• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Beginner

Freemoddedlife

Neophyte
Reaction score
I sensed a spirit when I was in a trance state listening to binaural beats. It said it was azazel. How can I know it is azazel and not some trickster entity just messing with me or if it's just my imagination. How can I invoke or evoke azazel by ritual.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the only way these things work is by having faith first and then learn how to check. even with ritual its never secure. ive been sucked in triangles before, so if you can trap a human in it, you for sure can bring in something totally different, were neither had the intent to meet, but it happened anyways. thats why having faith is important, so that whatever guides you and however you call it can do its job by trusting your self.

so what did your gut say, before you doubted?
when you listen to that and trust that you have faith.
when you meet an entity from that spot, you can trust what you see is given by the universe as your eyes are in that position your eyes, so the lens from the spot you are listening to is only your body.

and then there is no need for doubt, as you are created that way. so it might sound a bit silly, but its how it works.

others might explain it different btw, but this is how i was thought to share in the most neutral sense.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
How can I invoke or evoke azazel by ritual.
If you can get a sigil, that is a start. Learning correspondences of the spirit will help you build a relationship. Lou is right about faith. The biggest source of deception in spirit communications is not so much the spirit's messages as the operator's expectations. It works the same as with people. Let yourself listen and judge critically, be polite, but keep the faith.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it means that the word azazel has meaning. the meaning will lead your subconsciousness to the right paths. you can start by looking up the name in google and further the search by looking for example what correspondents. like collors,stars,etc. but also what it all means to you. most find it handy to write it all down in a journal.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It said it was azazel.
Perhaps trance state is like the internet - no one uses their real names.

It is important to learn how to test spirits - if you wish to avoid being captured.

So the first step can be to sniff the spirit - not physically but psychically. Subtle scents of lemon and lilies are good. Rose scent is ok. Food smells not so good and stink is bad.

Then if it passes the sniff test, sense its intent.

And if you are good at rising on the planes, push the spirit up and down the planes until you have a match.

So if it passes all those tests, take the spirit into your aura for a second and then push it out. Compare the in and out sensations. If the in sensation is good, repeat the in-out process. Sometimes an adverse spirit has a pretty wrapper that falls off after a couple of cycles.

If the spirit passes all those tests it is probably ok.

Still, every few weeks, turf out all the attached spirits and test them individually before letting any back. As you unfold spiritually you will get much fussier about attached spirits

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It all depends on form of contact? Was a magic circle used or not? Summoning? Ritual? There are a few factors that honestly go into it.

Freemoddedlife

Neophyte
Reaction score
It all depends on form of contact? Was a magic circle used or not? Summoning? Ritual? There are a few factors that honestly go into it.
No. I was trying to lucid dream by listening to binaural beats. I became so relaxed and then it made its presence known to me.

dannerz

Neophyte
Reaction score
I think you should ask the entity what it wants from you. But it probably left by now so don't worry about it.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I sensed a spirit when I was in a trance state listening to binaural beats. It said it was azazel. How can I know it is azazel and not some trickster entity just messing with me or if it's just my imagination. How can I invoke or evoke azazel by ritual.
No offense OP, but it’s really interesting to me how when people say they have these experiences, it’s almost always with some major demon or similar. It’s seldom that one reads experiences where it was just some random Joe Shmoe spirit wanting to chat.

I would tread very carefully around spirits that claim they are someone like Azazel. Unless you were specifically seeking them out, the odds that it was actually Azazel are low. It was likely a trickster spirit.

To those just starting out with this stuff, please for the love of all that exists, stop trying to jump into demonology and all that jazz without having a basic spiritual foundation laid out. You’re setting yourself for failure. Before trying to invoke/evoke a spirit practice getting your mediumship and psychic senses on point. Like that, when you’re meditating, trying to lucid dream, do a ritual, do a reading, etc, you’ll be able to easily identify entities that present themselves to you and be able discern their true intent. Keep in mind when working with “lower plane” entities you’re subject to all sorts of tricksters and spirits wanting to take advantage of our ignorance.

If working with these kinds of entities aren’t what you’re looking for and you have experiences where something comes and says their a demon or whatever, close the connection. Light a candle. Invoke your spiritual protectors that accompany you. Increase your auric field.

Freemoddedlife

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thank you for the advice. I m still learning and at that time i was only listening to binaural beats for lucid dreaming. I remember feeling very calm when communicating with this spirit. Can you recommend me books. Im currently reading Jason Millers reversal magick.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
No. I was trying to lucid dream by listening to binaural beats. I became so relaxed and then it made its presence known to me.
Than the possibility is endless. You will need to recreate things and maybe in a different settings to get clearer answers

Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum. As a beginner, I would concentrate on magical technique, visionary methods.
Astral projection and evocation or even invocation with the wrong entity can mess you up in several ways.
You can try conjuring him like old Solomonic methods, but instead use Azazels names and desriptors, including names of his troops. That way there is no mistaking who you are calling. Now you just have to find out names of beings under him, and enough info about azalea to make you a SME on him. ;)