• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Black School - Jason Miller

Share a PDF of a book.
Reaction score
Awards
Zipped it’s only just over 1GB.
19 Lesson recordings
13 Q&A recordings
25 Go-by pdfs

Looks like it’s uploading to my mega account. See how this goes.

I really am shit with computers.
Post automatically merged:

19 Lesson recordings
13 Q&A recordings
25 Go-by pdfs

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Let’s give this a try. This shouldn’t be password protected but if it is let me know and I’ll do it another way.

Last edited:

Rasputin_618

Neophyte
Reaction score
19 Lesson recordings
13 Q&A recordings
25 Go-by pdfs

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Let’s give this a try. This shouldn’t be password protected but if it is let me know and I’ll do it another way.
Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.
Oh wow, if I had paid the 400 dollars for this I would be so pissed. I would rather blow on a dandelion and make a wish than baptize demons. Ridiculous and crazy level presumptuous to do something like that with an intelligence we can barely understand. I am not playing with forces and spiritual hierarchies that have existed for eons before man even walked on 2 legs and are set in opposition to each other.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you very much.

Oh wow, if I had paid the 400 dollars for this I would be so pissed. I would rather blow on a dandelion and make a wish than baptize demons. Ridiculous and crazy level presumptuous to do something like that with an intelligence we can barely understand. I am not playing with forces and spiritual hierarchies that have existed for eons before man even walked on 2 legs and are set in opposition to each other.
His books are worth reading for the occasional nugget of wisdom as are his interviews.

His content, for the most part, is mass-produced watered-down tech that will get decent results but nothing reality-breaking. But I can say that for most modern authors and magical community fads (tho most of them come without even a nugget of wisdom). Hell I can make the secret and similar soft-tech bs work a decent amount.

I mean his baptizing demons isn’t new. Other practitioners and traditions have done something similar before him, which he admits to.

That being said, I’ve never been a huge fan , but I do appreciate his general common sense thought process toward most issues. Getting magic practitioners to think more mundanely and none practitioners to think
more magically. Or whatever the heck he says sometimes.

Disclaimer: I’ve never tried to baptize a demon and tbh have no set opinion on it as of yet.

-Eld

Thank you very much.

His books are worth reading for the occasional nugget of wisdom as are his interviews. But yeah worth hundreds of dollars they certainly are not.

His content, for the most part, is mass-produced watered-down tech that will get decent results but nothing reality-breaking. But I can say that for most modern authors and magical community fads (tho most of them come without even a nugget of wisdom). Hell I can make the secret and similar soft-tech bs work a decent amount.

I mean his baptizing demons isn’t new. Other practitioners and traditions have done something similar before him, which he admits to.

That being said, I’ve never been a huge fan , but I do appreciate his general common sense thought process toward most issues. Getting magic practitioners to think more mundanely and none practitioners to think
more magically. Or whatever the heck he says sometimes.

Disclaimer: I’ve never tried to baptize a demon and tbh have no set opinion on as of yet.
-Eld

Last edited:

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you very much.

Bro from the beginning my thoughts were WTF am I listening to but I decided to fight the good fight and commit myself to the course. Basically its Goetia 101 with Jason Millers little twist on it. I can say I walked away from the course feeling like I seriously wasted my time. If I had to pay $700 for this garbage I would have been extremely pissed! I wasted 100hrs of my life that I'll never get back again. LOL
I'd like to know how he gets Hekate and St Cyprian both to show and whisper in his ear in the middle of the night. That would definitely be a book worth buying.

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you so much for this. After reading most of it, i have to concur with bgshawn499... if i had paid all that money for that course i would have been SO disappointed. WAY overpriced. And when it comes to one being able to listen to spirits, i honestly don't believe that could be learned in books. You either see, hear and/or sense them or you don't. Now i'd rather wait for someone to upload the Hekate course... hopefully some of our beloved members will bless us with the grace... It becomes clear why Jason Miller has this "Secrecy Vow" attached to all his courses...

Bro from the beginning my thoughts were WTF am I listening to but I decided to fight the good fight and commit myself to the course. Basically its Goetia 101 with Jason Millers little twist on it. I can say I walked away from the course feeling like I seriously wasted my time. If I had to pay $700 for this garbage I would have been extremely pissed! I wasted 100hrs of my life that I'll never get back again. LOL
I'd like to know how he gets Hekate and St Cyprian both to show and whisper in his ear in the middle of the night. That would definitely be a book worth buying.
Like i said before, you either see, feel, hear the spirits or you don't, and i don't think it could be taught in a book BUT... thinking back through the archives of my mind, back when i was like 12 or younger... I remember this older man that i knew that used to practice these things... i never knew to what extent, but i could sense his bit of power. Back then i was able to see, feel and hear spirits. But for some weird reason, when he took me outside, to look over into the sky, he asked whether i could see these moving tiny, pacman-like orbs moving in the direction my eyes were looking... but i couldn't for the brief 10 seconds i tried... he put his hand over my shoulder and instantly my eyes saw those orbs he was trying to introduce to me. He said they were called Ornors anges... I never read about them anywhere (and i have read A LOT!!!! LOL) but he went on to say that these were elementals that you could befriend by introducing yourself like you would to any human, and in time you could ask for favors and they would comply... How does this relate to the question at hand of being able to interact conciously with spirits?? well, i believe if you knew somebody that could, by being in their presence.... by a vibration association?... similar to what happens when you hit a cord on a guitar and other guitars in the same room will vibrate accordingly... hope this helps!!:giggle:

Last edited:

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this. After reading most of it, i have to concur with bgshawn499... if i had paid all that money for that course i would have been SO disappointed. WAY overpriced. And when it comes to one being able to listen to spirits, i honestly don't believe that could be learned in books. You either see, hear and/or sense them or you don't. Now i'd rather wait for someone to upload the Hekate course... hopefully some of our beloved members will bless us with the grace... It becomes clear why Jason Miller has this "Secrecy Vow" attached to all his courses...

Like i said before, you either see, feel, hear the spirits or you don't, and i don't think it could be taught in a book BUT... thinking back through the archives of my mind, back when i was like 12 or younger... I remember this older man that i knew that used to practice these things... i never knew to what extent, but i could sense his bit of power. Back then i was able to see, feel and hear spirits. But for some weird reason, when he took me outside, to look over into the sky, he asked whether i could see these moving tiny, pacman-like orbs moving in the direction my eyes were looking... but i couldn't for the brief 10 seconds i tried... he put his hand over my shoulder and instantly my eyes saw those orbs he was trying to introduce to me. He said they were called Ornors anges... I never read about them anywhere (and i have read A LOT!!!! LOL) but he went on to say that these were elementals that you could befriend by introducing yourself like you would to any human, and in time you could ask for favors and they would comply... How does this relate to the question at hand of being able to interact conciously with spirits?? well, i believe if you knew somebody that could, by being in their presence.... by a vibration association?... similar to what happens when you hit a cord on a guitar and other guitars in the same room will vibrate accordingly... hope this helps!!:giggle:

At studio arcanis there are long threads about him and his Hekate course. It's a hodge podge of different magickal practices and they said it's overpriced too.