• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Can you use hand drawn paper Seals of Solomon as effective wards on each quarter?

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
If so, I have a few questions, and if not, I have a few questions.

If so, I have a few questions:
For each quarter, I am using generic East, South, West, North. East and South walls have a hand drawn ward, but have not found suitable/effective ones.
1. Is it possible I should be using a different system of directions such as cardinal or non-cardinal?
2. Should the planetary ward match up with the element of the quarter, or should it be a polar opposite planet associate with the quarter?
3. Should elemental banners be hung as a sign to the powers that be and unwanted visitors that I know a few things?
4. I like the idea of flame traps, but unsure how to construct them.

I also have a pentagram under my bed as a ward.

Okay,. lets say that paper is a no-go for the medium of the Solomonic pentacles.
1. Tin/Aluminum I have in abundance from tealights that I can hammer or iron smooth. Does it have to be actual genuine tin to work for Jupiterian energies, or can aluminum do?
2. Copper and silver plates can be obtained at a Home Improvement store like Home Depot. If they are not round, what id the best way to "sand" them?
3. Etching tools like the drummer exist, for woodcuts, but for metal plates would they work?
4. Fire safety in dealing with metals?