• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Charging water with Golden Light.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Is that practice from Reiki? because the tradition I practice I cannot change from what is stated in the book and theres no intention in this ritual I practice, just the energy work and charging, and something no one says is to recharge yourself after charging water or anything.
Magic is where you get to write your own book, and that is the book of practical experience. Throughout history, magicians have been known to appropriate and misappropriate all sorts of techniques they found useful for their own workings from other cultures and traditions. Denning and Philipps, for example, advocate the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
who they probably stole from the Christians who in turn stole it from whoever, all the way to the Bronze Age, and frankly, it's hardly an original idea after all to hold the arms outstretched and bend them at the elbows. Should that be the only gesture you're 'allowed' to use when blessing objects? Charging water with golden light is a great idea so run with it, syphon off golden light from the sun (and silver light from the moon, if it's balance you're after and not just solar energy), try this visualisation and that, involve deities or spirits or leave them out, employ different kinds of breathing, etc.; there are more than enough suggestions in this thread. Experiment. It's your own experience that counts, not clinging to ogodaic orthodoxy at all costs.

Audiolog Edu

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Charging water with golden light is a great idea so run with it, syphon off golden light from the sun (and silver light from the moon, if it's balance you're after and not just solar energy), try this visualisation and that, involve deities or spirits or leave them out, employ different kinds of breathing, etc.; there are more than enough suggestions in this thread. Experiment. It's your own experience that counts, not clinging to ogodaic orthodoxy at all costs.
Actually I like being orthodoxy in magick sir, and yes those are examples you gave me are good as well, I like them.
Well tested water with Tifaret invocation and drank it. OD:d on it and had spiritual bliss for 3-4 days and was a bit unbearable. So be careful, powerful stuff. :)
thats very funny, yes being too blissfull might be dangerous, you must have a pourpose to use the energy you ingest, I for example practice Chi Qong , Tai Chi, etc. and produce music in PC, because is the arts I use when invoking certain element from the Pentagram.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Actually I like being orthodoxy in magick sir, and yes those are examples you gave me are good as well, I like them.

thats very funny, yes being too blissfull might be dangerous, you must have a pourpose to use the energy you ingest, I for example practice Chi Qong , Tai Chi, etc. and produce music in PC, because is the arts I use when invoking certain element from the Pentagram.
That is an excellent idea to practice Tai Chi or Qi gong. Good idea for getting the energy to move :)

OberonFromTheHills

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
because the tradition I practice I cannot change from what is stated in the book and theres no intention in this ritual I practice

Charging water is like the most common/basic/versatile yet potent way of doing magick. Holy water from churches is the same, but charged with the power of Yahweh through the priest.

Honestly if there's only one magickal technique someone should master is charging water. And truly the possibilities are ENDLESS. Don't be afraid to try different intents and see how you can use this water.

Want to purify your home? No incense? Well charge your water, put it on a spray, visualize golden light (or else) as you diffuse your water. Chant something, and voilà.

Want to make a special offering? Charge the water so it take the characteristics of want the spirit like. If you offer it to the fae, charge it to have the smell of gingerbread. If you offer it to the dead or the land, imagine it turning it into a fountain of beer.

Ofc you will eventually make love water by adding rose petals, or war water with garlic.... But simply water + energy work + intent + a symbolic act can be powerful.