• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Bitcoin, Crime, Drugs and Money Laundering.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Question: why is this an issue?
People ask for baneful magick, stopping of free will by love and sex curses/potions and many other criminal things.

Or rather the questions is, where does anyone draw the line between it being a 'good' way/person and a criminal way/person.

I understand that in the world of crypto there are hardly any rules, but isnt that what freedom is about? Just like predetory spirituality its survival of the fittest. And isnt that actually the world as is?
So, it's an issue i sofar as there are a lot of people looking to "get rich quick" without doing the work for the money.

The point here is to slap a big fucking warning label on this stuff to point out who actually consistently is making money in the system and why, and to point out that any johhny-come-lately stockbroker is in fact investing in the scam side of it.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
They get caught eventually. Look at "The Panama Papers" and the like. I knew of a person who got caught doing insider trading at a insurance company I was working for at the time, he got busted 0lay8ng tips from other brokers.
They don't get caught all the time, the illusion is that you assume you live by the same laws as they do. Now and then they'll throw one of theirs who made a bit of a bad reputation for themselves, like Epstein, to the masses, but if you think people get caught, why are there so many tax havens in the world? Why is there a world-wide pedophile black market with its hub in the Netherlands and Belgium? Why do nuns in Germany admit to pimping out orphans to rich businessmen and politicians? You don't believe me? Look it up.

There's this very interesting serial killer in France called Patrice Alegre, but if you look into his story you'll realize he was fucking a mayor, and delivering people to a bunch of politicians that resulted in multiple assassinations when he got caught and some people in the ring wanted to talk. There is an interview with the children of one of the ring's children, it's in French, but when you dig into Alegre you'll realize he wasn't just a serial killer, but a grocery delivery guy of sorts.

People used to think MK Ultra was bullshit too, now it's public so you don't, why don't they tell you about MK Search and MK Often, and what those programs branched off to? You really think you have the same laws when you government could randomly do experiments on you, drug you up, label you insane, and ruin your entire life and convince all the normies you're just a lunatic? Worse things happen all the time.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
I seem to recall that one of the benefits of governments issuing digital currency is that the government can prevent your children buying too many sweets - since every transaction is tracked

And prevent your buying illegal drugs, or buying groceries until you have paid whatever income tax the govt has calculated for you.
So you believe your government doesn't want you to get addicted to drugs? You're telling me all these civilized countries, with complete control over their cattle-like citizens can't stop a few thousand to 10 thousand criminals? You think instead of killing people to steal oil, they wanted to kill the contras in the South? Why didn't they?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@jarhy: i get your drift, but at the same time im not here to babysit. also falling of a chair can get you killed, now what? i man where do you draw the line between own responsibility and regulation.
i for myself have lots of problems with lots of laws. one of the reasons is that they are enforced top down. the ones making the laws or at least are trying to regulate the crypto world are TTIP. to be honest i dont really trust them, do you?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There are criminals. They are everywhere. Priests, politicians, teachers, mechanics, judges, cops. You name it.
Life is not fair. Not always. Sometimes never.
Some people a brainlets. Dumb idiots. And lazy af.
All the above, when confronted, will say it is not their fault. It's always the others. Parents, teachers, politics, capitalists. Always. MK Supra did it! Them kikes, the society, bad upbringing, the evil eye, Coca Cola. Not me, I swear! Really, look it up!

But what will you do, if they don't believe you? What will you do?

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
There are criminals. They are everywhere. Priests, politicians, teachers, mechanics, judges, cops. You name it.
All the above, when confronted, will say it is not their fault. It's always the others. Parents, teachers, politics, capitalists. Always. MK Supra did it! Them kikes, the society, bad upbringing, the evil eye, Coca Cola. Not me, I swear! Really, look it up!

What a ridiculous argument. My post was specifically aimed at pointing out that the fallacious idea that "Western" governments are just and not corrupt, is indeed fallacious. Your reply is to attempt to frame my response as if implying I was complaining about it, when in all reality, I was pointing out the reality of the world, exhibits a lack of reading comprehension.

I understand I hurt your feelings by pointing out your Anglosphere is collapsing and being systematically dismantled by emerging powers, which I celebrate, but do try to make relevant replies instead of resorting to red herrings like an uneducated simpleton.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
Warned: Etiquette 1. Don't be a dick.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yes, I even provide you mainstream sources, since it is quite clear you'd get triggered by any alternative. Continue getting colonized by the Chinese in Australia, little cuck.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
sshhh hes making progress, the first time it was at my home. this is already way better. btw i dont do anglosphere what ever that concept entails nor do i go the germanic route, so stop kicking me please.

jarhyn you said we need a female route, this is all i can do, im done being receptive and all i get is rape or do go murder.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You may not like it, but the MKIII Supra is the pinnacle of Supra design.
So I'm using historical fact as an excuse for why I point out there is mass pedophilia in Western Governments? Or as an excuse that Patrice Alegre was fucking the Mayor in public government buildings while also delivering children to high officials similar to Dutroux? Or that the US was performing human experiments on unwilling victims? Or the US government funding drug cartels? Which one of these is an excuse and in which capacity?
This is the symptom. The tip of the iceberg. Naming them is of course important. The potential danger I see is to forget to ask for the reasons behind it. Do you have an answer? Or any idea? What causes this phenomenon?

We have another thread asking for magical secrets. I expect both threads to join each other on this subject.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So what is kind of said here is that there are criminals that like crypto. Mmmm its nice you guys then jump on it like its something new, but i kinda remember jesus kicking out the criminals who were money laundring, etc. In the synagoge. So seems to me that its normal in the world of money.

MKshit and lets say, read the new UN papers, where kids are supported from babies on to explore their sexual life.

You know looking at my life and i think that counts for many, enjoying my body and sex is a good thing. Since when do i love my body? I cant remember not too. Now you have these highly educated people who totally understand how hormones work, etc. , but never were able to get out of their heads, so never really felt it. They do tests in a secure area see how happy a 4 year old is after an orgasm and want to promote that joy. And yes thats real. Their handlers so to say, idk what they are up too. Prob have to ask mengeles group as he did way creepier things.

The long line of pedoshit i dont understand either other then i grew up in an area where it was more normal as a kid to have sex with an adult then not. I know the old greek had toy boys, i know paris hilton fights against boarding school for a reason. But i also know how my dad and his friends were, but also aquino. They were and are first victim and later in life started doing it themselves as well. Maybe to much shame and pain, maybe not understanding that love doesnt work like that, but its all they know.

So whats the difference between crypto world and how i grew up in the real world, not much. I think its better to realize the whole world is like that, then pointing at a little corner of it and telling everyone it isnt happening in your backyard or the bedroom of your very own kids.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
This is exactly my point my friend. The people in this thread were carrying on as if they don't use fiat currency used by rapists, murderers, pedophiles and gangsters all the time. The difference between fiat and crypto is, those that get away with it using fiat are allowed to get away with it for specific reasons, and they don't like that there are new groups springing up that get away with it without being part of the club.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thats why im totally not interested in the so called criminals. How do you think i got into the occult? By looking up my handlers and learning. For years they have blocked me. I think im laying on the couch now for almost 2 decades. Its my punishment, as they put it, for standing tall.

Its my believe that the promotion of this diluted form of sex, has to do with the power of love making between 2 people. You see it with sexmagick as well. Lets do homo, while one is not or do a big orgy or kids or aninals. Yes it gives an oompf, but its not the same oompf as mine after 30 years of marriage. There oompf doesnt even reach my little toe.
So in the end all turns sour, jealousy and hate enter and only just then powerplay gets born.

So we are a bit late in trying to stop that, maybe an aeon or 2 late.

Now i just want moneys. Its clean cut emotionless fun. When i ask the automotomamatron for cash i dont ask what it did in the bedroom or why his gun is showing. So why the fuck should i care that there are wallets that have coins in it that like cocaïne???

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Can we now go back to how crypto works instead of gossiping about peoples assumed drugs and sex lives?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
btw i might be quite the nitwit pcwise, but i DO know the difference between a mind that works with microsoft and a mind that works with linux. let alone the ones who only use a pc or phone to chat and read. sadly the dutch threw the penguin under the bus and she became the face of muslim women in poor neighborhoods. finland became the face of the male muslims. and BLM made it so that everyone can leave the ukraine except negros. (yes we really had that in the news).

so i dont know what you guys have been doing while TTIP was reinventing rules and hiding under the corona scam, i for myself have put my assets strait and found out blockchains are hackable. now what.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Everything is hackable. Question is how fast. Fiat money is build to take too long for brute force. That is today. Machines are getting faster each day.

Now there is Microsoft. Laughable when it was born. I was on UNIX ran by midrange AS400 units at that time. Earned my money with the design of industrial Z80 boards plus programming. That made you a god in these days. Microsoft, lol. DOS, buwahahaha!

Linux was okay on servers, cheaper but way inferior to UNIX. Linux made no sense for PCs, lest you wrote your own drivers. So PCs went for MS.
BSOD-REPENT-RESTART.

The Macintosh was way more stable. IOS users were technically dumb - and rich. A combination I always hated. Driving a Tesla and using an IPhone. Easily the lowest tier I can think of.

Muslims are involved in an eternal war against each others. Their OS is corrupt. Quran 1.0 only supports war and has never been really developed to do anything else. And even on that it does a shitty job. As soon as female muslims hit western countries their panties slip down around their ankles. Not my cup of tea, but ya know...
Islam in Europe is kill in the third generation. It always was. What is left is the hardware. Model HSS, Homo Sapiens Sapiensis. Reliable and good. I have no problem with that.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hehehe, no wonder i like you. Gotta love a dude, who knows how to talk pc.

And the moslims, yes a sad story of mass manipulation. The path was and is still beautiful though.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hehehe, no wonder i like you. Gotta love a dude, who knows how to talk pc.

And the moslims, yes a sad story of mass manipulation. The path was and is still beautiful though.
We get along, of course. Any path can be beautiful, I have no doubt.
They call me Ali Baba. When I enter a souk in the medina a murmur goes through the halls. Ali Baba. That is because I look as if I sat model for the paintings of him they sell to the tourists. They are grounded, only believe what they can see or touch. The only money they have fiat in is the Dirham. And they still bite the coins to make sure they are not faked with lead.
I came to an oasis in the Sahara and when the sun went down it was very dark there. They had no power, not in the whole place. The guy in charge said it had always been this way. They had sockets though, and light bulbs so I asked for the main fuse. It was in a garage we had to work hard to get through to a dark corner. And there it was. An old French army circuit box, built for war conditions. An amazing grace. With fuses you can repair, not change. The light sprang into life in 5 mins. Not a single bulb rested dark.
The drums didn't die this night, nor did the fire. Yes, beautiful indeed.