• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Chessboard Study of Initiation

Reaction score
Awards
Hi all,

In LT Christopher's book, and not the only one with thoughts on this sort of thing, it has you use a chessboard and tiny glyphs. Moving all around per word from the initation ritual.

If this has a slight subtle body effect that is awakened by such a method, what might the effect be of doing every ritual in there like that?

It at least points to imitation or sympathetic Magick.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Salomon and John Dee used them as floors. A lot of uses. Communication with angels, learning Henochian, calling demons and and.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Make sure you line up the chess board with appropriate planetary grid lines. My house is very fussy about patterns lining up with the Hartmann Grid

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
I have felt actual electric shock out of nowhere, while standing outside, walking or even laying down.
At first I thought it's probably sciatic inflammation, but no. Other people report similar occurrences ... Like dogs hitting an invisible fence.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There are many types of energy line, most of which can be contaminated by humans and others.

A bottle of water stirred both ways will often improve the quality of energy lines - as taught by Rudolf Steiner for preparation of biodynamic preparations

Reaction score
Awards
Setup Neophyte Temple from memory. The only incorrect placement may be in the dias officer lineup. Hierophant 8s front and center though.
Opened up Shin Spiritual Development as a Z2 Ritual, and it instructs the Neophyte Temple setup to start. A few are like that.

Reaction score
Awards
There are many types of energy line, most of which can be contaminated by humans and others.

A bottle of water stirred both ways will often improve the quality of energy lines - as taught by Rudolf Steiner for preparation of biodynamic preparations

I wouldn't even have thought of that point about water. Very interesting.
Is it due to the Hartman grids that we humans feel a staticy sticky shock from time to time? Just random areas where you walk through an invisible fence?

Reaction score
Awards
I have to say that this is an ingenious method of letting symbolism sink deep into the subconscious by this method.
I would tend to day if you had a new order that used loads of symbolism and a handful of grades, this might be an initiation method to adopt.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is it due to the Hartman grids that we humans feel a staticy sticky shock from time to time?

I doubt that was a Hartmann grid. There are many types of energy flow across/through the surface of a planet

Reaction score
Awards
It really is wierd, and really difficult to put into words at my current knowledge level.
It feels like you're walking though a force field when it occurs, hence the invisible fence.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have felt actual electric shock out of nowhere, while standing outside, walking or even laying down.
It looks like you were blocking some energy then relaxed your defences and had a strong inflow for a moment until the pressure dropped

Did you feel better or worse after such "shocks"?

Reaction score
Awards
Worse generally. Now it's more of a glitch than a showstopper when it occurs.
The reason I ask is there is a radio station with sat dishes, two doors up towards store areas. Behind it is a huge 5g tower. The tree in front of the radio station, is where I get shocked walking past.

Reaction score
Awards
Make sure you line up the chess board with appropriate planetary grid lines. My house is very fussy about patterns lining up with the Hartmann Grid

What are signs of it lining up? Will read the article shortly, so if the answer is in the article no need to reply with how it feels lining up.

Reaction score
Awards
Read the article.
It's interesting, but I'm not really sure how else to arrange my room as its a bit small. Well, not small but a rectangle which becomes a smaller and smaller rectangle working area.
It's actually at the moment an L shaped working area. Definitely not a setup for a ten foot circle (plus) room.

Plus the setup is optimal for my cat and I during nicer months.

However, as winter is not far away again for us here, I may pull the bed back toward my bathroom and closet. The rest of the furniture can stay where its at, and it will have some working area. Then seal up the window for the winter months as they design the heat registers directly below the windows for some reason.

Reaction score
Awards
wondering if realigning his room and chessboard location would improve a game streak

Reaction score
Awards
That sounds awesome!! I never heard of this type of game before!
The 8nitiation ritual on the chessboard?

The point apparent to me so far is that it allows symbolism to sink within the subconscious, and the patterns are actually energy flow opening chakras, then reverse circumambulation closes the chakras.
So movement is critically necessary for the method.
It's really more of a study than a magic feat or even an initiation.

Yet.

If done repetitively, Opening By Watchtower will open a magic current.
So, what about symbolism sinking by repetitive initiation study of all grades to Portal?

Reaction score
Awards
That sounds awesome!! I never heard of this type of game before!
Or by redecorating and rearranging to improve the odds for gaming?
The table would have to obviously border a line halfway.
So the other player is ill and plays worse. Darn ethics.