• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Basic energy work and will

Reaction score
Awards
Could someone explain it to me, including the entry level keys to the doors?
I can see the concept of chakras and seven colored items out of nowhere by color.
I can do a LIRP or LBRP, or Middle Pillar Ritual, and think I visualize (sometimes).
But what I lack is proper understanding and application of energy. I can feel it but not know how to direct it into will.
I can take dimes and sometimes stand them on edge, highest was 5/10 last night until gravity and time made them fall like angels.
I can set them on edge by larger weight at a bottom exact point. But I'd rather will them to stand on edge.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe look into QiGong. Out of all the things I’ve picked up over the past years to help with my practices, that’s definitely number 1. Wish it would’ve been the first thing I learned.

With a good instructor you’ll learn very quickly that to will energy is to breathe it into place while knowing its purpose. Also, the energy around us can be accumulated and willed to do things but only when done fluidly and slowly. And you just do it, there’s no “thinking” about it.

Learning QiGong, you learn how to understand, feel qi and how to move it. That lays a great foundation for what you’re looking for.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Could someone explain it to me, including the entry level keys to the doors?
I can see the concept of chakras and seven colored items out of nowhere by color.
I can do a LIRP or LBRP, or Middle Pillar Ritual, and think I visualize (sometimes).
But what I lack is proper understanding and application of energy. I can feel it but not know how to direct it into will.
I can take dimes and sometimes stand them on edge, highest was 5/10 last night until gravity and time made them fall like angels.
I can set them on edge by larger weight at a bottom exact point. But I'd rather will them to stand on edge.
Get with me I can help you with this.

Reaction score
Awards
Maybe look into QiGong. Out of all the things I’ve picked up over the past years to help with my practices, that’s definitely number 1. Wish it would’ve been the first thing I learned.

With a good instructor you’ll learn very quickly that to will energy is to breathe it into place while knowing its purpose. Also, the energy around us can be accumulated and willed to do things but only when done fluidly and slowly. And you just do it, there’s no “thinking” about it.

Learning QiGong, you learn how to understand, feel qi and how to move it. That lays a great foundation for what you’re looking for.
I knew there was a reason I was keeping a book on Fire Dragon Merifdian Qi Gong around.