• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Cause and Effect chains, how to access and scry them?

Reaction score
Awards
I will do my own research, but if in the meantime someone has something to add on this, feel free to reply.

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I'm a bit unsure of what you mean by cause and effect chains.

Thr closest example I can think of is when I am engaged divination work. I often times can "pull" my vision away from my medium and get a little scene of what I am divining playing out in front of me. This can occur also (and more frequently) when am questioning a spirit as well.

From this position I can adjust my question, or my intended actions and see how the scene plays out. Sometimes I have to reshuffle and lay out new cards, but I use this way to gather more detailed information than what can be seen on ink.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A complete cause and effect chain implies that nothing happens by chance.
Everything has a cause somewhere.

Given you believe in that, I find it interesting to ask how to get out of a running chain. So you have another effect than intended by, err, fate?

Reaction score
Awards
A complete cause and effect chain implies that nothing happens by chance.
Everything has a cause somewhere.

Given you believe in that, I find it interesting to ask how to get out of a running chain. So you have another effect than intended by, err, fate?
Dont quite follow.
Well, yes, for an effect there has to be a cause. Ive heard of cause and effect chains, and knew spirits can read them, the question is, can we scry ours (not someone else)?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was on a different track there. Still not sure what you mean, though. Sorry.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I feel like tarot cards are more suited for this. Sure, you could use them with a scrying mirror but why the extra steps when you get the answer you're looking for.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is cause and effect an analysis for materialistic scientists?

For example, some years ago I lost my keys that were sitting on a large empty kitchen bench. I was living alone at the time. I searched for a while then gave up. I came back into the kitchen an hour later and there were the keys exactly where I left them. It was a small house and no one had entered.

What was the cause and the effect?

I had a similar event in a fridge a couple of years before. An item on the front of an empty shelf disappeared. I put my arm in and moved it around in case the jar was invisible but found nothing. An hour later back in the fridge and there was the jar, exactly where I left it. Again I was alone in a small house

I tested for poltergeists but found nothing. I suspect that humans can accidentally move between almost identical worlds on parallel timelines - and move back again without noticing.

That seems to happen a lot in dreams where I see people I know well but who look rather differently in the dream

Are parallel timelines the universe's version of parallel processing?

Reaction score
Awards
Is cause and effect an analysis for materialistic scientists?

For example, some years ago I lost my keys that were sitting on a large empty kitchen bench. I was living alone at the time. I searched for a while then gave up. I came back into the kitchen an hour later and there were the keys exactly where I left them. It was a small house and no one had entered.

What was the cause and the effect?

I had a similar event in a fridge a couple of years before. An item on the front of an empty shelf disappeared. I put my arm in and moved it around in case the jar was invisible but found nothing. An hour later back in the fridge and there was the jar, exactly where I left it. Again I was alone in a small house

I tested for poltergeists but found nothing. I suspect that humans can accidentally move between almost identical worlds on parallel timelines - and move back again without noticing.

That seems to happen a lot in dreams where I see people I know well but who look rather differently in the dream

Are parallel timelines the universe's version of parallel processing?
Interesting.

I found some articles on grids, and slightly alarming, though it makes you wonder what the units and values are - iow - statistics on those who expeirence illness or radiation from being on the grid lines. It makes me wonder as well if construction crews, zones and architects are aware of these and the effects.
If not, they are playing with a dangerous amount of cause and effect, driven solely through greed.
Same as when I was young, I used to play in the unpeopled areas then of the subdivision, and found rusty barrels that were arrantly chemicals or other toxic waste illegally dumped. Its funny how vertical we want to be all of a sudden than single unit on the ground homes smushed together to avoid grid lines of some kind.
It would be interesting to see the cause and effect of scrying the developers and architects of those houses then, and where they are now.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes.
It would be interesting to see the cause and effect of scrying the developers and architects of those houses then, and where they are now.

It would be even more interesting me as well to see the cause and effect chains of myself not informing the residents of the area as to what happened in the past, and recommend their land and water be tested for harmful effects.

This would be a karmic responsibility, so it would be interesting to see two paths, one where I do nothing and two where I inform the residents.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I fully understand how invisibility works under hypnosis. But that doesn't explain objects that disappear for years with different people using the room. And coming back at exactly the same spot they went away from.

That experience led me to the creation of magical entities that move around freely and become visible at their own will. First I did still lives in the garden and is taking care of it.