• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Astral sickness

Morgn

Neophyte
Reaction score
Does anyone know if disease can be contracted/spread in the astral plane or through astral bodies/by astral projectors while they're projecting. This question applies whether the person contracting said disease is another astral body/projector or a physical person. Thank-you!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That account contains one of the few published descriptions of the etheric, astral and mental hooks holding the OP.

I do not recall meeting a human that was not hooked by an adverse entity.

There is an industry based on hooking but it is a very widespread skill largely instinctive in humans.

For example, teachers of young children may put astral hooks in their ears to make them listen. The hooks remain after the death of the teacher.

I recall the most senior public servant of my state. He had so many hooks he was like a pin cushion. As a result he had very little freedom of action. When I would suggest a useful line of policy, he would reply that he was flat out trying to deal with existing policy actions

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am not an expert on hooks, but the description of djinns do not make sense.

I am aware of teachers using this way. Or at least i had a friend telling me it is actually a common thing in some countries he'd been to in asia. But also that it was used by the teachers to understand the 'groupflow'.

Either way, i think it is easier to get the person possessing to stop and then remove the hooks instead of removing the hooks first.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am just thinking out loud, but would unschooling be an option to remove the hooks? Or breaking loops?
I once had a big argument and since then i stay away from the astral in a conscious sense, but dealing with it in the astral and removing the hooks there, shoudnt that be the fastest route?

Also im starting to think that some hooks, in general, are there because people find the outcome in life useful or pleasant.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hooks are easy to "see" while meditating. Also the hook blocks the flow of light to parts of the body further from the heart so that the further part looks dark from the reduction in life force

Mostly, sending light from the heart to the hook will loosen it enough to pull it out and give it to the Earth. Then send light from the heart to fill up the hole left by the hook.

There is usually an energy line from the hook to the hooker - often a close acquaintance/relative. Send them some light from the heart to improve the relationship

Sometimes with a hook from a dark entity, the entity has explained to the human that the human is special. Such humans are often unhappy when the hook is removed as they lose their specialness. Typically such humans re-nvite the dark entity

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You really got me thinking, so i meditated on it and i got a dream.

What you call hooks, i seem to have been researching for a while now. I just called it triggers, where when your ears hear something it becomes a command.

What you call special in my research mostly comes down to arrogance, may it be in sexism, racism or any other ism ive encountered. Even to the point where traits like humbleness, compassion, etc. become a way of expressing such arrogance and beget a feeling of fakeness.

What i know from life's experience is that people that live in an area with a warlock present, are more prone to triggers/hooks from non-human beings. Which might have to do with the warlock using power to bring certain ways into being. (healing, warring, gold digging, etc.)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is common for Earth human females to have a large hook in the brain put by the father to control thought patterns so that the daughter will become a dutiful wife.

At the same time the mother often puts a hook in the daughter's throat so that she will not say silly things to men and thereby attract adverse events

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Mmm that is not what i am talking about. What you mention now, is a view of how culture gets integrated. I am talking about, looking back, triggers to make events happen in the greater cheme of things.

Lets put it different. Some triggers are there to make you walk your destiny, but there are also some that make you NOT walk your destiny. I am mostly researching the latter.

Since you mention females, one might ponder on the why's and how's of having (finally) a female in the higher echelons of the church.
And why in conspiracy theory there is an islamic branch in rome, while at the same time islam at its core promotes equality between male and female.

I think im quite derailing this thread btw.
To the OP: sadly enough, yes one can spread disease like that. Even if it is placebo-like. Feeling sick can come pretty close to being sick. A friend once gave me the advise to trace the 'attacker' and hit back, scare the bejesus out of him or simply bring him down.
And he was right.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A friend once gave me the advise to trace the 'attacker' and hit back,

My experience and that of others demonstrates that sending light from the heart to the attacker is often sufficient to change their behavior - thus avoiding on-going battles