• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Average Wizard Forum User age?

Someone's asking for help!

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all, just curious how old do y'all think the "average" WizardForums user is. If I had to guess I'd say early to mid 30s, but just a hunch. I myself am 22 and feel decently younger than many although I have seen plenty younger than me. What do y'all think?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'd say the average is 30-35.

When I first joined WF I was 16.

44. I now am wondering what the ratio of men to women is on here?
It's mostly men, for sure. But the ratio is better than most places on account of being a small and niche community.

KYleBALION

Neophyte
Reaction score
20. I do feel being surrounded by older/wiser individuals
will accelerate my development so I view it as a bonus :)

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
33. I've been 33 ever since I started posting on the Net back in junior high. I'm also an ex-SAS Major who teaches Krav Maga to Agathara novices at a secret facility hid 'mongst the high peaks of Tajikstan. What use is the Net if you can't wriggle through reality's meshes?

Lila

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'll be 40 in a few months, and everything is looking beautiful. Seems like this forum is heavily dudes.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it seems true, we havent had much female defenders lately. nice to meet you. ❤️

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you payed for it you do it.:p