- Joined
- Oct 3, 2026
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello everyone!
I've been looking for some good books about Chaos Magic and Chaos Gnosticism/anti-Cosmic Satanism, but so far the only ones I really know about are Liber Null & Psychonaut, Liber Azerate, The book of Sitra Achra, Liber Falxifer 1,2,3 and Liber 342. I'm really interested in Chaos Magic and Anti-Cosmic Satanism and would like to know more about both (such as practices).
I would really appreciate it if anyone has any recommendations for books/pdfs about Chaos Magic and Anti-Cosmic Satanism that are worth checking out, that i do not know about.
I've been looking for some good books about Chaos Magic and Chaos Gnosticism/anti-Cosmic Satanism, but so far the only ones I really know about are Liber Null & Psychonaut, Liber Azerate, The book of Sitra Achra, Liber Falxifer 1,2,3 and Liber 342. I'm really interested in Chaos Magic and Anti-Cosmic Satanism and would like to know more about both (such as practices).
I would really appreciate it if anyone has any recommendations for books/pdfs about Chaos Magic and Anti-Cosmic Satanism that are worth checking out, that i do not know about.