• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Black mage Amanar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanar

Visitor
Warned
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am very glad to have found such an interesting site. I have been practicing black magic for about 30 years. I am originally from Kyiv, Ukraine. Currently, I am in the European Union. I always practice tarot reading, black magic, including demonology and necromancy. I have a website online.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone. I am very glad to have found such an interesting site. I have been practicing black magic for about 30 years. I am originally from Kyiv, Ukraine. Currently, I am in the European Union. I always practice tarot reading, black magic, including demonology and necromancy. I have a website online.
Hi, welcome to the Wizards. I edited out your website because you have to be a Vendor to sell or promote services (y)

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Please to meet you. Especially, since you are from Ukraine. Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.