• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request Asenath Mason- The Spider Goddess

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I'm trying to be selective about making requests only to books that I can't find, I did search with title "PDF" from Google and DuckDuckGo and looked on Serpent's Keep on Telegram. I'm actually requesting this book because I've been having synchronicities involving Arachne and the theme of spiders coming up in real life after having a hypnogogic vision of a spider while falling asleep of a spider face which said "You are worthy of my presence". It's not a huge priority, but more of a personal request.

Product details​

• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BMSQN7CJ
  • Publisher ‏ : ‎ Independently published (November 25, 2022)
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English
  • Paperback ‏ : ‎ 161 pages
  • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 979-8357666307

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seraphic313

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm trying to be selective about making requests only to books that I can't find, I did search with title "PDF" from Google and DuckDuckGo and looked on Serpent's Keep on Telegram. I'm actually requesting this book because I've been having synchronicities involving Arachne and the theme of spiders coming up in real life after having a hypnogogic vision of a spider while falling asleep of a spider face which said "You are worthy of my presence". It's not a huge priority, but more of a personal request.

Product details​

• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BMSQN7CJ
  • Publisher ‏ : ‎ Independently published (November 25, 2022)
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English
  • Paperback ‏ : ‎ 161 pages
  • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 979-8357666307

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
@Wildchildx11 Following because I have been seeing those spiders for over 20 years. ❤️