• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book777

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Here's Book777 that came up through a lifetime of occultism, it's got a few good points and a few good rituals. It's only 22 pages long with introduction and 21 pages overall of magick. Much of it I have already written on these forums but I hope you enjoy the book and yes it can be given to anyone who is into occultism for free.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Right-click on the button on the with the three dots to download the file. Moved your post here because you're basically sharing a book, not recommending or discussing it.

Anyway, congratulations on your insight and hard work!

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Right-click on the button on the with the three dots to download the file. Moved your post here because you're basically sharing a book, not recommending or discussing it.

Anyway, congratulations on your insight and hard work!
Ok thank you for your consideration. Easy to read and only 22 pages :)

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hope you don't mind me moving your post. Maybe you could start a new thread in Book Discussions and Reviews and tell us a bit more about your work. It's just that we try to separate contents from discussions, otherwise the Library forums would soon become a mess.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Ciorrect decision to move it here.

To everyone else: DO NOT discuss the book here. This is the book shares section.