• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Chessboard Study of Initiation

Reaction score
Awards
I agree just from the crime here. I may have a serious talk tomorrow with my family about a westward move.
East has promise but the centerline area seems to be problematic.
At least a town or two away. There is always a job somewhere.

Reaction score
Awards
There is the north as well, but would be considerably more than the west at least to start.
It really all depends on the future and if my plans align with very extremely individually targeted low magick for employment and housing favor and blessings.
Now is unrealistic as I have no money and nowhere to go.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
which means, you actually walk big glyphs, right?
Correct.
I own a mansion from 1864, built by a jew. The first floor ist the belle etage, where the owner lived. As you would expect the living room has a large stucco, gold plated, showing mystical motives. That is there to make people look up. While the secret is on the floor. The parquet is made of dark and light wooden tiles forming a chessboard!
Yes, you can use a piece of chalk to draw your sigil on it. The start point is already marked on the respective sigil. Speak or sing your evocation while you are on the way. Change the world. Do the things the "demon" is said to do. And more. Come back.

If you know what you are doing you don't even need the chessboard. You can do this anywhere.

And find your own sigils.

Reaction score
Awards
Correct.
I own a mansion from 1864, built by a jew. The first floor ist the belle etage, where the owner lived. As you would expect the living room has a large stucco, gold plated, showing mystical motives. That is there to make people look up. While the secret is on the floor. The parquet is made of dark and light wooden tiles forming a chessboard!
Yes, you can use a piece of chalk to draw your sigil on it. The start point is already marked on the respective sigil. Speak or sing your evocation while you are on the way. Change the world. Do the things the "demon" is said to do. And more. Come back.

If you know what you are doing you don't even need the chessboard. You can do this anywhere.

And find your own sigils.
So ... If one were to make a sigil based on the name and birthdate of the operator. The operator would be evoking what exactly?
Everyone knows the goetia sigils im sure.
Nick Farrells The Shem Grimoire, or a document called 144 have the Shem sigils. As do Angels of Magick for that matter.
Or are we talking about unknown folks who want to be known as the evocation target?
Mind you, it would and will be a challenge for me to evoke Ghob come winter. That's my skill level currently. which I am diligently working forward..

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If one were to make a sigil based on the name and birthdate of the operator. The operator would be evoking what exactly
That rather depends on which thoughts/images/intents were in the operator at the time. Not all thoughts/feelings are conscious

Better then to test the sigil after it is made. Look for unexpected energy lines connecting to the sigil or operator

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So ... If one were to make a sigil based on the name and birthdate of the operator. The operator would be evoking what exactly?
Everyone knows the goetia sigils im sure.
Nick Farrells The Shem Grimoire, or a document called 144 have the Shem sigils. As do Angels of Magick for that matter.
Or are we talking about unknown folks who want to be known as the evocation target?
Mind you, it would and will be a challenge for me to evoke Ghob come winter. That's my skill level currently. which I am diligently working forward..
The first step would be to write down the letters on the chessboard floor (depends on how many fields you have, you can use a selection of letters). The selection would choose a category.
Then you ask an angel to help you. That could be anything, from learning about Henochian to finding a demon with whatever quality.
The angel will point to letters (as with Kelly/Dee) or walk to the letters. His walk results in the sigil. Mark where he started! Turning points will form the name of the demon. That is what Salomon did.

Now of course you can give your name and birthday and ask for a sigil.

Reaction score
Awards
That was my thought, the higher self. Spirit or HGA.

I've now come to use my 1/2 velour lined interior (black) for tarot shuffling, cutting and drawing.

The chessboard to evoke. Evoke a spirit of a place. I take it it would be a bad idea to try to evoke the spirit of elite families?

Reaction score
Awards
That was my thought, the higher self. Spirit or HGA.

I've now come to use my 1/2 velour lined interior (black) for tarot shuffling, cutting and drawing.

The chessboard to evoke. Evoke a spirit of a place. I take it it would be a bad idea to try to evoke the spirit of elite families?
So .. seven colored candles... and what to do...
Gold -Malkuth
Silver-Yesod
Orange-Hod.
Green-Netzach
Gold - Tiphareth.
Pink - Kether

Soo....
To change society, answering the call of Wisdom crying 9ut 8n the street ...

Record yearly donations to UNICEF, Habitat for Humanity and Salvation Army??

Clothes, shoes, shelter. Food and water for all overnight in speed of manifestation ??

These are lofty goals.
Hard crash on failure however. Talk about Atlas

Reaction score
Awards
Or. Perhaps stick to daily initiation by glyphs on the chessboard, pay attention to symbolism and spiritual points made.

Open temple and do the deed.

Opening and Closing by Watchtower is most likely above my grade at the moment, but will use Invoking Four Powers of Earth instead as Earth tablet is mounted on my wall.

Reaction score
Awards
Unlike Neophyte, there is a concentrated cube, the west meets north. Evening and night. Zelator, Earth. Odd temple arrangement. Will have to watch the patterns created.

Reaction score
Awards
The first step would be to write down the letters on the chessboard floor (depends on how many fields you have, you can use a selection of letters). The selection would choose a category.
Then you ask an angel to help you. That could be anything, from learning about Henochian to finding a demon with whatever quality.
The angel will point to letters (as with Kelly/Dee) or walk to the letters. His walk results in the sigil. Mark where he started! Turning points will form the name of the demon. That is what Salomon did.

Now of course you can give your name and birthday and ask for a sigil.
I see now. Bought a wooden cross to try a sincere, artistic hand, at making a rose cross lamen.

Reaction score
Awards
The RCL and the Chessboard initiation.
Post automatically merged:

Reviewed RCL instructions, have yet to draw it, I want it to be as perfect as possible.
Reviwed RC Initiation Rituals, it would make sense to do their Neophyte ritual as well. In conjunction, grade for grade.

It might be too much at once, but the interest or curiosity of cause and effect is apparent in me on this. In the popular RHP orders, there was one which had the first Outer Order for those Adepts and below, and then the Inner Order, which the Adept might also have been admitted into entrance. What Im more interested in is the Angelic Formula found in the Inner Order book I have, and the effect of the same grade if one were to self initiate into the same grade of the inner and outer order. Obviously you would not be Adept overnight, but it would teach you important principles which could be studied in depth in the Inner Order grades.

Doing Zelator initiation on chessboard within the next week or two.

Last edited: