• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Astral Vampirism, Lycanthropy

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Vampires are clandestine predators. One way a vampire feeds is through astral projection. Vampires see astral projection as the same thing as having an out of body experience. In order to accomplish this you have to start with lucid dreaming.

I started lucid dreaming by repeating a personal mantra before I went to bed every night. My mantra was "I'm going to sleep, and I will remember my dreams." On top of this it's absolutely necessary to keep a dream journal. Whenever I dream, I record everything right down to the most finite detail when I wake up. Doing this will help you become aware when you're dreaming. Also, sometimes, you'll hear yourself repeating your personal mantra in your dream and it will suddenly make you aware.

When you become aware or semi-lucid in your dream all you have to do is think about leaving your body and you will. It gets easier over time but for now I suggest starting with the rope method.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Another way I do this is by designating a spot in my room that I'll go to when I'm out. It feels like I'm reaching in that direction until I'm suddenly out of body. Once I'm out of body I ground myself by focusing on an object in my room. Once it becomes clear I feel grounded in the present.

You can also get out of body by means of sigil magick, invocation or evocation. You can always ask a spirit that teaches astral vampirism how to get out of body. Lunar spirits and Qliphothic spirits who would be classified as incubi or succubae are perfect for this. You can ask them to give you a hag attack and pull you out of body while you're experiencing sleep paralysis. This method isn't for the faint of heart, but it can be a rewarding experience because this gives you an opportunity to have a guide on the other side.

Once you're out of body you can do whatever you want but you have to keep in mind the more stuff you do the more energy you burn through. Something like astral sex will most likely slam you back into your body once you finish. So you have to constantly feed when you're out of body and you have to make sure you consumed enough blood current before you try to do something taxing like astral sex. Draining one or two people is typically enough for a session. And I'm talking that's enough for some superman level shit.

Lycanthropy

Whenever I'm out of body I like to take the form of a werewolf. This can be accomplished with sigil magick or the death posture. I'm going to cover the death poster here.

1. Select a safe, quiet place with a soft floor. Darken the room.

2. Close your eyes and stand on your tiptoes with your arms locked behind your back, hands clasped together. You will probably want to do this against a wall for balance.

3. Arch your back and extend your neck. Your body should be stretched and elongated. This should feel strained.

4. With this posture, the body will begin to become physically exhausted and begin to tingle. You will become overloaded with tension.

5. Breaths will become deeper and more labored. The mind will race but slowly be overcome by the intensity of the physical sensation.

6. Stay in this pose until you absolutely feel at the limit of your capacity. At the moment right before you collapse, you will be in a somewhat altered state of mind conducive to "charging" your spiritual and mental battery. Here, focus on your goal. Visualize what you wish to achieve, or perhaps recite an
. (In this case the goal is to astrally shapeshift into a werewolf.)

7. Collapse to the floor. You may feel the urge to laugh, cry, or otherwise expel the mental after effects of the exhaustion. Do whatever comes naturally, and get up slowly.

8. Move on to everyday tasks. It is important for the mind to somewhat forget the imprint it has just received.

Source and link for the death posture:

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
If you're unsure on how to work out sigil magik for this just let me know. I'll be happy to post a short tutorial in this thread.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Also, if you don't understand how to drain someone while out of body it's the same process as using an astral tendril. The only difference is instead of breathing the energy in all you have to do is think it and it will automatically happen.

This is why you practice the techniques I laid out in the thread that covers the basics of vampirism. It becomes second nature in the astral.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
How about drinking the earth’s energy: telluric energy?
What do you think about that?

I’ve been doing it. It has the added benefits of grounding + restoring your youth.

do you think we can stay young longer by feeding on the earth/waterfalls /nature in general ?

because in my book people have dirty energy like a soda v. natural mineral water.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
How about drinking the earth’s energy: telluric energy?
What do you think about that?

I’ve been doing it. It has the added benefits of grounding + restoring your youth.

do you think we can stay young longer by feeding on the earth/waterfalls /nature in general ?

because in my book people have dirty energy like a soda v. natural mineral water.
It depends on what you believe in. Real vampirism/predatory spirituality as a philosophy doesn't recognize those things as a valid source of energy. People started associating stuff like that with vampirism when the LHP started adopting new age practices and people ran out of things to write about concerning the topic of vampirism. Even the concept of filtering is utter nonsense. It's like if you're worried about toxins then you shouldn't get your energy from someone who looks sickly or weak. None of that stuff was ever an issue during the 90s and early 2000 so I don't see why it's such an issue now.

Look I'm not the authority on what vampirism is or isn't but you have to ask yourself why don't vampiric spirits feed on telluric energy, waterfalls, rocks and stuff? Why do they prefer the living over things like that? It's because the blood current that's generated by the living is different from the energy generated by the earth.

But hey, at the end of the day it comes down to what works for you. I ground myself and utilize telluric energy in my meditations to clean and clear my chakras. That vibe is totally different than vampires and werewolves, but everything has its purpose.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It depends on what you believe in. Real vampirism/predatory spirituality as a philosophy doesn't recognize those things as a valid source of energy. People started associating stuff like that with vampirism when the LHP started adopting new age practices and people ran out of things to write about concerning the topic of vampirism. Even the concept of filtering is utter nonsense. It's like if you're worried about toxins then you shouldn't get your energy from someone who looks sickly or weak. None of that stuff was ever an issue during the 90s and early 2000 so I don't see why it's such an issue now.

Look I'm not the authority on what vampirism is or isn't but you have to ask yourself why don't vampiric spirits feed on telluric energy, waterfalls, rocks and stuff? Why do they prefer the living over things like that? It's because the blood current that's generated by the living is different from the energy generated by the earth.

But hey, at the end of the day it comes down to what works for you. I ground myself and utilize telluric energy in my meditations to clean and clear my chakras. That vibe is totally different than vampires and werewolves, but everything has its purpose.
This is awesome Ghost! I Love it. Wow!

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The inner, subtle essences can be contemplated only by sucking, not by knowing.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It's from the Zohar. Probably written by a jewish vampire?

Mahotma

Neophyte
Reaction score
I believe he means “the only way to know is to do”. Correct me if i am wrong.

While theory is fine and a good start, only by testing (ie-doing) can one know.

The theory of differant types of soul is a belief that people have different types of souls, either in part or in whole, that require different energies. A fae soul would be fine (in conventional theory) absorbing earth or nature energies. A soul of predatory nature would be more inclined or able to absorb the life energy of other creatures more biological same as the being trying to absorb such as animals and other “living” beings such as humans.

In short you feed and find out what food suits you best as there is truly no other way to know.

anwerfatehy

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Vampires are clandestine predators. One way a vampire feeds is through astral projection. Vampires see astral projection as the same thing as having an out of body experience. In order to accomplish this you have to start with lucid dreaming.

I started lucid dreaming by repeating a personal mantra before I went to bed every night. My mantra was "I'm going to sleep, and I will remember my dreams." On top of this it's absolutely necessary to keep a dream journal. Whenever I dream, I record everything right down to the most finite detail when I wake up. Doing this will help you become aware when you're dreaming. Also, sometimes, you'll hear yourself repeating your personal mantra in your dream and it will suddenly make you aware.

When you become aware or semi-lucid in your dream all you have to do is think about leaving your body and you will. It gets easier over time but for now I suggest starting with the rope method.

Another way I do this is by designating a spot in my room that I'll go to when I'm out. It feels like I'm reaching in that direction until I'm suddenly out of body. Once I'm out of body I ground myself by focusing on an object in my room. Once it becomes clear I feel grounded in the present.

You can also get out of body by means of sigil magick, invocation or evocation. You can always ask a spirit that teaches astral vampirism how to get out of body. Lunar spirits and Qliphothic spirits who would be classified as incubi or succubae are perfect for this. You can ask them to give you a hag attack and pull you out of body while you're experiencing sleep paralysis. This method isn't for the faint of heart, but it can be a rewarding experience because this gives you an opportunity to have a guide on the other side.

Once you're out of body you can do whatever you want but you have to keep in mind the more stuff you do the more energy you burn through. Something like astral sex will most likely slam you back into your body once you finish. So you have to constantly feed when you're out of body and you have to make sure you consumed enough blood current before you try to do something taxing like astral sex. Draining one or two people is typically enough for a session. And I'm talking that's enough for some superman level shit.

Lycanthropy

Whenever I'm out of body I like to take the form of a werewolf. This can be accomplished with sigil magick or the death posture. I'm going to cover the death poster here.

1. Select a safe, quiet place with a soft floor. Darken the room.

2. Close your eyes and stand on your tiptoes with your arms locked behind your back, hands clasped together. You will probably want to do this against a wall for balance.

3. Arch your back and extend your neck. Your body should be stretched and elongated. This should feel strained.

4. With this posture, the body will begin to become physically exhausted and begin to tingle. You will become overloaded with tension.

5. Breaths will become deeper and more labored. The mind will race but slowly be overcome by the intensity of the physical sensation.

6. Stay in this pose until you absolutely feel at the limit of your capacity. At the moment right before you collapse, you will be in a somewhat altered state of mind conducive to "charging" your spiritual and mental battery. Here, focus on your goal. Visualize what you wish to achieve, or perhaps recite an
. (In this case the goal is to astrally shapeshift into a werewolf.)

7. Collapse to the floor. You may feel the urge to laugh, cry, or otherwise expel the mental after effects of the exhaustion. Do whatever comes naturally, and get up slowly.

8. Move on to everyday tasks. It is important for the mind to somewhat forget the imprint it has just received.

Source and link for the death posture:

you are the best in this site, thank you