• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book of The Gods, First Edition

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
It will probably be self published. The ebook will be free but hardback is available if you want to support the work and receive something extra. 😁 thank you!

If you want to pre order a hardback copy, do let me know!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and having success with your craft.
I am proud to share with you that I am now Aprox. 50% done with the book and I expect it to be done in a few months!

I have so much to share with you, so it takes time. I hope you are still interested and excited to see it, many blessings to all!
Just by the title of the book, I am very excited. Many blessings!

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
Just by the title of the book, I am very excited. Many blessings!
Thank you so much, it’s statements like this that makes it worth it! Thanks

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
It will probably be self published. The ebook will be free but hardback is available if you want to support the work and receive something extra. 😁 thank you!

If you want to pre order a hardback copy, do let me know!
Do you know how much a hardback pre-order will be?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Do you know how much a hardback pre-order will be?
Yeah keep us posted on the price as you near completion, as I am very interested as well.

Gueruex

Visitor
Reaction score
Ill for sure be looking to add a hardcover to my book collection. Thank you for taking your time to make this.

LORD WHITE

Visitor
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings fellow practitioners,

as per request of more general information, guidelines, messages etc from our demon gods, I have decided to create The Book of The Gods.

this book will be a full book, 300+pages. It will contain stories, messages and some rituals given directly from the gods. I will communicate with them in the astral realm, to get the most accurate information.

Read my intro thread to get a better understanding of who I am.

I will release the book when it’s done, timeline is unknown. Please follow me or write on this thread to get updates

thanks
Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful book. Looking forward to its completion.

LORD WHITE

Visitor
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and having success with your craft.
I am proud to share with you that I am now Aprox. 50% done with the book and I expect it to be done in a few months!

I have so much to share with you, so it takes time. I hope you are still interested and excited to see it, many blessings to all!
Thank you and may you find the strength and resources to complete this Great Book.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone!

This is getting bigger than I expected. I just wanted to give you all a quick update.

I am still writing this great work. I keep getting information... This is becoming one huge book.

Page count is 312 as we speak - still going strong. Obviously this is very time consuming, energy consuming and financial consuming. If anyone would like to support me, please reach out to me, it would really mean a lot.

Blessed be

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Trust me, the guy is working on it as we speak. The man is putting in that work, I'm telling ya!

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you, Konsciencia.
Yes, it’s true. I am working on this daily, however some days I have to recharge because it’s extremely energy consuming.

it will be more pages than I ever imagined. Full of fascinating stories about the first men up until today. The Gods have much to share.