• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

causes sleep problems

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If I mess with my energy when I'm falling asleep, or really just at all, the amount of hours I sleep is reduced to 5 hours or less.

Do you know the cause of it?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps a more focused question is: what leads to your messing with your energy?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
By tradition the human has anchored within the physical body 7 major, 49 secondary and 343 tertiary chakras. Each of the major and secondary chakras will normally have a deva to operate it, while the tertiary chakras seem to have elementals.

The critical task for the standard human is bringing all those intelligences under control, healing their traumas and forming them into a coherent group.

So what do you do when you mess with your energy?

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not referring to chakra work. I merely refer to a bodily field, or it is otherwise in my hands. While I suppose I could attempt more chakra work, If I mess too much down below it creates an uncomfortable pulsation. I merely refer to tapping into it at all, namely an overall bodily field, or creating some minor reverberation between the hands.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Your bodily field is self-intelligent since it is comprised of elemental energies. The elementals operate internal processes but do not easily coordinate with other clusters of elementals. Fortunately (usually lesser) devas coordinate the elemental processes so that the human can operate coherently e.g. stand upright. In severe autism/dementia some of the deva coordinators give up and the human has difficulty in external contexts.

Wandering around your energy field doing random interventions may not contribute to the coherence of your system

Giving love to the myriad intelligences that comprise the physical body is critical. This is because there is much trauma implicit in the energy field of most humans.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not referring to chakra work. I merely refer to a bodily field, or it is otherwise in my hands. While I suppose I could attempt more chakra work, If I mess too much down below it creates an uncomfortable pulsation. I merely refer to tapping into it at all, namely an overall bodily field, or creating some minor reverberation between the hands.
The energy work may or may not be a good idea. Clearly though bedtime is not your time to be messing with it. Experiment with different times. One exercse I do that kept me awake if done at bedtime, I rescheduled. I usually wake up briefly at 3:00 am anyway (one of my ex-vocations called for it.) The exercise works fine them. I'm back asleep by 3:30 with no woes.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The energy work may or may not be a good idea. Clearly though bedtime is not your time to be messing with it. Experiment with different times. One exercse I do that kept me awake if done at bedtime, I rescheduled. I usually wake up briefly at 3:00 am anyway (one of my ex-vocations called for it.) The exercise works fine them. I'm back asleep by 3:30 with no woes.
It's most sensible at night, but rather the mere activation of the energy causes a sleep disturbance. If I for instance activate it using physical means like a mere shaking of the hands, so that it's activity ultimately increases the slightest, then I will ultimately develop the sleep problem. A minute accumulation of activation causes sleep disturbance, whether I do it at morning or night. It does not cause insomnia generally, but I wake up after 3-5 hours.
Giving love to the myriad intelligences that comprise the physical body is critical. This is because there is much trauma implicit in the energy field of most humans.
You can remind me of your system's methodologies.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It's most sensible at night, but rather the mere activation of the energy causes a sleep disturbance. If I for instance activate it using physical means like a mere shaking of the hands, so that it's activity ultimately increases the slightest, then I will ultimately develop the sleep problem. A minute accumulation of activation causes sleep disturbance, whether I do it at morning or night. It does not cause insomnia generally, but I wake up after 3-5 hours.

You can remind me of your system's methodologies.
Could you try 1) going to bed earlier and 2) getting up while it's still dark to do the energy work? That way, you'd already have a nearly full-load of sleep behind you when you do the exercise.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Could you try 1) going to bed earlier and 2) getting up while it's still dark to do the energy work? That way, you'd already have a nearly full-load of sleep behind you when you do the exercise.
I could do it in the morning, even if perception of minuter quantities isn't quite as strong at the hour, but it would likely still result in sleep disturbance the following night until the energy settles back down several days later. The intended communication was that it isn't particularfly relevant when it is done, only that I have much engaged it at all within the last several days, which is how long it takes to return to a seven hour sleep cycle.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is rare to find a human without attached astral entities. Some such entities manage brain-thoughts.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It is rare to find a human without attached astral entities.
I wouldn't go so far, but if neither I nor anyone else detects anything more than usual, there's not much I can say for it.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Try this: Upon completion of energy work, place your hands over your upper abdomen (solar plexus) and say, "This energy I store within myself, as much as I can and nothing more." Wait a minute and imagine the energy going into your center. Bring your arms out from your body as in an offering gesture and say, "The energy I cannot use I do give to those who need healing. May this healing power be used in peace." Imagine the energy leaving your hands and going out to those who are sick that they may benefit in some way. Remember, this is energy that would have been too much for you to store anyway, so it is no loss to you.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Try this: Upon completion of energy work, place your hands over your upper abdomen (solar plexus) and say, "This energy I store within myself, as much as I can and nothing more." Wait a minute and imagine the energy going into your center. Bring your arms out from your body as in an offering gesture and say, "The energy I cannot use I do give to those who need healing. May this healing power be used in peace." Imagine the energy leaving your hands and going out to those who are sick that they may benefit in some way. Remember, this is energy that would have been too much for you to store anyway, so it is no loss to you.
I suppose I can take that into consideration, although the assumption would be that the energy I cannot use doesn't already go somewhere else, which I cannot entirely speak to. Or that energy is raised simply by being more active, which I don't know. The only thing I'm really doing is stirring it up.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
This happens to me all the time when I do mediation, energy work before going to sleep. As a matter fact I did some light mediation yesterday and I kept awaking up multiple times. I know this probably doesn't offer much but I think doing mediation, and energy during the daytime is much preferred than night time when you're about to go to sleep.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Seems to me I would assume there is method of increasing capacitance, a comparison to electricity is Apt.
Post automatically merged:

Typically the center below the navel is associated with capacitance.
Post automatically merged:

Suppose I'll have to look into the training of an actual Daoist.

Last edited: