- Joined
- Jun 14, 2026
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 7
Hey guys, I wanted to ask what you think about people in the occult community who have a very large following and reach in platforms such as Youtube, Patreon etc. We all know who I’m referring to, so I’m not going to mention any specific names. This is meant as a general question.
That being said, if anyone wants to discuss a specific occultist or occult YouTuber, feel free to do so.
The only reason I’m deliberately not focusing on a particular person is that I don’t want to trigger any fanboys here and turn this into another pointless rant or argument.
That being said, if anyone wants to discuss a specific occultist or occult YouTuber, feel free to do so.
The only reason I’m deliberately not focusing on a particular person is that I don’t want to trigger any fanboys here and turn this into another pointless rant or argument.