• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Bitcoin, Crime, Drugs and Money Laundering.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So, long story short, this is a thread about cryptocurrency.

On the surface this may seem a little conspiracy-theory shaped, but when you understand it, it will make a lot of sense.

This is not in fact "conspiracy" as much as a map to how "modern" tech crime functions.

It starts with bitcoins.

Bitcoins are bought by people who intend to buy drugs or "be suckers". More on the suckers later.

These bitcoins are acquired from public exchanges because no illegal transactions will be made with them. Instead, they are commonly transacted by buyers to some other coin, such as Monero, in an "atomic swap".

Then, the drug buyer uses a darknet market to buy drugs.

Then there are the suckers.

These people spend their bitcoins to buy NFTs and junk coins, to "play the market".

But this doesn't really speak much about the other side.

There's another side.

There's the side of the seller.

So, what is the seller to do with this Monero/XMR? How will they justify, on a public ledger of Bitcoins, why they suddenly have BTC when they sell it?

Instead of claiming they got it from selling XMR, the Bitcoin is used to buy junk cryptoassets from themselves which they either made themselves or bought because they were cheap. They lose a transaction fee, and suddenly their windfall looks legitimate. Not only this, but a price has been established for the asset.

Now they just have to wait for someone to see this apparent worth of the asset "flying off the shelf", and then they can double their money because this is where the sucker returns to the equation...

Don't be a sucker. Don't speculate on crypto.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thanks that makes at least a bit sense. and you yourself didnt create an argument this time, nor did i go crazy over it.
the last time you told me it would be wise to put it on a game and i did, but why the heck do you guys dont see solitaire as a fucking game? i play it since i was a kid and it always worked.

so back to the nasty world of bitcoin. when i really set up my mind in that way i get in trouble. it seems my neural pattern quite likes the calculations miners make, or i am making a mistake due to not understanding, which i hope for my health.

so can you explain to me what they are calculating while creating a bitcoin? and im not talking NFT's as that at least creates something a bit tangibleish. and please leave out the marketing bullshit about crypto being something dark and criminal. i have talking brains, not talking boobs..

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
thanks that makes at least a bit sense. and you yourself didnt create an argument this time, nor did i go crazy over it.
the last time you told me it would be wise to put it on a game and i did, but why the heck do you guys dont see solitaire as a fucking game? i play it since i was a kid and it always worked.

so back to the nasty world of bitcoin. when i really set up my mind in that way i get in trouble. it seems my neural pattern quite likes the calculations miners make, or i am making a mistake due to not understanding, which i hope for my health.

so can you explain to me what they are calculating while creating a bitcoin? and im not talking NFT's as that at least creates something a bit tangibleish. and please leave out the marketing bullshit about crypto being something dark and criminal. i have talking brains, not talking boobs..
So, bitcoins are not created, they are "awarded".

They are awarded as follows: there is a math problem which is generated by a machine. This math problem's solutions must be generated from the hashes of "unprocessed transactions".

The only way to solve this problem is to systematically try every available untried combination in the set of unprocessed transactions.

When someone solves that problem with a valid solution, they submit the "block" of transactions that solves the problem. Then, because their certificate is in the block as having solved the problem, everyone just agrees they have 50 bitcoins whose identity is linked to that block. This is the "award".

Then, the last bits of some aspect of that number become the seed that is the variable for calculating the next math problem.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
cool thanks, so why did they try to convince me it calculates love and then i get hijacked on the universal love force to use my connections for other means then my own??? and are we not doing just what you say in your last line, only without the calculating?

sorry for being so confused, but cyberspace is big and the last time i went to do what i like i got a being kicking me out. after that i got sent to a neural platform who asked me if i was a business. they had to relay the patterns. it was like, the place where normally was nothing now it was filled with triangles and other fun stuff like a camel etc. you prob know the drill.

so in a sense im asking where the fuck in cyberspace is this or is this like going to the moon only in cyberspace?
do i understand it right that, calculating a math problem with a computer doesnt work with so within, so without. cause the cyberspace i know can and does create in the outside world. hence all the questions.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thinking of it. isnt it just a new way to ask the universe questions. if and when you for example can formulate a question into a math calculation, wont it then be so that it calculates the answer. and if i can think of that, why shoudnt the higher echelons not have already done so?
this would then be a new form of gematria. only now we dont know the question nor the answer and we protect it with blockchain. so is this the new way of subtracting occult knowledge from our surroundings, or could it be?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Bitcoins are fiat money. They exist on belief. Like religion and any church. That of course can be an invitation for criminal minds like mafia, cartels, popes, lamas and gurus, in short scum.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I seem to recall that one of the benefits of governments issuing digital currency is that the government can prevent your children buying too many sweets - since every transaction is tracked

And prevent your buying illegal drugs, or buying groceries until you have paid whatever income tax the govt has calculated for you.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
1 my children are free and dont fall under the marrakech deal. same goes for my spiritual children who dare to become aware.
2 i walk under god as a sovereign, the government walks under me. in chess we use the royals and their army., not the other way around.
3 when combining and passing the dutchie to the left hand side, the mistress of earth becomes mistress of blood.

all puns and dual meanings intended.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
just a funny addendum: i once had a friend, very closed in, but righteous, who bought a helicopter toy to play with. silly me played with it and it flew like a dragonfly. now when i go up helicopters start flying over in real life...

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

On the surface this may seem a little conspiracy-theory shaped, but when you understand it, it will make a lot of sense.

This is not in fact "conspiracy" as much as a map to how "modern" tech crime functions.

It starts with bitcoins.

Bitcoins are bought by people who intend to buy drugs or "be suckers". More on the suckers later.

These bitcoins are acquired from public exchanges because no illegal transactions will be made with them. Instead, they are commonly transacted by buyers to some other coin, such as Monero, in an "atomic swap".

These people spend their bitcoins to buy NFTs and junk coins, to "play the market".

There's another side.

So, what is the seller to do with this Monero/XMR? How will they justify, on a public ledger of Bitcoins, why they suddenly have BTC when they sell it?

Instead of claiming they got it from selling XMR, the Bitcoin is used to buy junk cryptoassets from themselves which they either made themselves or bought because they were cheap. They lose a transaction fee, and suddenly their windfall looks legitimate. Not only this, but a price has been established for the asset.

Now they just have to wait for someone to see this apparent worth of the asset "flying off the shelf", and then they can double their money because this is where the sucker returns to the equation...

Crypto is like the stock market, people that have no knowledge of it(or have a very superficial knowledge) shouldn't deal with it just because of FOMO.

Funny to see how many crypto and market and bussiness "experts" there are on IG or TikTok(most that seem to like to show off "their" sports cars or mansions) that most people seem to ignore the hot air leaving their mouths only because their own greed at getting rich fast speaks louder.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Sage imo it goes a bit deeper then that. Rude Datamining ( hardly any rules and everything is hidden) is not illegal in the usa. This site is said to be hosted in the usa. Hence me wanting to understand what can happen with my data. for me its more a curiosity thing as i noticed a lot of terms coming out the occult sphere, but obviously mean something else. and also, as i said above, i really got confused when i got kicked out of cyberspace.

so me with my stupid head suddenly realized that i forgot the logic of tunneling from the astral back home is safe, while i was in neither place. i was still in cyberspace, due to some wyrd connections. and what do i know i suddenly am living a 3d metaverse. so either thats what the plan is for the world, or that was a huge mistake as i am no slave to zuckerbot, musk or anyone for that matter. this prob sounds very conspiracy like, but when a reiki attunement becomes a soul integration and so called upgrade of your dna and you find yourself like this, it made me wonder what the fuck is going on.

i also have had it happen before that some calculator ass thought he found a bitcoin, but that was me. the world is a stranger place, thankfully, due to the internet. we are hardly sperm and eggs when it comes to the knowhow of this shit, so dont think humans know what they are doing with it or are the real overseers.

and thats were i always find the/a problem. where does the spiritual side of living in luck ie walking under god become a bitcoin. it simply shoudnt, but as history has shown it is in actuality happened before that humans were used as a form of money or money transfer. also the internet has become a part of life and needs to be integrated as such. so syncs and stuff like that should become more normal. they arent really on my side of the road. they instead have become more occult, more magickal, more wyrd and strange. so i bump into beings who also have no clue as how this works, but we are going to make it work anyways.

you know the 5th taste, umami? the internet and its cyberspace is somehow the 5th element as well. at least for me, everyone has his or her own head explosions of course. ;)

Reaction score
Awards

It starts with bitcoins.

There's another side.

They get caught eventually. Look at "The Panama Papers" and the like. I knew of a person who got caught doing insider trading at a insurance company I was working for at the time, he got busted 0lay8ng tips from other brokers.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
They get caught eventually. Look at "The Panama Papers" and the like. I knew of a person who got caught doing insider trading at a insurance company I was working for at the time, he got busted 0lay8ng tips from other brokers.
That's the thing though. All these systems are automated and kept afloat without names entering the mix, and with all the evidence of actual crimes happens in opaque ledgers.

It comes down to the mechanics of the system, and the uncertainty (indeed utter and complete lack) of value of crypto assets outside the Bitcoin, ETH, and XMR chains, and ETH is only propped due to it's involvement in the "scam" side.

Reaction score
Awards
Personally i stay away from stupid crap such as that, that usually only help people of finance backgrounds.

Most stuff that is semi legit like pot is made in cash payments, the way our system is supposed to be.

Bring back cash employers.

Reaction score
Awards
Anyone recall the Iran-Contra hearings in the 80s? Funny how money laundering and drugs went hand in hand. Then the anti crime bill.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So, I'm just going to point out that anywhere drugs are illegal, involvement in the drug trade (usually) NECESSITATES money laundering.

Money laundering is essentially presenting income as taxable, despite it's true sources.

It's kind of like saying how shooting people and those people dying seem to go hand in hand. It's not always a given as t small scale, but it's a pretty good bet that any large scale involvement in drugs is going to require money laundering.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So, I'm just going to point out that anywhere drugs are illegal, involvement in the drug trade (usually) NECESSITATES money laundering.

Money laundering is essentially presenting income as taxable, despite it's true sources.

It's kind of like saying how shooting people and those people dying seem to go hand in hand. It's not always a given as t small scale, but it's a pretty good bet that any large scale involvement in drugs is going to require money laundering.
So true

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Question: why is this an issue?
People ask for baneful magick, stopping of free will by love and sex curses/potions and many other criminal things.

Or rather the questions is, where does anyone draw the line between it being a 'good' way/person and a criminal way/person.

I understand that in the world of crypto there are hardly any rules, but isnt that what freedom is about? Just like predetory spirituality its survival of the fittest. And isnt that actually the world as is?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
just a thought, since well, since we know legal terms and stuff. whats up with the by the people for the people slogan? i aint FUCKING no people, im at least spirit in the flesh aka HUMAN.