• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Can't I hear the frequencies? IDoser

Someone's asking for help!

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, have you heard of i-doses or listened to any of the frequencies
when you take the headphones off at the end of the frequency, those frequencies play in your ear for a while, a kind of tinnitus
but for some time now I don't have these effects, I don't know what it is but for some reason I listen to it and I don't get the full effect and there is no ringing at the end of the frequency.
What is the reason for this?
Could it be the headphones? I used to hear it before
I'm even thinking of buying a new one,
but does anybody have any idea about this?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I have never heard of this, but I think I once read that the ringing in your ear is caused by the death of the little hairs that pick up that particular frequency. They vibrate for the last time in their own pitch. It would be their last sign of life before they go.
Maybe you're killing your hearing?

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I have to agree. Any sort of ringing in your ears after listening to loud sounds is a sign that you are suffering a tiny bit of hearing damage :-(

New Scientist have an article this week about tinnitus.

"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and
at Harvard Medical School showed that, under moderate noise overexposure, the nerve fibres that carry signals from hair cells to the brain are
. What’s more, the damage doesn’t affect all the fibres equally. While they look similar, in reality, there are at least three different types, letting us process sounds at different volumes: quiet, intermediate and loud. The ones that process loud sounds are most susceptible to damage."

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have never heard of this, but I think I once read that the ringing in your ear is caused by the death of the little hairs that pick up that particular frequency. They vibrate for the last time in their own pitch. It would be their last sign of life before they go.
Maybe you're killing your hearing?
I have to agree. Any sort of ringing in your ears after listening to loud sounds is a sign that you are suffering a tiny bit of hearing damage :-(

New Scientist have an article this week about tinnitus.

"
and
at Harvard Medical School showed that, under moderate noise overexposure, the nerve fibres that carry signals from hair cells to the brain are
. What’s more, the damage doesn’t affect all the fibres equally. While they look similar, in reality, there are at least three different types, letting us process sounds at different volumes: quiet, intermediate and loud. The ones that process loud sounds are most susceptible to damage."
I said it as ringing, but I couldn't think of a more appropriate word.
But can the frequencies still function?
Even though it doesn't ring.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Idoser is dumb
Hfo is fake
Bineural like Satania are full with harmful addictive suggestions, dumbest of all

We have books on vibrating and intonations (with actual credibility) check the library

tumblr_ogw2y2fagw1tbcweeo1_400.gifv

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Idoser is dumb
Hfo is fake
Bineural like Satania are full with harmful addictive suggestions, dumbest of all

We have books on vibrating and intonations (with actual credibility) check the library

tumblr_ogw2y2fagw1tbcweeo1_400.gifv
I will take a look, thank you, but it is wrong to say anything exactly clear about fake or real
you can offer your information

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
They all say that, but i've never seen anyone actually acknowledge explanations once presented. quite the opposite

all it ever does is make the one doing the explaining sound arrogant and the responses to that explanation continue devolving
into dumber discourse because it turns into you defending what you like or believe and me attacking as if i really cared
i can only promise you im not speaking out of turn or without experience on the subject, sure no reason to believe me
but you have reason to believe exploitative figures who are really the same as me just profiting out of it?

No synthetic solution will provide greater results on this subject than reality, this is something any idiot can believe
if you play audio of cathedral service it will never give you authority to say you "experienced" it
same as watching a concert on dvd vs actually being there.
A hologram of Ronnie James Dio vs the real Dio
as for idoser- you can get high watching TV-static too if it's all the same to you
Put on static on headphones, take a ping pong ball cut it in half and cut holes in them then go stare at the wall/screen.
yes it really works (it was a real experiment, i am too lazy to prove it),
and yes doing it makes you dumb as hell. get some herb.

in addition, all those audio sources require your participation, in the manner of : think sexy/healing/calm thoughts
so even when it works, it still might be your own input that made the placebo/ritual work
finally, those mf'rs are preying on people

therefore,ergot,henceforth: vibrating using your own body/instrument = x20> listening to random noises
that are supposedly fabricated for exact purpose, or crystals, or any such supposed holy item that provides the frequencies.

the technology is making strides, but the research (even though they provide claims and percentages) is lacking,
i've seen only one variant that might be effective and it's expensive and delicate as hell
it WILL get there, but not now. Give it another 10 years to actually produce and a few more so we can even afford it.

This is where you hit me back with a
"ok but you're wrong nitpicking and biased because my cousin rubbed a rock on her hemoroid once and it healed a week later"
or "if that is true then why does playing 10 hours of asmr rain sound help me sleep"

do the work before taking the shortcut, my only interest is to encourage potential not to ruin your fun.
then, hopefully in the near future you post a tutorial or share what you discover and we all profit.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Put on static on headphones, take a ping pong ball cut it in half and cut holes in them then go stare at the wall/screen.
I've no idea about this iDoser, but what you describe here is the Ganzfeld setup which was used in a large number of parapsychology experiments to provide a kind of sensory deprivation to hopefully boost 'psychic powers'. Except I don't think they put holes in the ping pong balls.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Mr. Ramsey with the save once again.
thanks,i forgot the name. That is it.
actually it happens often which i dont really mind it shows me i internalized the info

Mars

Neophyte
Reaction score
I find it funny that the people here don't even know what you are referring to OP and mistake it for something else. Makes one wonder how much they truly know at all.

If you do not have this effect then its the tunes fault. It is a completely different mechanic than the "ringing" when exposed to loud sounds. Which should be known.
What OP refers to is the effect that happens when the ears are exposed to respectively different frequencies left and right, and the brain is differentiating them, creating a completely new frequency in your mind. This effect does linger for a while and is helpful for different practices like inducing sleep paralysis, meditation, remote viewing. It's a support, not a requirement however.

Anyway, try normal binaural beats instead. Plenty of those on youtube or you could make your own. Much much better. This stuff shouldn't be monetised or cost money like whatever this iDoser app is doing, actually had to google it.

How perverted current year is to try and make money off of literally anything.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
They all say that, but i've never seen anyone actually acknowledge explanations once presented. quite the opposite

all it ever does is make the one doing the explaining sound arrogant and the responses to that explanation continue devolving
into dumber discourse because it turns into you defending what you like or believe and me attacking as if i really cared
i can only promise you im not speaking out of turn or without experience on the subject, sure no reason to believe me
but you have reason to believe exploitative figures who are really the same as me just profiting out of it?

No synthetic solution will provide greater results on this subject than reality, this is something any idiot can believe
if you play audio of cathedral service it will never give you authority to say you "experienced" it
same as watching a concert on dvd vs actually being there.
A hologram of Ronnie James Dio vs the real Dio
as for idoser- you can get high watching TV-static too if it's all the same to you
and yes doing it makes you dumb as hell. get some herb.

in addition, all those audio sources require your participation, in the manner of : think sexy/healing/calm thoughts
so even when it works, it still might be your own input that made the placebo/ritual work
finally, those mf'rs are preying on people

therefore,ergot,henceforth: vibrating using your own body/instrument = x20> listening to random noises
that are supposedly fabricated for exact purpose, or crystals, or any such supposed holy item that provides the frequencies.

the technology is making strides, but the research (even though they provide claims and percentages) is lacking,
i've seen only one variant that might be effective and it's expensive and delicate as hell
it WILL get there, but not now. Give it another 10 years to actually produce and a few more so we can even afford it.

This is where you hit me back with a
"ok but you're wrong nitpicking and biased because my cousin rubbed a rock on her hemoroid once and it healed a week later"
or "if that is true then why does playing 10 hours of asmr rain sound help me sleep"

do the work before taking the shortcut, my only interest is to encourage potential not to ruin your fun.
then, hopefully in the near future you post a tutorial or share what you discover and we all profit.
Thanks for the info, a little faith is enough for something to be true, at least for the human brain (although it doesn't always work),
I'll describe the effects as I observed them, it's a bit complicated, you make the connection.

When I was listening something was happening to my body, I was shaking and I remember going into something with my eyes closed and when I came out of it I threw the headphones off my head with an experience of fear or something close to an explosion, I don't know how to describe that moment to you.

I have had similar experiences but never astral traveled.
Post automatically merged:

I find it funny that the people here don't even know what you are referring to OP and mistake it for something else. Makes one wonder how much they truly know at all.

If you do not have this effect then its the tunes fault. It is a completely different mechanic than the "ringing" when exposed to loud sounds. Which should be known.
What OP refers to is the effect that happens when the ears are exposed to respectively different frequencies left and right, and the brain is differentiating them, creating a completely new frequency in your mind. This effect does linger for a while and is helpful for different practices like inducing sleep paralysis, meditation, remote viewing. It's a support, not a requirement however.

Anyway, try normal binaural beats instead. Plenty of those on youtube or you could make your own. Much much better. This stuff shouldn't be monetised or cost money like whatever this iDoser app is doing, actually had to google it.

How perverted current year is to try and make money off of literally anything.
I didn't pay for anything.
If you search the internet enough, you can find the doses.

Don't I need the data to do it for myself?

Mars

Neophyte
Reaction score
Don't I need the data to do it for myself?

You could synthesise them yourself with a music production app. Left channel has a 100hz flat tune, right channel has a 104hz flat tune. The difference between them is what will vibrate within your head. You can then change different attributes to your liking. 1337x.tw for synth app torrents, YouTube for tutorials

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You could synthesise them yourself with a music production app. Left channel has a 100hz flat tune, right channel has a 104hz flat tune. The difference between them is what will vibrate within your head. You can then change different attributes to your liking. 1337x.tw for synth app torrents, YouTube for tutorials
Thank you, I will look at what you said, but there is a question in my mind that I will give to the left and right sides **Hz is important, if I give them according to my head, the results may be uncertain, ineffective or bad.
I need data on the spheres of influence of Hzs, how can I find it?

Mars

Neophyte
Reaction score
Focusing too much and making a science out of the hz is just window dressing. Its like the different poses for yoga seats or mudra. 4hz is just what spooks found to trigger anything psi related more easily.
Rather focus on being able to think nothing and enter a state of flow/ trance/ hemi-sync whatever on will. Binaural beats or any tunes and all this are just a support anyway. Which they also concluded. Ideally you meme what you want into existence by sheer will.

You could just as well listen to a loop of a dial up modem for all intent and purpose and get the same result, it may even be more efficient since it has white and pink noise included organically too.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Focusing too much and making a science out of the hz is just window dressing. Its like the different poses for yoga seats or mudra. 4hz is just what spooks found to trigger anything psi related more easily.
Rather focus on being able to think nothing and enter a state of flow/ trance/ hemi-sync whatever on will. Binaural beats or any tunes and all this are just a support anyway. Which they also concluded. Ideally you meme what you want into existence by sheer will.

You could just as well listen to a loop of a dial up modem for all intent and purpose and get the same result, it may even be more efficient since it has white and pink noise included organically too.
I got it, thank you.