• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [Astral Eye] To bind someone who has hurt you

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
To bind someone who is hurting you​

This is a potent ritual that effectively binds someone who is hurting you. Beware, this type of magick is not to be trifled with. The effects are real, potent and difficult to undo. This is not to be done because your boyfriend broke up with you or your co-worker pissed you off last week. If you have a problem ask me, but do not come crying to me because you failed to think about what you were doing.

You will need:

A poppet of the one you are binding including a part of them (a hair, piece of clothing, etc.)
7 chains
An athame, knife or dagger

At night, take the poppet and rap it in the seven chains. Say this as you wrap each chain round it (one line for every chain)

"By raging sea,
By bellowing tornado,
By blazing flame,
By crushing rock,
By tangling forest,
By fearful illusion,
By vengeance and retribution."

All the time thinking about all the pain and misery they've caused you.

Place the athame/knife/dagger on top of the poppet handle pointing away from you. Say:

"These chains forged from pain and misery,
May they return to you their maker,
Tighter and stronger than the one that binds Fenrir,
And the one that holds Loki to the tree,

By the seven powers I evoke,
By Hecate, Nemesis and The Morrighan,
I bind you.
May you never hurt me or those I love again.
By the blood in my veins and the breath in my lungs,
Be bound!"

While doing this, focus on you misery, pain, anger, etc. Allow them to fill you. After saying the final line, discharge those emotions at the poppet. Let it take them all in. You may feel empty. Keep the poppet close but somewhere out of the way. Try not to dwell on it and get back in a more positive frame of mind. See friends, watch a movie, eat chocolate, whatever. Just get on with your life.

(the names of the deities can be replaced with any gods/spirits/entities or even forces such as the elements. Use what ever you are comfortable with here, just make sure it's from the heart)

I hope you never need to use this.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Normally, if the person has adverse intentions against me, I take their energy stream that is directed to me and loop it back to them. They have never lasted more than a few days attacking themselves.

If the attack is not conscious I usually drop the energy stream into the Earth

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Please make your own threads where you can explain your theories about astral hooks, permissions and black jellyfish rather than jumping on every other thread with the intention of making people ask you about things 👍