• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Celibacy in Left hand path Dark Magic

Someone's asking for help!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHermit

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Is there anybody on the infernal path who does not give into the temptation of Lust? And if you do, could you tell me what practices work for you?

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Are you asking for techniques to eradicate the desire for sexuality? And do you mean sex, self-sex or both?

If there are such people on LHP, then they probably do not have need for sex, rather than suppressing it. If they do, then because it serves their goals, which is not technique, but it's a motivation.

DarkHermit

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Are you asking for techniques to eradicate the desire for sexuality? And do you mean sex, self-sex or both?

If there are such people on LHP, then they probably do not have need for sex, rather than suppressing it. If they do, then because it serves their goals, which is not technique, but it's a motivation.
there has to be techniques to eradicate or control in some way

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
there has to be techniques to eradicate or control in some way
There probably are, but the balance is the best. In Right Hand Path religions the celibacy and modesty are actually problematic, when you do some research on it.
It actually surprised me, that in muslim society, the more women cover and hide, the more men are excited and dangerous around them, as they become hypersensitive to their very presence. poor women, the more covered and chaste they are, the more men actually bother them. (Apostate Aladin speaks about it in his video aobut living in Saudi Arabia as a teen)
Sex is needlessly "demonized," what is really good is balance.
Have some video about religion and sex, quite interesting talk.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Eradicating sexual desire fully can be done in multiple ways, but those mean ruining the body, like becoming so thin that your body won't have strength to be sexualy productive. Neutering doesn't work, monks found that out many centuries ago.

Our bodies are build for sex and multiplying. Personally I think it comes too early for good life in our weirdo culture. However it's a fact, our ancestors spawned us because of sex drive and all their ancestors back to the first single cell organisms. In natural selection beings without sex drive are "defective" and eradicate themselves from the gene pool by not multiplying.

To sum it all short, removing sexuality entirely is going against your own nature, at least against the nature of your body. Sexual need is a sign of healthy adult body, like it or not. And sex actually is healthy thing to do in proper moderation.

Since the removing of this desire in long term is not really a good idea, suppressing it can end in bad things happening, let's talk about controlling it. Self control is really a skill to be learned and it takes time to grow strong in will, as much as it takes time with muscle to grow strong. It requires practice.

Self-controll is actually the beginning of occult practice, seems to be in many if not all magic trainings as the first thing to achieve, through learning how to sit still and focus mind, meditate, doing simple nonmagical ritual every day at the same time, etc. Starting small in other words and slowly building up. Once you master yourself in one way, it becomes easier to master other things.

Also, self-sex is a really good thing to do, especially when you want to cool your hormones down. Definitely if you wanna live in celibacy meaning not having sex with other people.

If you don't mind, I'm interested in your reasons for wanting to suppress your sexuality down.

DarkHermit

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
There probably are, but the balance is the best. In Right Hand Path religions the celibacy and modesty are actually problematic, when you do some research on it.
It actually surprised me, that in muslim society, the more women cover and hide, the more men are excited and dangerous around them, as they become hypersensitive to their very presence. poor women, the more covered and chaste they are, the more men actually bother them. (Apostate Aladin speaks about it in his video aobut living in Saudi Arabia as a teen)
Sex is needlessly "demonized," what is really good is balance.
Have some video about religion and sex, quite interesting talk.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Eradicating sexual desire fully can be done in multiple ways, but those mean ruining the body, like becoming so thin that your body won't have strength to be sexualy productive. Neutering doesn't work, monks found that out many centuries ago.

Our bodies are build for sex and multiplying. Personally I think it comes too early for good life in our weirdo culture. However it's a fact, our ancestors spawned us because of sex drive and all their ancestors back to the first single cell organisms. In natural selection beings without sex drive are "defective" and eradicate themselves from the gene pool by not multiplying.

To sum it all short, removing sexuality entirely is going against your own nature, at least against the nature of your body. Sexual need is a sign of healthy adult body, like it or not. And sex actually is healthy thing to do in proper moderation.

Since the removing of this desire in long term is not really a good idea, suppressing it can end in bad things happening, let's talk about controlling it. Self control is really a skill to be learned and it takes time to grow strong in will, as much as it takes time with muscle to grow strong. It requires practice.

Self-controll is actually the beginning of occult practice, seems to be in many if not all magic trainings as the first thing to achieve, through learning how to sit still and focus mind, meditate, doing simple nonmagical ritual every day at the same time, etc. Starting small in other words and slowly building up. Once you master yourself in one way, it becomes easier to master other things.

Also, self-sex is a really good thing to do, especially when you want to cool your hormones down. Definitely if you wanna live in celibacy meaning not having sex with other people.

If you don't mind, I'm interested in your reasons for wanting to suppress your sexuality down.
I am an incel and hate most females

Galahad

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Is there anybody on the infernal path who does not give into the temptation of Lust? And if you do, could you tell me what practices work for you?
One of the purposes of tantra is to transmute energy, especially sexual energy. The desire and frictions that come with sexuality have tremendous significance and power and, under the right guidance, can propel you to extreme heights of realisation.

This being said, your words here indicate some measure of, perhaps learnt, neurosis around sexuality and the idea that sexuality reveals essential weakness. These are irrational and damaging ideas to hold and would need to be melted away before taking up anything as intense as energy transmutation.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe celibacy is not the problem.
@Robert Ramsay is right but then again he isn't - after all, "celibate" is part of the word "incel". Perhaps what he means is that chip you're carrying on your shoulder, and in a certain way, I sympathize with you because I myself haven't got entirely rid of a similar attitude stemming from my teenage years, after all these relationships, brief affairs and ONS. When I went to highschool, all the girls seemed so prissy and totally devoid of any sex drive that the only logical way to get laid appeared to be subjugation and coercion - after all, I was watching all these obnoxious guys stalking pretty girls at the disco, buying them drinks, smothering them in inane chatter (what is commonly called 'seduction') until they finally relented… If I would have had access to any books on magic then, I'd probably tried one demonic spell after the other to get my way (I know now that desperation not only stinks but ruins any magic, too).

When I finally did get to score, it was more like a cooperation thing, not a subjugation one, a pattern that would luckily repeat itself in subsequent years; to this day I hate that macho poser vs. coy blushing flower boy-meets-girl game and I find all those rom-com movies and TV series nauseating to the extreme where the guy, with much trepidation, always has to make the first move and then she's absolutely helpless if he doesn't ("Why doesn't he call me??" "Uhm… why don't you call him yourself, dummy?"). I just realized that I have still much sexually frustrated teenage black bile in me, and I'm just glad incel boards didn't yet exist in my time, or that bile would have even hardened and become impossible to get rid of.

The PUA guys have it all wrong. It's not about overcoming obstacles and conquering recalcitrant females (that may occasionally land you the odd ONS, given enough alcohol on both sides), it's about developing friendship and trust, and here's the next huge snag - the dreaded friend zone which is almost as bad as rejection (to which it basically amounts, come to think of it). It's demeaning and bad for the soul, so avoid it at all costs, they never lead to meaningful relationships, not even sex.

You've heard the all sage advice about grooming, going to the gym, etc. before. What I instead would like to propose (and what I wish somebody had told me in my teens and twenties) is working on your 'inner game', as the PUAs call it, i.e. yourself as opposed to hurling love & lust spells right and left. You're not an outcast because of your incel status unless you like the darkly romantic role of the born loser and unless you morbidly enjoy thinking of yourself as a failure. If desperation stinks, then the stereotypical incel attitude stinks even more, so I suggest self-development in a more life-affirming direction, however distasteful that may seem to you now; if e.g. Aphrodite isn't your style, then evoke Lilith or Astarte (who became Astaroth in the Goetia) or some darker aspect of the eternal femine.

Phew… I think I need a therapist myself (if I hadn't already got one ;)).

DarkHermit

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Maybe celibacy is not the problem.
oh very typical mr Alpha arsshole male, it is always my fault yeah? Always my fault that females do not desiere me in anyway what so ever.

@Robert Ramsay is right but then again he isn't - after all, "celibate" is part of the word "incel". Perhaps what he means is that chip you're carrying on your shoulder, and in a certain way, I sympathize with you because I myself haven't got entirely rid of a similar attitude stemming from my teenage years, after all these relationships, brief affairs and ONS. When I went to highschool, all the girls seemed so prissy and totally devoid of any sex drive that the only logical way to get laid appeared to be subjugation and coercion - after all, I was watching all these obnoxious guys stalking pretty girls at the disco, buying them drinks, smothering them in inane chatter (what is commonly called 'seduction') until they finally relented… If I would have had access to any books on magic then, I'd probably tried one demonic spell after the other to get my way (I know now that desperation not only stinks but ruins any magic, too).

When I finally did get to score, it was more like a cooperation thing, not a subjugation one, a pattern that would luckily repeat itself in subsequent years; to this day I hate that macho poser vs. coy blushing flower boy-meets-girl game and I find all those rom-com movies and TV series nauseating to the extreme where the guy, with much trepidation, always has to make the first move and then she's absolutely helpless if he doesn't ("Why doesn't he call me??" "Uhm… why don't you call him yourself, dummy?"). I just realized that I have still much sexually frustrated teenage black bile in me, and I'm just glad incel boards didn't yet exist in my time, or that bile would have even hardened and become impossible to get rid of.

The PUA guys have it all wrong. It's not about overcoming obstacles and conquering recalcitrant females (that may occasionally land you the odd ONS, given enough alcohol on both sides), it's about developing friendship and trust, and here's the next huge snag - the dreaded friend zone which is almost as bad as rejection (to which it basically amounts, come to think of it). It's demeaning and bad for the soul, so avoid it at all costs, they never lead to meaningful relationships, not even sex.

You've heard the all sage advice about grooming, going to the gym, etc. before. What I instead would like to propose (and what I wish somebody had told me in my teens and twenties) is working on your 'inner game', as the PUAs call it, i.e. yourself as opposed to hurling love & lust spells right and left. You're not an outcast because of your incel status unless you like the darkly romantic role of the born loser and unless you morbidly enjoy thinking of yourself as a failure. If desperation stinks, then the stereotypical incel attitude stinks even more, so I suggest self-development in a more life-affirming direction, however distasteful that may seem to you now; if e.g. Aphrodite isn't your style, then evoke Lilith or Astarte (who became Astaroth in the Goetia) or some darker aspect of the eternal femine.

Phew… I think I need a therapist myself (if I hadn't already got one ;)).
you do not need a therapist, this is all genetic and therapy cannot help you. IT was much worse for me.

One of the purposes of tantra is to transmute energy, especially sexual energy. The desire and frictions that come with sexuality have tremendous significance and power and, under the right guidance, can propel you to extreme heights of realisation.

This being said, your words here indicate some measure of, perhaps learnt, neurosis around sexuality and the idea that sexuality reveals essential weakness. These are irrational and damaging ideas to hold and would need to be melted away before taking up anything as intense as energy transmutation.
what are the practices so I can transmutate thanx

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Always my fault that females do not desiere me in anyway what so ever.
Yes, without a doubt.

What is the purpose of this thread? Are you asking for practices to help maintain celibacy? You don’t seem to need help or guidance there… you’re already involuntarily celibate…

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I am the absolute WORST person for this question. I'm not a regular, "normal" human being. I have no sexual desire whatsoever:oops: I truly didnt identify as female or male when i was younger. I had to force myself into acceptance of my role as a "female" in this time around much against my liking. I basically "force" myself into sexually responding to my husband (whom i dearly love) only my way of loving is different??? I mean i'm able to reach orgasm with him but i dont feel drawn to the idea. It's weird. I'm weird. I'm happy now that after some years his passion has diminished and i'm able to just cuddle and enjoy not being sexually pursued. I enjoy more the physical touch. Just plopping in bed, cuddling under blankets in a cold room appeals to me more. And no, he doesn't have a side piece:cautious: We spend 24/7 with eachother and i control all he has and all he gets. I wouldn't tolerate cheating. But again, i'm not too experienced either. I'm 43 and my husband is the 5th man i ever was intimate with in my entire life. I am not religiously brainwashed so it's not a sexual dogma issue. So sorry, I wish i was of more help:(

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
oh very typical mr Alpha arsshole male, it is always my fault yeah? Always my fault that females do not desiere me in anyway what so ever.

what are the practices so I can transmutate thanx

Get used to the fact that females will NEVER ever overtly advertise their sexual desire for a man due to social conditioning, all us guys can hope for is polite interest (or indifference or exaggerated hostility, anything is possible), even if they get weak at the knees at the very thought of you. Conversely, we tend to hide our own sexual desire behind civilised small talk because unvarnished honesty would make us look uncool, 'scare the game away', so to speak, or get us accused of sexual harrassment. It's just the rules of engagement, you'll never get your sexual ego stroked outside of relationships (and sometimes not even then), and talking dirty is for the actual sex act only, not for civilized flirting.

As for the transmutation of sexual energy, it's more of a RHP thing, the idea that abstinence (as practised by Christian monks or nuns, for example, 'the brides of Christ') would lead to a more intimate connection to god. And forget about (Hindu) Tantra. According to what I've read so far, the Western idea of a pious sublimation of that beastly monster of sex into spiritual 'energy' is just that - a Victorian concept grafted on a basically antinomian Eastern cult where plain old fucking across caste lines was seen as an act of rebellion against Brahmin theocracy. Oh yes, there are yogic energy teachings behind it and occult techniques to acquire (mostly mundane) powers, and after years of hatha yoga and meditation you might achieve the ability to convert your semen into spiritual energy, but not until then. Same goes for Buddhist Tantra or Taoist inner alchemy, only it's decades of practice instead of years.

The way I understand it, the LHP is all about indulgence, not abstinence, "celebrating your sexuality" as the NeoTantra and Sacred Sexuality crowd would say. It's the pompous RHP gurus that constantly sing the praises of chastity, I've always hated that as if it was the only way to reach enlightenment.

Methods to transmute sexual energy: I was unable to find a decent description of this technique online but for all my sceptism, I've found the Deer Exercise for Men surprisingly effective against blue balls/stony aches after not ejaculating for five days or more, so I've uploaded the whole book (opens slowly, the exercise is on p. 71/Acrobat Reader):

The book is full of transmutation exercises, inner alchemy taoist guys have an overly neurotic fear of semen loss, in my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

Update: Found a better copy of the book now, the Deer Exercise is on p. 71/PDF p. 66.

Last edited:

DarkHermit

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
1 Year Ban: Constant verbal abuse.
Yes, without a doubt.

What is the purpose of this thread? Are you asking for practices to help maintain celibacy? You don’t seem to need help or guidance there… you’re already involuntarily celibate…
fuck you and fuck all of you here

Get used to the fact that females will NEVER ever overtly advertise their sexual desire for a man due to social conditioning, all us guys can hope for is polite interest (or indifference or exaggerated hostility, anything is possible), even if they get weak at the knees at the very thought of you. Conversely, we tend to hide our own sexual desire behind civilised small talk because unvarnished honesty would make us look uncool, 'scare the game away', so to speak, or get us accused of sexual harrassment. It's just the rules of engagement, you'll never get your sexual ego stroked outside of relationships (and sometimes not even then), and talking dirty is for the actual sex act only, not for civilized flirting.

As for the transmutation of sexual energy, it's more of a RHP thing, the idea that abstinence (as practised by Christian monks or nuns, for example, 'the brides of Christ') would lead to a more intimate connection to god. And forget about (Hindu) Tantra. According to what I've read so far, the Western idea of a pious sublimation of that beastly monster of sex into spiritual 'energy' is just that - a Victorian concept grafted on a basically antinomian Eastern cult where plain old fucking across caste lines was seen as an act of rebellion against Brahmin theocracy. Oh yes, there are yogic energy teachings behind it and occult techniques to acquire (mostly mundane) powers, and after years of hatha yoga and meditation you might achieve the ability to convert your semen into spiritual energy, but not until then. Same goes for Buddhist Tantra or Taoist inner alchemy, only it's decades of practice instead of years.

The way I understand it, the LHP is all about indulgence, not abstinence, "celebrating your sexuality" as the NeoTantra and Sacred Sexuality crowd would say. It's the pompous RHP gurus that constantly sing the praises of chastity, I've always hated that as if it was the only way to reach enlightenment.

Methods to transmute sexual energy: I was unable to find a decent description of this technique online but for all my sceptism, I've found the Deer Exercise for Men surprisingly effective against blue balls/stony aches after not ejaculating for five days or more, so I've uploaded the whole book (opens slowly, the exercise is on p. 71/Acrobat Reader):

The book is full of transmutation exercises, inner alchemy taoist guys have an overly neurotic fear of semen loss, in my opinion.

Update: Found a better copy of the book now, the Deer Exercise is on p. 71/PDF p. 66.
thank you very much for this man may I follow you? everybody else can fuck off. I want to be the only monk in hell and have total devotion to the lord of darkness. I hate the majority of the world. I have got teachings from a demon but he has asked me not to disclose the teachings. This I have to respect. His name is Badad, he is a solitary demon in hell If you want to consult him go for it. He says exactly what you say you cannot stop the urge.

I am the absolute WORST person for this question. I'm not a regular, "normal" human being. I have no sexual desire whatsoever:oops: I truly didnt identify as female or male when i was younger. I had to force myself into acceptance of my role as a "female" in this time around much against my liking. I basically "force" myself into sexually responding to my husband (whom i dearly love) only my way of loving is different??? I mean i'm able to reach orgasm with him but i dont feel drawn to the idea. It's weird. I'm weird. I'm happy now that after some years his passion has diminished and i'm able to just cuddle and enjoy not being sexually pursued. I enjoy more the physical touch. Just plopping in bed, cuddling under blankets in a cold room appeals to me more. And no, he doesn't have a side piece:cautious: We spend 24/7 with eachother and i control all he has and all he gets. I wouldn't tolerate cheating. But again, i'm not too experienced either. I'm 43 and my husband is the 5th man i ever was intimate with in my entire life. I am not religiously brainwashed so it's not a sexual dogma issue. So sorry, I wish i was of more help:(
I feel very sorry for your husband.

you should have died alone sorry to be crule but why the hell tourture a guy like that. Poor sod, well on the upside I am now greatful to be an incel because I would have gone bannanas. Reson being is because 1) the poor sod has had to pay for you and your kids 2) put up with your angry out burst and moanings, 3) could not have good sex which is what all guys want in the relationship, it is the essence in all relationships. So the poor sod got nothing out of it. Do not give me this cuddle bollocks, I do not buy that, there is more to this story. Women do not think cuddley deep down. Well !! on the upside you telling me this story has made me glad that I have not gotten married or had a girlfreind in my life. You have just fuled the fire :devilish: My infernal celabacy has now grown. Whenever I get depressed or have sexaual thoughts I will think of this post to motivate me Hail Satan see you in hell, in the meantime please read this from the islamic scripture

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ، عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ أَسْلَمَ، عَنْ عَطَاءِ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالَ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ أُرِيتُ النَّارَ فَإِذَا أَكْثَرُ أَهْلِهَا النِّسَاءُ يَكْفُرْنَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قِيلَ أَيَكْفُرْنَ بِاللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ يَكْفُرْنَ الْعَشِيرَ، وَيَكْفُرْنَ الإِحْسَانَ، لَوْ أَحْسَنْتَ إِلَى إِحْدَاهُنَّ الدَّهْرَ ثُمَّ رَأَتْ مِنْكَ شَيْئًا قَالَتْ مَا رَأَيْتُ مِنْكَ خَيْرًا قَطُّ ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 29
In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 22
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 29

Last edited:

Galahad

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Oooh… Gurl you gettin’ banned

The Exorcist Laugh GIF by filmeditor

Galahad

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards

I think there’s a question of gradation here.

Yes, it’s extremely unlikely that, without much more going on, mastery of sexual energy is going to happen in this case. However, I do think that by simply redirecting the energy that’s raised from orgasm internally, rather than released through ejaculation (on whatever porn star is undoubtedly preoccupying his screen), it would cause beneficial shifts in consciousness. That kind of energy control is very attainable and wouldn’t need to involve lifelong celibacy if he decides later to start a relationship.

Mantak Chia’s The Multi-Orgasmic Man, would give him some pointers on that front. I’ve found this kind of sex practice an extremely useful tool to have in one’s inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.