• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Chenor the wish granting spirit

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not even a real working sigil? Looks highly suspicious to me. No, would not try and never did.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have a sigil I don't know how to post photos on this forum, lol
These are not real sigils of the Goetia. They are like a fantasy electronic circuit scheme. Might do something or nothing. Expect the unexpected.

Reaction score
Awards
This isn't a Goetic spirit. This is a spirit from a list of 45 demns on black witch coven. I've was contracted to do the working. Ive finished it now.

I'm still monkeying with the photo

Reaction score
Awards
This was from another magician, I've asked him for his source too. I'll update you when I've got it. Very interesting eh?

Reaction score
Awards
Impossible to please and very impatient. Not qualities that endear you to others... FYI

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Of course. Just update me when you got the source. And ... take your time!

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You know I have no problem with that. In the opposite, I find the idea very inspiring.

I think it is about time to bring a whole new modern set of LHP/RHP entities into play. I know from the bottom how to make them work, so why not?

Reaction score
Awards
You know I have no problem with that. In the opposite, I find the idea very inspiring.

I think it is about time to bring a whole new modern set of LHP/RHP entities into play. I know from the bottom how to make them work, so why not?
Man THAT is a very LHP idea! I feel like the Kaballists I studied under many years ago were hobbled by thier willingness to only embrace the holy, pure side of the tree and angelic beings. They considered those having any truck with Sitra Ahra or infernal entities as having been corrupted or stained.

In the LHP I personally think we should be able to commune with any spirit we damn well please, who's going to tell us otherwise?

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
lol, I'm only working with my own spirits, cause I didn't want to meddle with demons and angels from religions. ;)

@Sitrah_Ahra_Gloria , how did it go with Chenor? Did you see him in some way or did he stay invisible? What is he like so far?