Awards
Sallos (Duke) is Venus, Green, Copper, Emerald, Rosewood. Princes are Jupiter, but some hold differing ranks at times.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
some hold differing ranks at times.
Yes some have double titles. There is a neat structure to be found in the 72 though. For that Sallos is a Duke (and Sitri a Prince).
Their planets - based on their power but NOT "orthodox" - I would class Sallos under Venus (love) and Sitri under Mars (because he "enflames with lust" which i think of more as sex than love - even though as I revealed earlier he didn't deliver for me 😂)

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Yes some have double titles. There is a neat structure to be found in the 72 though. For that Sallos is a Duke (and Sitri a Prince).
Their planets - based on their power but NOT "orthodox" - I would class Sallos under Venus (love) and Sitri under Mars (because he "enflames with lust" which i think of more as sex than love - even though as I revealed earlier he didn't deliver for me 😂)
I would class them both as venusian spirits since they deal alot with love, but i wanted to be sure :). I really want to know.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
The only reason why i want to know is so i can call them the day and hour of their planet that they are under, it makes it easier for the spirit.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
The only reason why i want to know is so i can call them the day and hour of their planet that they are under, it makes it easier for the spirit.
Well then go with what @Diluculo_DelFuego said but combine day and hour. Take Thursday (Jupiter - Prince - Sitri) but in the hour of Venus? And Sallos Venus all the way. The correspondence he gave is the classical as in the lesser Key.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Zepar Duke, his Office is within love too, so he could be classed as venusian? If so, how do you calculate?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Weyer ”Bune is a great and a strong Duke, he appeareth as a dragon with three heads, the third whereof is like to a man; he speaketh with a divine voice, he maketh the dead to change their place, and divels to assemble upon the sepulchers of the dead: he greatlie inricheth a man, and maketh him eloquent and wise, answering trulie to all demands, and thirtie legions obeie him.”

Bune is a venusian spirit, yet his office has nothing to do with love from what i read.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Weyer ”Bune is a great and a strong Duke, he appeareth as a dragon with three heads, the third whereof is like to a man; he speaketh with a divine voice, he maketh the dead to change their place, and divels to assemble upon the sepulchers of the dead: he greatlie inricheth a man, and maketh him eloquent and wise, answering trulie to all demands, and thirtie legions obeie him.”

Bune is a venusian spirit, yet his office has nothing to do with love from what i read.
It may have to do with the Sefirot that rules it which is about conquering, victory, etc.

but don’t take my word for that, unlike many in here I’m not a wannabe expert

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Resident wannabe expert here:
Dukes are Venusian yes, and Zepar definitely has these characteristics but he also has the power of making barren. May have something to do (or is reflected by) his appearance as a knight, with the symbolism of the sword.
In Dutch the word for the sheath of a sword is called "schede" which is also a word for the vagina.

Bune although he is of Venus, is more of establishing friendships in my opinion.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Resident wannabe expert here:
Dukes are Venusian yes, and Zepar definitely has these characteristics but he also has the power of making barren. May have something to do (or is reflected by) his appearance as a knight, with the symbolism of the sword.
In Dutch the word for the sheath of a sword is called "schede" which is also a word for the vagina.

Bune although he is of Venus, is more of establishing friendships in my opinion.
Did G-d tell you that or maybe a octopus parasite? 😂😂 jk

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Who should i work with when it comes to love? Zepar, Sitri or Sallos? And why? Yeah i’ve noticed dukes to be venusian.

Reaction score
Awards
I can recommend a great book here - Demons of Magick. It lists all their powers and has seals and a summoning technique. Then there is one subject matter expert breaking it down for you, and Ibelieve the author is Damon Brand.

Reaction score
Awards
Let's say you will go with ritual option one, a petition ritual.
You will, in demon/draconic script, write out your request in a coherent single sentence, with as little restriction on them as necessary. You will then for a week fully immerse yourself, listen to their enn, write letters to them, make seals and talismans of them, meditate on their seal, draw pictures for them, etc.
You're building a psychic bridge to the demons.
Then the summoning begins, when you feel the presence using the evocation keys, make your request out loud and a license to depart, you can provide offerings later if you want.
You then burn the seal and petition. I would keep an English copy of the petition, including date and time.

If you are a Ceremonial or Solomonic practitioner, then obviously you will be using different methods.

The shem angels can do the same and better btw. But if youre heading toward angels, 72 Angels of Magick is likewise fantastic.

If you need good resources for either team, hit me up and I will hand over titles for you to look at.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, i will use the solomonic full evocation ritual , about demons appearances and powers can be found here, in JHP website, many books which i read everyday, fourth book philosophy explains their appearance and such,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
But i don’t know why Zepar got my interest instead of Sallos, i have to choose Sitri or Zepar for getting a real relationship, i will do more research om those two demons and go from there.