• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Christian shamanism

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Got a really odd path which I haven't read from anywhere before and that is my shamanic path being interwoven with Christianity and Jesus Christ. It's like I got an eternal burden on my physical body which only the spirits can make easier. It's a burden that is gloomy and I can't do anything for it before I'm through the shamanistical initiation. To many this might look like masochism but it's something of Christianity. Anyone heard of Christian shamanism before?

So I find it not odd that I'm into golden dawn and Christian magick like that. I just know that I love Jesus Christ very much :)

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Are you familiar with Jakob Boehme?
If not, I think you might really appreciate him.

undefined

Aeternus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Got a really odd path which I haven't read from anywhere before and that is my shamanic path being interwoven with Christianity and Jesus Christ. It's like I got an eternal burden on my physical body which only the spirits can make easier. It's a burden that is gloomy and I can't do anything for it before I'm through the shamanistical initiation. To many this might look like masochism but it's something of Christianity. Anyone heard of Christian shamanism before?

So I find it not odd that I'm into golden dawn and Christian magick like that. I just know that I love Jesus Christ very much :)
Interesting path. Glad you told us, friend.

It is no problem at all. If it goes well for you, well, continue on this path.

Also, just so you know, there are many other things to be discovered as well in the field of Christo-Paganism. 😉

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This is a first for me, but then one could fill an encyclopedia with what I don't know. If it works for you, run with it.

I am reminded of a Swedenborgian missionary who said he had a highly favorable reception among traditionalist Africans some decades back. They said he was the only white man they had met who believed in "such an obvious truth" as the ubiquity of spirits around us. That said, Swedenborg makes for slow-going. Stalking Hyena's Jakob Boehme is rather more readable.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Wow!!! Christian Shamanism? Sounds fantastic. Go with whatever you feel comfortable with. Also, may I add, that I think you should seek Jesus in the Spiritual World. Have you? As far as I know, when I think of Shamanism, I think about Astral Projection and communicating with Spirits. Try to contact Jesus on our Journey. 😃

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Wow!!! Christian Shamanism? Sounds fantastic. Go with whatever you feel comfortable with. Also, may I add, that I think you should seek Jesus in the Spiritual World. Have you? As far as I know, when I think of Shamanism, I think about Astral Projection and communicating with Spirits. Try to contact Jesus on our Journey. 😃
Yeah I am communing with the spirit of Jesus pretty much with different things :)

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah I am communing with the spirit of Jesus pretty much with different things :)
How does He look like? Because my own version of Jesus is white man with black beard and long hair up to His Shoulder and wears a garment.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
How does He look like? Because my own version of Jesus is white man with black beard and long hair up to His Shoulder and wears a garment.
It's more of a phantom appearance so I don't make out the details of him. But the voice when talking is really clear. It's not located in the head like trauma voices or schizo voices, but comes from outside. He usually have encouraging things to say. Mostly I'm talking in silence to him.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It's more of a phantom appearance so I don't make out the details of him. But the voice when talking is really clear. It's not located in the head like trauma voices or schizo voices, but comes from outside. He usually have encouraging things to say. Mostly I'm talking in silence to him.

Wow!!! Awesome!!!