• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Black walnut found on my threshold..

whimsicalwarlock

Neophyte
Reaction score
I recently sold something through facebook marketplace. They came and looked at the item, decided they wanted it, then paid me and took the item. They later messaged saying they wanted their money back. I had already spent the money and was honest and they accepted it at the time so I took no further action. Today i found a black walnut on my door threshold. I thought it was odd. I checked around and saw not a single black walnut anywhere nearby at all. So Im assuming this is being done as retaliation. My research labels this as a hoodoo practice. Any advice on how to cleanse this and remove anything they did energetically?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Do you already work with protective spirits? A good defense is better than any offense. There are a variety of methods from candle offerings to protective angels, door guardians, pentagrams on windowsills, and spirits that protect your property. Laughter banishes. Laugh at the walnut. Thank the spirits of the walnut and tell them you'll find a new home for them. Can you walk to the woods or a crossroads? Gently sweep the walnut into a paper bag (so that it can be buried) and carry it to a crossroads and bury it in a hole there (or in the woods or abandoned land).

It would be good to learn dowsing or pendulum so that you can get guidance from your own spirits when odd things happen in the future.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
One time I was being attacked astrally by two women. After a day or so, I was fed up so took the emotional energy lines they were sending to me and dropped the lines into the earth.

I had no more trouble and they left the group shortly after.

(that is an abbreviated account)

whimsicalwarlock

Neophyte
Reaction score
Do you already work with protective spirits? A good defense is better than any offense. There are a variety of methods from candle offerings to protective angels, door guardians, pentagrams on windowsills, and spirits that protect your property. Laughter banishes. Laugh at the walnut. Thank the spirits of the walnut and tell them you'll find a new home for them. Can you walk to the woods or a crossroads? Gently sweep the walnut into a paper bag (so that it can be buried) and carry it to a crossroads and bury it in a hole there (or in the woods or abandoned land).

It would be good to learn dowsing or pendulum so that you can get guidance from your own spirits when odd things happen in the future.
I considered burying it in the earth with sea salt after crushing the walnut. But that was just a generic first guess.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Burning the walnut is probably better than burying with salt

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I agree it probably is but I live in an apartment complex and I don't have a way to do that safely.
Ideally, you want to burn it away from home. Then bury it with salt mixed with different herbs or though not necessary with herbs.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I agree it probably is but I live in an apartment complex and I don't have a way to do that safely.

I bagged it up with salt. Threw it away outside the home. (It never come in my door) When I picked it up I got a head ache and so I did the sword banishing ritual and the pain went away almost immediately.
I live in an apartment complex myself, so I know the problem with burning. Can't you disable a smoke detector? (Where I live, we have none.) If anyone is around and might object to smoke, I generally find a vacant lot or corner of a park if I need to burn something. You'll probably need lighter fluid to burn a walnut. I'd smash it up first to quicken the flames' work.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
That is so interesting, sometimes I have strange bugs enter my room Out of nowhere and disappear right in front of my eyes. I just get excited.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That is so interesting, sometimes I have strange bugs enter my room Out of nowhere and disappear right in front of my eyes. I just get excited.
Paris is having a problem with bugs that squat and stay in hotel rooms. But seriously, did you try drawing what they look like? Crowley, famously had an infestation of what he claimed was an unknown species of beetle. It'd be interesting to compare.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Paris is having a problem with bugs that squat and stay in hotel rooms. But seriously, did you try drawing what they look like? Crowley, famously had an infestation of what he claimed was an unknown species of beetle. It'd be interesting to compare.
Have you ever seen Ticks before? That's exactly what they look like.
Post automatically merged:

Have you ever seen Ticks before? That's exactly what they look like.
Sometimes I see even Roaches that are crawling on top of my ceiling and immediately, they disappear.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I used to course the woods of the Texas Hill Country. So yes. I have seen ticks. Hosted and fed them, too. Unfortunately these did not have the good grace to vanish.