• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Binding, Exposing, and Cursing corrupt organizations or charities CEOs?

Reaction score
Awards
Wouldn't a Sun in Aquarius and 95.%% Waning Gibbous Moon in Virgo be sufficient? Would any Magistrate level curse directed at corrupt CEOs make them bound, exposed and cursed?

Would step by step directions be made available from anyone on this? Maybe we can turn it into a group ritual. I can lend my energy and do candle level magick at it with curses sent. Im just not sure how to bind and expose them, plus it is a significant energy drain cursing a group of people.

Curse them to step down and give back 50% of their pay to the organization?

Thinking of a joint operation of candle and sigil magic, as well as this: Book – PDF - Augustus Numley - 101 Curses
Post automatically merged:

Would it be appropriate to use their photos bound with seven knots or nine knots of a black string? Seven would fall on Saturn, nine for the nine kings. But, we use the Supervisory Shem approach on it. That way the conscience is troubled enough to give the money back.

What would be the results of cursing by troubled conscience of corrupt people to return stolen money?
Celtic Cross Spread
Rider-Waite, Radiant dog-eared version

Significator: Knight of Cups
Tiphareth of Briah.

Covers: XV The Devil - Lord of Material Bondage
26th Path.

Crosses: Ace of Pentacles - Root of Pentacles, Earth
Root of the Power of Earth.

Crowns: Knight of Pentacles - Cockblocker, probably bankers lawyers.
Tiphareth of Assiah.

Beneath: Ace of Cups - Meaning, love, is lost.
Root of the Powers of Water.

Behind: VI Lovers - Paradise and HGA.
17th Path.

Before: Lord of Defeat, Five of Swords - Mental and Emotional Defeat.
AM Demon: Agares. Ha.
AM Angel: Hechashiah.
PM Demon: Phenex.
PM Angel: Aamamiah.

Querent: XIX The Sun - Happiness, health.
30th Path.

Environment: Lord of Oppression, Ten of Wands - Straw broke the Camels Back.
AM Demon: Ronove.
AM Angel: Reyayel.
PM Demon: Andras.
PM Angel: Avamel.

Hopes and Fears: Lord of Martial Success, Ten of Cups - I want the American Dream, with a fair and just society.
AM Demon: Stolas.
AM Angel: Aasliah.
PM Demon: Andromalius.
PM Angel: Mihal.

Final Outcome: Lord of Strife, Five of Wands - Infighting to personal and financial breakdown.
AM Demon: King Beleth.
AM Angel: Vahaviah.
PM Demon: Crocell.
PM Angel: Yelayel.

ToD: Eight of Swords
AM Demon: Amon.
AM Angel: Vemibael.
PM Demon: Sabnock.
PM Angel: Yehoyel.
BoD: King of Swords.

Perhaps bless and curse not.

Perhaps bless with paparazzi fame each and interviews of former associates or workers. Perhaps grill all HR people for the organization, blessing them with a new job and home location. News will be news.

Add: My workplace as well as I have seen abuse of power and corruption intersect with reality there.

I believe this is currently underway for certain corporations.

And ... It backfired.
Pro tip: draw or hardcopy print company logos and etch CEO names on the candle, 8nstead of using your name tags.

Last edited: