• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book of The Gods, First Edition

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings fellow practitioners,

as per request of more general information, guidelines, messages etc from our demon gods, I have decided to create The Book of The Gods.

this book will be a full book, 300+pages. It will contain stories, messages and some rituals given directly from the gods. I will communicate with them in the astral realm, to get the most accurate information.

Read my intro thread to get a better understanding of who I am.

I will release the book when it’s done, timeline is unknown. Please follow me or write on this thread to get updates

thanks

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Nice! :love:
I totally wasnt expecting a book coming into being. Pretty pleased its real.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm extremely interested in this, and if you live up to your promise (300 pages, details on all the gods, and other useful information) I will be willing to give you $100 of my own money (half when the book is half complete, and the other half when the book is fully complete) and maybe more if you are willing to mention WF somewhere in the book.

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
I'm extremely interested in this, and if you live up to your promise (300 pages, details on all the gods, and other useful information) I will be willing to give you $100 of my own money (half when the book is half complete, and the other half when the book is fully complete) and maybe more if you are willing to mention WF somewhere in the book.
It will be way more than 300 pages - it will be super detailed. It will take time, but good things take good time.

I cannot accept your 100$ as payment Skull. If you want to donate, it will be fine with me, but you can choose any amount. - I will gladly mention my author affiliation to draw attention to the forums. If you really want to support the work when it is done, you are welcome to buy it as a hardback copy - the e-book will be free.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
It will be way more than 300 pages - it will be super detailed. It will take time, but good things take good time.

I cannot accept your 100$ as payment Skull. If you want to donate, it will be fine with me, but you can choose any amount. - I will gladly mention my author affiliation to draw attention to the forums. If you really want to support the work when it is done, you are welcome to buy it as a hardback copy - the e-book will be free.
Thank you, and I will certainly buy the hard-copy book. I appreciate any mention of WF greatly, in return I will allow its free promotion on WF, as a token of gratitude and support. But yeah, when you have completed at least half of the book, please get in touch with me and I will gladly make a donation. I am more than happy to support this effort.

If you are looking for cover art, I will help you with that as well, pro bono.

Reaction score
Awards
I appreciate that you're willing to turn away payment. So often I see those of our world using the craft like etsy trinkets or a cheap advice column. Always trying to make a buck.
I’ve noticed that to some, knowledge and sharing it is a form of “payment” in itself, esoterically speaking. I see this the most in people who understand that any one incarnation is but a brief interlude with the physical in a long string of fresh new opportunities to experience it. Furthering esoteric understanding now ensures we have a point to pick up from in future incarnations and on the soul level of ♾

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
I'm glad you all appreciate it! Looking forward to share it with you all!

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
Just a quick update:

I knew it was going to be hard work, but man, it’s exhausting! All my energy every day is used to create this book. I do daily talks with the entities and also I do astral connection at night.

I’m still working on it, I hope you will find it interesting, I’m exited to share it with the community

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Just a quick update:

I knew it was going to be hard work, but man, it’s exhausting! All my energy every day is used to create this book. I do daily talks with the entities and also I do astral connection at night.

I’m still working on it, I hope you will find it interesting, I’m exited to share it with the community
I'm sure doing regular evocations takes a lot out of a person. Don't burn out, but keep up the great work!

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Just a quick update:

What stage are you at right now?

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
Still on the first 50 pages brother. It's also because I have so many follow up questions to some of the stories they tell. It's amazing and very inspirational. I'm looking forward to share it with you!

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Still on the first 50 pages brother. It's also because I have so many follow up questions to some of the stories they tell. It's amazing and very inspirational. I'm looking forward to share it with you!
That's great! Like Scotty said, try not to get burnt out, but at the same time don't let it fade away either.

Writing a book is tough work, but worth it in the end.

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
Greetings everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and having success with your craft.
I am proud to share with you that I am now Aprox. 50% done with the book and I expect it to be done in a few months!

I have so much to share with you, so it takes time. I hope you are still interested and excited to see it, many blessings to all!

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and having success with your craft.
I am proud to share with you that I am now Aprox. 50% done with the book and I expect it to be done in a few months!

I have so much to share with you, so it takes time. I hope you are still interested and excited to see it, many blessings to all!
Amazing! Good job, I can't wait to see it in its full glory! Keep up the great work!