• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Books to read

Understanding

Neophyte
Reaction score
I found two american guys that I have helped me gain strength. I listened to their audibooks. David goggins and jokko willinks.
But with david goggins, I see it more like something spiritual. He does this to know himself, to know and feel god. That is what I understand from it. And I do the same. What happens if I am outside running, and I am tired, I listen to his audiobooks. About how he could run much longer than I currently have. And I have neither puked, seen stars, or fallen over. So that helps me see through the illusion of weakness possessing me at some moments in my life. What must be done, is to finish. Being weak is easy, but finishing is hard. And to become hard, we must finish. That we cannot finish our run is a lie. It is not real. Our senses does not see the objective world. It does not see what is real. For reality is eternal, and what I see and hear is only local. I am to harvest all the energy of my existence and put it into this run. And as long as I don’t see stars, there is hope. That is what we need to succeed. To invent strength where we see nothing. We draw it out from the ether. Why? Because we need it, and it would be dangerous for our bodies to not get it. So it will get it. Then all our senses will focus on finding that strength, and it will find it. I also recommend listening to the quran. Or the gospel of thomas. Even if you are not religious. There is power out there that can be put into use. That is a fact. If you don’t believe you can find strength where there is no strength. Then you simply will not get that strength. And that consequence is only placed on you.
Post automatically merged:

Books:Can’t hurt me. Extreme ownership. Slight edge, happines advantage. And gospel of thomas. These will help. In my view. We need to mix in spiritualism with our workouts.

Don’t listen to music while you run. Listen to strength affirmations. Listen to the gospel of thomas. Weakness is not real. It is only real when we make it real.

Last edited:

Hazel

Neophyte
Reaction score
I concur with Wim Hoff. Kelly Starett’s Becoming A Supple Leopard Book helped me in a practical way with flexibility and mobilizing nagging trouble spots. I listen to music or silence when I run or work out and feel like this taps into the more primal part of my brain so I can trance out and do better.

And Ben Patrick’s videos are very good for exercises and practical application. I haven’t gotten his book yet but probably will.

Last edited:

Understanding

Neophyte
Reaction score
I concur with Wim Hoff. Kelly Starett’s Becoming A Supple Leopard Book helped me in a practical way with flexibility and mobilizing nagging trouble spots. I listen to music or silence when I run or work out and feel like this taps into the more primal part of my brain so I can trance out and do better.

And Ben Patrick’s videos are very good for exercises and practical application. I haven’t gotten his book yet but probably will.
I actually see magic in this. I call it force of will magic. Wim Hoff, because of his cheer force of will. He is able to make his body withstand and tolerate dangerous temperatures that would kill the bodies of men without this ability. He uses techniques of course. But it is his cheer force of will that makes it a reality. And through it, you will also learn techniques.

Catmayn

Neophyte
Reaction score
I actually see magic in this. I call it force of will magic. Wim Hoff, because of his cheer force of will. He is able to make his body withstand and tolerate dangerous temperatures that would kill the bodies of men without this ability. He uses techniques of course. But it is his cheer force of will that makes it a reality. And through it, you will also learn techniques.
You should see his natal chart, so much fire in his stars

ZF4jZmczAmMeAUqzDItmE2fjZQNjZGNjZQNj.png

Catmayn

Neophyte
Reaction score
The best way to understand the mind is through astrology imo
"We are born at a given moment, in a given place and, like vintage years of wine, we have the qualities of the year and of the season of which we are born" - Carl Jung

essentially a lot of the stars and planets he was born under are fire signs, they are normally quite passionate. like fire xx

Understanding

Neophyte
Reaction score
The best way to understand the mind is through astrology imo
"We are born at a given moment, in a given place and, like vintage years of wine, we have the qualities of the year and of the season of which we are born" - Carl Jung

essentially a lot of the stars and planets he was born under are fire signs, they are normally quite passionate. like fire xx
I will look into this when I have created more time. I bought his black books and the red one. I am excited to read them. As he delved deep into the mind. And revealed great treasure.