• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Call me crazy

sukkot

Visitor
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
1
I wrote a long introduction telling you all about my journey to here who I’ve been and the absurdity of how long my life has been and what I have done and how much pain I have survived. I deleted it.
As a little child I wrote about how I was on mars and triggered the grand weapon that finished the work of ending life on mars. It wasn’t my bomb the choice or path I chose but it was within my ability to finish it after the first had eradicated their atmosphere and the second was not implemented because those who could have died by the first weapon. I remembered being blow from the planet towards space. The tall and strangely shaped body. Floating twisted broken and I wondered why they wanted that how they could end all their lives like this. Why and was I still persisting in this form and not dead the weapon eradicated all natural life on the planet. How can it be that i who opposed this had to be the one to eradicate the possibility of life on the surface. The counsel arrived. They illuminated and stabilized my motion through space. They thanked me for finishing the work in order to stop the suffering of those who would have continued to slowly die excruciating deaths. I was weeping at their door while they cleansed this form I was possessing. Winding through my skull spilling out my skin I stepped a broken a twisted skeleton of what I perceived was wood and metal. They took my body into a chamber and we traveled away from this system so long that the internal monologue had ended. There was no more self reflection no more anything for a long long time. The fuel expended in travel was time and time was without end. I won money as a child but I wasn’t aware of it. I learned in college my school took possession of it and spent it for themselves. I guess that is why they always put up with my antics and the trouble I would get into. I recalled speaking at different symposiums that my mother would drive me to. I don’t recall who I was speaking to or why. I stood to read my account at colleges or something. I am an odd man. I was diagnosed with an inability to conceptualize time. I understand math. I understand the idea of time but I can not tell time nor understand the difference between 15 mins or an hour. Some part of my mind won’t let me. I am a traveler and I have never met another person who has. Not a psychological dream event but for real. I had always traveled through time under the direct authority of the ‘council’ until I was in my early 20’s when I was given a ‘hallpass’ and had the most awful experience of it.
I practice occult magic as a means to both leave markers to catch when a shift is happening and to act rather than to wait till the newest thing wakes me from the “long dream” till life is where it was before the shift was initiated and in order to use senses and features that this mammal called human can not perceive. I am a miracle performer. I have performed a number of miraculous healings. It used to be that people would show up at my door with their sick children but it’s been many years since that has happened. When I lived in washington state I would go to the poor and perform my miracles among the dregs who were rejected of the hospitals and society. I worry too few believe in miracles to even let someone like me perfom one since they didn’t also pay to have an X-ray and biopsy first. It’s very dissatisfying to heal someone who then faces disbelief and anger from their family members who just struggle to believe that someone could be.
anyway maybe I’m rambling too much for an introduction. Maybe I’ll ponder this and come back to delete this and reintroduce myself in a less bizarre fashion. As for now. I am the student of wisdom and she keeps me.
 
Top