• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Belial.. Need advice from experienced people

HermesX3

Neophyte
Joined
Nov 16, 2025
Messages
39
Reaction score
52
Awards
1
Hello and thank you for your time.
Belial has been really on my mind lately, I can't stop thinking about him. We go way back to the old days, before he was even popular. First time I did any serious working with him is when I had to chooze a patron demon in a short lived local magical coven in the late 2000's I was very impressed by him being so close to Lucifer and strong 💪 and everything. He didn't appear in the smoke but I did see him with my mind's eye.(..)Back then I was just a teenager. I did give him permission to take over when I was scared of confronting bullying, the word didn't exist as such back then and if I hesitated on approaching hot girls. Time passed I became a man, Belial really helped me become disciplined and learn to keep my s** together, but otherwise he faded a little into the background mostly. Then in the late 2010's I get a buch of inheritance problems, I had a project stolen and given to a foreign company and threatened with lawsuits. Ofcourse, I turned to Belial, and started working with him regularly, not just on specific workings. Court cases either went away or were solved favorably. The Turkish company who got my project got it's funding pulled and it was given somewhere else. The inheritance thing didn't work out perfectly only got 18% of the house and half the land but much better then the 0% that my dear uncle and aunt had prepared for me. Overall I was feeling a heaviness, like Mars and Saturn combined. But it changed me from the inside, my self became more solid, like a heavy rock more determined and focused, and sure of myself. Sorry for for the long intro.
Then one day after the license to depart he hung around me for a couple of days. Soon after in a week or two my grandma broke her hip, got assigned to a bad doctor and bad nurses, stopped eating and she died. I won't go into the details.I beat myself up for being a coward and my parents for being traitors.If we would have moved faster with feeding tube she might have lived. Soon after the funeral came the covid lockdowns.

One day I was grieving and just ruminating on what went wrong and Belial suddenly appered in my mind's eye floating about a couple of meters away without being summoned. Ofc because of the somewhat closeness of grandma breaking her hip and Belial hanging around me I asked him if he did it and he said YES and started demonically laughing. Three consecutive divinations in which you can't cheat said no and then he disappeared. I stopped working with Belial after that.

That was like 5 or 6 years ago. I came across his sigil that I got back in the day with one of the Karl Nagel books, must have opened it by mistake.
The sane part of my brain says to stay the fk away from him and to cleanse my aura and smudge my place. Yet still I feel drawn to him.
Sorry for such a long post and the typos.
What would you do in my place? Risk it or play it safe?
 
Top