• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Best planetary alignments for you rituals?

Someone's asking for help!

FraterVagabond

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to ask for your advice.
I need reliable guidance on the timing of rituals. A book on magical astrology, planetary magick, or a website where I can find out what are the best astrological settings for my rituals, what are the best planetary alignments for a given ritual.
Could you please recommend me books or websites on which you rely to pinpoint the best planetary alignments for your rituals!
Thanks beforehand!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@Yazata shared this with me recently:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's a great resource. Beyond that, Agrippa's 3 books of occult philosophy, even the golden dawn papers are great books to reference this kind of thing.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I need reliable guidance on the timing of rituals.
Do visualization experiments. For example, visualize doing your ritual when a particular planet/star is above the horizon, then repeat while visualizing that planet/star below the horizon. Is there are difference?

Visualize yourself doing the ritual facing towards/away from the planet/star. Does it make a difference?

After a while you will not need physical rituals.

ChaosMarc

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I highly recommend Rufus Opus's Seven Spheres
for knowing what day will be the most effective for the specific ritual you want to do. Also, if you're going to dive deeper into working with the planets, he makes it extremely easy.

I like using the link below for what day and time each planet is most useful for and it looks good on the computer and mobile.

Is there a specific ritual or outcome you have in mind?