• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request Chaos and Sorcery-Nicholas Hall(With Bibliography)

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

chunli7555

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hey guys please does anyone have a pdf copy of Chaos and Sorcery by Nicholas hall which contains bibliography? The copy I got have no bibliography on it and I really need it. Thank you guys. One Love

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
All I could find was the same version of the book that's already in the Library which ends on (numbered) page 125 while the Selected Bibliography is supposed to be on p. 128 according to the index. I doubt anybody will do a new scan, the book is from 1998, after all. I'll leave the request open for the time being though, you never know.

Last edited:

chunli7555

Neophyte
Reaction score
All I could find was the same version of the book that's already in the Library which ends on (numbered) page 125 while the Selected Bibliography is supposed to be on p. 128 according to the index. I doubt anybody will do a new scan, the book is from 1998, after all. I'll leave the request open for the time being though, you never know.
Okay Love, I appreciate your effort. Thank you 🙏🏽