• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Being a whore for God rather than just being a whore

Everyone's got one.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
By the Sumerian account, most humans were bred as slaves to their lord who they were taught to regard as a god.

The same thing in different words: humans were made to be gardeners and maintainers for land that belonged to the gods

The planet might be in better shape if we'd adopted that worldview instead of the "dominion over the earth" thing

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
humans were made to be gardeners and maintainers
Blavatsky wrote that the Lhas (spirits) refused the first human forms as unsuitable

It may be useful to distinguish the intent behind the design of the human format and the intent of the spirits that eventually agreed to incarnate in that format

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Blavatsky wrote that the Lhas (spirits) refused the first human forms as unsuitable

It may be useful to distinguish the intent behind the design of the human format and the intent of the spirits that eventually agreed to incarnate in that format
Yes. A lot of job candidates are tacitly at odds with management's agenda.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Roma and @Xenophon: in the trinity, job is a holy man being plagued by severe sicknesses like the pest and other evil stuff. the reason was that the devil and god were in discussion about something and they used him both to prove points to each other. so why do we use that name in english for people who are busy on the work floor?

magick is about the Word of god ruling. it is said Shakespeare created the new version of english and that he was secretly working with john dee on that. looking at history, dee brought the future to england. so why job?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the reason was that the devil and god were in discussion about something and they used him both to prove points to each other.
The religious stories about devil and god have little credibility with me.

I like to see for myself and test what I see

There is an account that John Dee reactivated an Atlantean treaty with the sea gods. That is quite likely as Arthur seems to have come to the Moray Firth in Scotland from the NE kingdom in Atlantis - by small boat to avoid detection

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i get that they dont have credibility, but the whole world is turn on by it. words have power and you guys are talking job. the name alone implies sickness. its similar to having a boss or having someone giving you work. i aint a dog and im not sick.

atlantis is just as stupid in the spiritual world as they rise it every time as it seems so cool, but atlantis was destroyed and sunken. so why bring back THAT failure? you need a job or sometin?

arthur in his little boat, just like jesus left for france in his little boat and created a secret family with mary the ho. while all the apostles stayed behind in their jealousy. except the rock of course he left 'gier nach macht' for rome. only to find out that in his search for it, he lost. and he became the hanged man.

so, be your own ho. the whole world went to sit behind glass acting like WINDOW whores during covid anyways. need an other update against your will for 'free'?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
atlantis was destroyed and sunken. so why bring back THAT failure?
There is an account that during the long demise of Atlantis it established 7 major centers around the world

Obvious examples are ancient Egypt, Britain, and the Etruscans

" the Etruscan civilization, a vanished culture whose achievements set the stage not only for the development of ancient Roman art and culture but for the Italian Renaissance as well."

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
my i remind you of the european dolmens and the fact that the vulcano etna, near the italian dolmens has gone off. so just like the industrialization we are having people coming from 'underground' taking over new earth. IT is there tool...

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
@Roma and @Xenophon: in the trinity, job is a holy man being plagued by severe sicknesses like the pest and other evil stuff. the reason was that the devil and god were in discussion about something and they used him both to prove points to each other. so why do we use that name in english for people who are busy on the work floor?

magick is about the Word of god ruling. it is said Shakespeare created the new version of english and that he was secretly working with john dee on that. looking at history, dee brought the future to england. so why job?
I was talking about job candidates, as in employment. I wasn't talking about the man from Uz.
Post automatically merged:

my i remind you of the european dolmens and the fact that the vulcano etna, near the italian dolmens has gone off. so just like the industrialization we are having people coming from 'underground' taking over new earth. IT is there tool...
Etna has gone off mebbe. Has anyone actually emerged from underground?

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
In keeping to the point, two things I seem to worship, or be addicted to are nicotine and caffeine (particularly coffee). Nicotine I could live without. Coffee, not so sure. I may not worship Allah or the ancient gods of the Columbians, but I sure as hell cover the coffee shrubbery.
It's an interesting question; is addiction a form of worship - or vice versa :)

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
There is an account that during the long demise of Atlantis it established 7 major centers around the world

Obvious examples are ancient Egypt, Britain, and the Etruscans

" the Etruscan civilization, a vanished culture whose achievements set the stage not only for the development of ancient Roman art and culture but for the Italian Renaissance as well."
That's a bit of a reach. The Renaissance drew on a great many threads. And Etruscan art was heavily influenced by Hellenic sources. Its was an interesting culture, little more. Do be less credulous.

It's an interesting question; is addiction a form of worship - or vice versa :)
Those two do have a danse macabre going, don't they?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
are we wizarding or what? yes job rings bells subconsciously within people. yes, enlgish is IT language. yes, most work with windows and get unwilling updates. changing pcs randomly creating things like: huh did i see that. it worked yesterday, why not now im i going crazy here? so psychiatry is booming business these days. so much th enext queen of england is promiting that cause and the next dutch queen is thinking of studying it.

as i said go be your own ho.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Renaissance drew on a great many threads. And Etruscan art was heavily influenced by Hellenic sources.
If you say so.

Meanwhile

The Etruscan language is a unique, non-Indo-European outlier in the ancient
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. There are no known parent languages to Etruscan, nor are there any modern descendants, ...

The
(r. 41–54 A.D.), however, took a great interest in Etruscan language and
. He knew how to speak and write the language, and even compiled a twenty-volume history of the people that, unfortunately, no longer exists today.

Reaction score
Awards
Where in that timeline does Phonecian or Sumerian fall?

The same thing in different words: humans were made to be gardeners and maintainers for land that belonged to the gods

The planet might be in better shape if we'd adopted that worldview instead of the "dominion over the earth" thing
Agreed. However, in JC paradigm, we were entrusted to be slaves or whores for Ha-Shem, and we were to be the caretakers of the earth (which post Noah we miserably failed at, especially post 1500s).

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Where in that timeline does Phonecian or Sumerian fall?
Sumerian texts indicate arrival of their occupation force about 430 000 years ago. Earlier occupiers seemed to have moved inside the planet, probably as a defensive measure.

Phoenician are much more recent with their redness of hair and grooved-ware pottery connecting them to the Scots - and to the often red haired Moriori who occupied New Zealand before the 1400 AD arrival of the Maori. The Moriori used the same spiral tattoos/carvings as the Picts in Scotland.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
If you say so.

Meanwhile

The Etruscan language is a unique, non-Indo-European outlier in the ancient
. There are no known parent languages to Etruscan, nor are there any modern descendants, ...

The
(r. 41–54 A.D.), however, took a great interest in Etruscan language and
. He knew how to speak and write the language, and even compiled a twenty-volume history of the people that, unfortunately, no longer exists today.

I know I read encyclopedias. I never denied Etruscans were interesting. I just said they were scarcely the One & Only Genuine Original Atlanteans. At least some of those who stump for the Hyperboreans and the truth of Atlantis myths were openly contemptuous of what they regarded as sybaritic sadism among the Etruscans. (Evola, for one, if I recall.)

I mean, come on. The world teems with obscure languages that have no known ties to much else. Outlier scarely equates with Evidence of Fantasy Fulfilled.

Sumerian texts indicate arrival of their occupation force about 430 000 years ago. Earlier occupiers seemed to have moved inside the planet, probably as a defensive measure.

Phoenician are much more recent with their redness of hair and grooved-ware pottery connecting them to the Scots - and to the often red haired Moriori who occupied New Zealand before the 1400 AD arrival of the Maori. The Moriori used the same spiral tattoos/carvings as the Picts in Scotland.

This begins to remind me of dear ol' Lanz von Lebenfels. He'd find an X, a straight line, or a zig-zag one on a rock in Mesopotamia and adduce this as "evidence" that the early Germanic tribes had wandered this far south and east. Here, after all, were the runes Gebo, Isa, and Sowilo!

I've looked at the ancientpages.com page on the topic. It convinced me! It convinced me that all spirals look a good deal like other spirals.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I just said they were scarcely the One & Only Genuine Original Atlanteans.

We are agreed.

I mentioned the tradition that there were 7 out-migrations from Atlantis. Etruria was just one

The center established in Britain was said to contain the Will teachings of Atlantis. Perhaps that is why more than 100 countries still use their constitutions established by Britain - while Britain has no constitution

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
We are agreed.

I mentioned the tradition that there were 7 out-migrations from Atlantis. Etruria was just one

The center established in Britain was said to contain the Will teachings of Atlantis. Perhaps that is why more than 100 countries still use their constitutions established by Britain - while Britain has no constitution
Actually the British "constitution" is based largely on old Anglo-Saxon common law.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
maybe if you read worship as warship it gives a different point of view?
i also remember that somewhere in hinduism there is a 1000 year kingdom of sex and lust. tantra is able to elevate that. church does that by abstaining, so its quite the opposite and thats why sexmagick, but also tantra is called lhp.
i think letting go tru an orgasm can help in transforming lust. instead of being lust the goal it now is used to help set the machinery in motion. when your body learns that in the easiest way: bodily pleasure the rest of your being will have a greater understanding of the concept lust in all its forms.

just dont combine a tantric monk with a catholic priest, just dont. ;)
I like that you see things in words. I also like to look at the lexicology. It is fascinating the origins of words as well as how some words can be derived from another, be similar but not the same. It is interesting if you look up the meanings of words now a days there can be many meanings and some even contradict themselves. No wonder the population is going insane...lol Your last comment made me laugh, thanks! lol :LOL:

It is interesting, the word "worship" always instills a sense of bending of the knee to me and I read the meaning:

: to honor or show reverence for as a divine being or supernatural power
: to regard with great or extravagant respect, honor, or devotion
Noun
: reverence offered a divine being or supernatural power
: an act of expressing such reverence
: a form of religious practice with its creed and ritual
: extravagant respect or admiration for or devotion to an object of esteem

So when I read the meanings, it really does not mean that. I always had a bad taste in my mouth with that word probably because I was raised not religious and it always was associated with religion to me. I was not very respectful of religion mainly for the reasons that it was created and used to control people and also I found belief of the concepts to be not very rational to me. Of course I was not aware of the significance of the ancient texts of the religions as far as metaphorical messages and ciphers as to how things could be in the design of everything so I changed perspectives on many things. I do not bend knee to anyone or thing as it is against what I believe but I do have great respect and reverence for the Source for sure. I do not perform any type of religious or spiritual ritual so that part does not work for me. I would say I am devoted in the way that I have a set of values that I think help the Source by following them. What I mean by "help" is that I think our choices (assuming we have them) have an impact on the Source as everything is connected. That is my philosophy...

Last edited: