• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Attaining to clairvoyance?

Someone's asking for help!

Centh

Apprentice
Reaction score
A million years ago I began to stare into a mirror in the dark, looking around my body for an aura. I can see whispers of auras as a white outline around bodies. It doesn't take much time looking at something before I see the energy. I mean, there's always the issue: maybe it's not auras. I think I should have kept looking into the mirror, because seeing energy in action would be be very useful to me now.

I just don't know the best way to develop clairvoyance. In your experiences, what has worked best for you?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
pits different for everyone...not everyone’s as developed as to see things openly

some do need tools like a mirror, a crystal ball, tarot. As I learned more n more I’d see different things in dreams but I don’t see spirits...honestly I’m great ful for thwt I think I’d have a heart attack.

but, use whatever you can and practice

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Your conceptions aside, you want to read Samuel Sagan's Awakening the Third Eye. Or visit a meditation group.

I can't comment on clairvoyance in particular, but this book will assist in developing your senses.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There are 2 topics by yazata in the technology area of this forum. It is fun to watch the vids hes sharing and with a bit of phantasy and Qliffothic knowhow easily spread in your home as scary playground with sounds. To me it is sort of a step up to remembering where to turn on my clairvoyance.

Misty Mystic

Neophyte
Reaction score
Any diagnostic skills are trainable. They reqire mastering specific "Divinator's" state of mind.

Visualisation is extremally overrated. I think it's good idea nt to push it.
Just do a lot of diagnosis every day, using any tools you feel most comfortable. Please don't forget about daily energy manipulation trainings. Draining energy resources by intensive diagnostic trainings can cause temporary reduction in vision by your eyes

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I suggest just start doing divination. Start scrying, reading tarot, ogham, runes, I-ching, etc and those practices will begin to slowly force your third eye open. You kill two birds with one stone when it's all said and done; you would have opened your third eye/clairvoyance while at the same time honing your divination skills. Most occult training systems keep them separate. First you open your third eye and then you learn a divination. I am of the mind you can do both at once and save time 🤠😎